The Blind Love

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was right there
Right next to you

And it's hard
The days just seem so dark
The moon and the stars
Are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin
Where do I begin?
No words can explain
The way I'm missing you

Deny this emptiness
This hole that I'm inside
These tears
They tell their own story

Told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

I'm reaching out to you
Can you hear my call?
This hurt that I've been through
I'm missing you, missing you like crazy

 

..................Now playing-Lay me down by Sam Smith

 

 

 

"Park Chanyeol,never in my life I was so disappointed in you like I am right now!" Baekhyun's voice was more than stern the moment he addressed his Chanyeollie."Tell me honestly,was it a suicidal attempt Chanyeol?!"

Pouting,Chanyeol puffed his face like a guilty kid while he was getting his last stitch on the scalp.It was hurting,but he couldn't manage enough courage to stare at Baekhyunie or to complain him about this.He was looking like a savage animal.

Chanyeol is scared of savage Baekhyun.But then again,he couldn't argue with Bacon.How could he?

He had reasons of course.What Baekhyun saw a while ago-he never wished to see that.

Never!

 

...........

 

 

When Chanyeol didn't receive any of Baekhyun's call and suddenly all his phones were turned off-Baekhyun knew very well something was wrong with Yeollie.So cancelling the very important meeting with Busan port authority,he immediately headed towards Park Villa.

Nothing is more important than Chanyeol to Baekhyun.

Thirty minutes later he thanked God for making him visit Chanyeol's home.If he wouldn't visit then,who knows he might have to lose his Chanyeollie for good.

Since he discovered Yeol's unconscious body drenched in the mixture blood and alcohol in front of his mini-bar.Not in a great condition of course.

Oh God,no!

 

"You should be ashamed of yourself Park Chanyeol!!! I'm really very disappointed in you!" Baekhyun groaned.

"Shut up Baekhyun!!!" Chanyeol's groan was stronger than his."Just shut up!" 

And Baekhyun knew Chanyeol was troubled.

Very very very troubled!

"Baekhyun,I don't want to live anymore!" He huffed.

Silence.Baekhyun carefully observed Chanyeol to continue.

"She left me!!!!!!" And Chanyeol started crying like a kid outstreching his limbs "My Se Ha left me Baekhyunieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

 

 

.......................................................

 

 

Waking up at Luhan's single bed,Se Ha kept staring at the ceiling.Overwhelming,outraging emotions engulfed her thinking of all the events that happened yesterday,with Chanyeol.

Many things actually happend over a short span of time.

And what hurt her the most was the memory of Chanyeol lying down on the floor crying and screaming like a wounded bird.The bird who was cazed for life and once coming out,she became the prey of a cat.Chanyeol was like that.

Why was he like that?

It wasn't the same Chanyeol Se Ha knew...............The Chanyeol Se Ha knew was airheaded,happy and erted.And extremely obedient.

The Chanyeol Se Ha faced yesterday was emotional,matured,deep and pained. And rebellious.

 

Did she really hurt him that much? 

Oh Chanyeol you know nothing of me,my love.

I love you,no one else!

 

"Will you continue staring at the ceiling for good or will you kindly get fresh so that we can have the breakfast?!" Her thoughts were disrupted by the charming voice of Luhan's."I'm not gonna ask if you had a sound sleep,since many a times I woke up last night with the word 'Chanyeol', thanks to you!"

 

.....................

 

"Go back home now!" Chanyeol ordered Baekhyun "I won't do anything again I promise"

"Heh! And I'll believe that!!" Baekhyun mocked Chanyeol ignoring his crude eyes "I'm not leaving you! Not today!"

"Go before I throw you out via window!"

"I.won't.go" And Baekhyun lied down on the floor flat."And how could you say that to me??!! You can never throw me out !"

Chanyeol sqeezed his eyes tight.This Baekhyunie will never leave him in peace.

"Fine,stay as if you didn't exist here.Don't bother me!"

Baekhyun stared at him in disbelief.Chanyeol's dependency has surely changed.He isn't Baekhyun's puppy anymore.He doesn't abide by Baekhyun's rules.At all.

Then Yeol must have found another person to depend on.

Who is that person?

Oh,no! Baekhyun could clearly imagine who is the person Chanyeol depends now.

Baekhyun's worst nightmare has come true.

 

 

..................................................................

 

"Stop playing with food and kindly put them in your mouth!" Luhan ordered Se Ha after watching her for a while "You shouldn't be like that Se Ha,no matter what.I still don't know what actually happened but at least finish your breakfast.I promise you whatever the problem is-I'll help you in solving"

"They said last few days he couldn't eat properly as I wasn't there.........." Se Ha whispered as a teardrop fell from her eye "I wonder if he's able to eat now.............What if he can't eat?!"

"Oh my God,Se ha you're totally crazy for him!"

"It doesn't matter though" Se Ha tried to smile looking at him "As we're getting a divorce"

"What?!"

 

....................................................................................................

 

"Uncle,I checked on Busan port" Jae Kyung informed his uncle as he was taking a seat in front of him "The ammunitions Ahn Song ordered has arrived,but there is no gang group of them to protect.Again Ahn Song is now at hospital,and Tao is in China.Also Chanyeol and Baekhyun is not on the spot.Jiyong is with Ahn Song.It's an empty field.I think we should take this chance!"

"Good idea,send our people right there."

"I already did uncle." Oh Jae Kyung smirked looking at his uncle "It's been long I feel this good"

 

...................................

 

"Se Ha" Finishing breakfast,Luhan made Se Ha sit on the living sofa "I took a day off my office today"

"Ok,I guess it's for me.So thanks" Se Ha drily smiled.

"If you're really that grateful,kindly tell me what actually happened.I need to know Se Ha"  Luhan was really worried.

"It hurts Lulu" It really did.

"Even if it hurts,pls tell me.I need to know"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter