Wifey, gangsters don't do love

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whatever it is,
It feels like it's laughing at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror
Whatever it is,
It's just laughing at me
And I just wanna scream

 

..............................Now playing-What Now by Rihanna

 

 

It's always a wonder why the most intelligent people make the stupidiest of the decisions in life..............................

 

Se Ha thought watching Chanyeol from her balcony who was busy in playing with a cat wearing a wife beater and shorts while one of his butlers was wiping off his hair with a yellow towel.Minutes ago,he took a shower in the swimming pool ground,with the help of three other butlers who scrubed his back and other regions. 

Twenty-three years old and still can't take a shower by himself. 

She sighed.

 

 

Our intelligent, all time ivy league student Se Ha could never explain,even to herself why and how that one very specific day,one very simple ordinary day changed her life for good.

 

Why?!

 

...

 

It was Se Ha's first day at school for life.When she was twelve, her parents finally realized that no matter how risky it seemed,life-long home schooled Se Ha should actually join a school-like any other normal kid.

This was the decision that made Se Ha the happiest.The night before that first day-she spent the whole night chatting with her best friend for life Luhan about what to and what not to do at school..................................

She was excited,a lot! 

 

.....

 

Even with thousands of Luhan's advice,it was a bit difficult for her to walk along the mere school corridor.Nervous, she was getting bumped with girls and boys here and there.Her big, round glasses were about to fall down the moment she had the roughest bump for the day.

With a tall boy........... 

Her bag fell down.

.

"Ouch!" It was a boy,a boy of fourteen to fifteen.......... 

An abnormally tall,slender boy with a broad shoulder was standing clueless in front of her,mouth half open.

Se Ha tilted her head upwards to have a better look at him.He had those big eyes and sadly, pimples covered both his cheeks-making them abnormally red.

It was cute.

 

He was cute

 

.

 

"You ok?" The boy had a manly voice compared to his age.

"Yes,I-" Before Se Ha could finish her sentence.another girl bumped into her,making her fall on the ground.

"Ya,Soo Jin,careful! Can't you see there's a girl here?!" The boy shouted at the girl who was running away.

"You ok?" And he put his hand in front of her to hold on.

Se Ha looked at him again from the ground.He smiled.

She hesitantly took the hand........ 

 

....... 

 

"I'm Park Chanyeol,nice to meet you" He smiled again

 

 

"Ajumma,my pancake is not sweet enough!!!!!" Chanyeol screamed biting a piece of it "Change it,now! Add four table spoons of sugar and lots of nutella too!!"

"Where is she?" And then he asked about her,finally. 

"Young master,Madam Park already had her breakfast" His butler politely informed him

"I see" Chanyeol pouted "She ate without me"

"How could she?!"

 

Whatever,witch isn't eating with me.

Good!

No risk of geting poisoned!!!!

 

 

"Remember my name well.I'll be the next campus kingka once Jiwon sunbae is gone. Hahahahahhah.Then come to me if you need any help, ok?" Chanyeol told her walking along the corridor with her.

"What is campus kingka?" Se Ha was clueless

"Hahahah you don't know?! It's the most popular,most yearned boy of the whole school.Everyone respects him. Sunbae will graduate next year.Then I'll be the next one.Hahahahah"

"You laugh a lot,don't you?" Se Ha was amused.

"Is that so? Do I? I don't know Haha" He waved his hands amused.They were big.

Se Ha smiled too.

And suddenly he left her for his friends running without saying goodbye.

She continued staring at the direction of his leaving............................

 

 

"Now dad?!" Chanyeol huffed.He just started playing Lego in his game room a while ago.New gangster mini figure:5 series-he just opened the box.........

 

"pppppffffffffffffffffff! I can't even play at peace" He pouted closing the box.Then he realised one thing

"I haven't met her today....how is she doing?"

 

 

That day Se Ha wasn't herself anymore.Hardly she could give any attention to the class lectures and the minute she entered her bedroom,she called Luhan "You won't believe what happened today!"

"What happened?" Luhan laughed. She was acting all giddy. 

"I met a boy today!!!! "

Silence

"And he was so good,so nice to me.Talked with me for 3 long minutes" She exclaimed

Silence

"Are you listening Lulu?"

"Yes,I'm.Go on"

"And he is so cute lulu! So so so cute. You won't believe"

Silence

"Lulu?''

"Yes Se Ha?"

"I want him.I want him as my boyfriend.I need him Lulu"

Silence

"Make me pretty so that he may notice me.Plsss Lulu help me. I really like him Lulu''

Silence

"Lulu you there?"

"Yes Se Ha. Go on''

"Take me to a beauty shop this afternoon. I want to look pretty in front of him"

"Se Ha, you're only twelve"

"I know but I can't  explain to you how I'm feeling"

"Ok Se Ha, as you say" Luhan sighed

 

 

"Se Ha?" Chanyeol carefully asked standing in their living room

"Come in" She was cold as always,he thought. 

He entered the room carefully and she asked him to go inside her dressing room. 

He obliged. 

 

Se Ha was glowing after taking her morning shower. Her long, slightly curled auburn hair was flowing in air as she was blow-drying them. Wearing a pink sheer gown, she was looking straight at her dressing mirror. Her cheeks were purplish and so was her lips. 

Chanyeol liked the scenerio ..............................

 

..... 

 

"Er.....Good morning wifey" He was a bit too bright and courageous,wasn't he?

Se Ha wanted to scold him loud for calling her wifey,but seeing him smiling like an idiot-she decided not to.

His smile is precious.Always

 

 

 

"Good morning hubby"

 

 

The next day at class Se Ha was different,way different than yesterday.She removed her those big glasses,styled her bangs,laid her hair down,didn't use the thick woolen socks beneath the short skirt unlike the previous day.She put some bb cream,pink lip gloss and slight blush on....................  

Boys were staring back at her in awe. Girls in jealousy. 

But she was unmoved by any of them. Cause her eyes were only searching for someone special......... 

And her heart flattered when she saw that special person walking at her direction from the oppsoite side. 

She blushed thinking of what to say............ 

 

 

"Ummmmmmm Se Ha I need to attend a meeting this noon,I might be....umm late.Till midnight Se Ha.Sleep in time. Don't wait for me....Er.....And keep this" He put a credit card in the table "Use it as much as you want.....Err.....just take the car and body guards with you if you go outside, ok? And........Err.....feel fre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter