You wanna play with me?

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I miss the taste of a sweeter life
I miss the conversation
I’m searching for a song tonight
I’m changing all of the stations

I like to think that we had it all
We drew a map to a better place
But on that road I took a fall
Oh baby why did you run away?

I was there for you
In your darkest times
I was there for you
In your darkest nights

But I wonder where were you?
When I was at my worst
Down on my knees
And you said you had my back
So I wonder where were you?
When all the roads you took came back to me

 

...............................Now playing-Maps by Maroon 5

 

 

"You lost the game the moment you considered me a beginner.Bugs like you-I can smash thousands of them in one go"

 

 

Most people holds a wrong impression regarding Oh Se Ha turned Park Se Ha's life.

Most people thinks she came from a very happy family with strong bonding,as their parents are considered the golden couple of South Korea.

Which is actually a very wrong idea.Very.

 

Se Ha was always a smarter kid.With a relatively higher IQ,she could understand things that wasn't supposed to be understood by a kid.

And she wished not to understand them as well.

Because they hurt her.Badly.

Truth hurts.Always.Or in most of cases.

 

Their parents's marriage was a fake one.A very raw fake one.Many a times she wondered how could they actually have her-a baby or how could they manage to act so lovey-dovey in front of others when deep inside they never even shared a bedroom.

At least she never saw them do so.

Se Ha's childhood was pathetic and miserable.Since she knew the truth from the very start.She received love from both the party,in fact her parents tried their best to act normal in front of her always.

But she was too clever.

And their awkwardness was too obvious.

 

Since her childhood,her household was always the same.Dad would barely stay at home,mom would always be found sitting alone in her private bar-drinking all kinds of alcohols this good earth have ever produced,sobbing silently.Her mom loved her dad,Se Ha could feel it.

Problem was,dad never loved mom back.

 

"Then why did you just marry me?!" She heard mom crying helpless behind the closed door."Why did you just marry me when you're so in love with your own brother's wife?! Why didn't you just marry her?!"

"Because of politics of course! You're my ladder to climb up! And I can't afford a scandal of marrying own brother's wife!!" Her dad's cold voice still makes her shiver in disbelief.Since that day Se Ha hates her dad,though Mr.Oh was always nice to her.

She couldn't help herself but hate him.

And so she hated Jae Kyung's mother.And Jae Kyung.

 

Little Se Ha heard that popular gossip from mistresses many a times that Jae Kyung's biological father is actually his own dad.Also she heard the rumor that Jae Kyung's dad was actually killed by her dad,his own brother.

She didn't want to believe that.But somehow she had to.

 

She had to because she herself saw how many million gifts his dad would bring for her aunt visiting overseas,while mom would rarely get any gifts at all.She saw how pained her mom's face was whenever aunt would throw some insults at her-sitting right besides dad-and her helpless mom had to tolerate everything.

Dad was always affectionate towards aunt.Very opposite to mom.

So when aunt died,she was actually happy.

She wanted her mom to gain her rightful place.

But Oh Jae Kyung was there.So her dream never came true.

 

If you say Se Ha hates her cousin-that'd be an understatement.Her level of disgust towards him was much more than that.

Sadly,she was also scared of him.Very scared.There were many reasons behind that.

One was,she saw Jae Kyung killing his own wife in front of her own eyes.In their guest room.Jae Kyung even didn't find it necessary to close the door.

His dying wife was shouting for help-but no one came forward.Mom was too drunk.Dad was too supportive to Jae Kyung.And Se Ha was too scared.

 

Also she saw how he was crying the next day in front of everyone,explaining how he found his dead wife on their bed unconscious.

She was scared of him,since then. 

 

And so,when Jae Kyung informed her about the plan of making her Yeol fall,everything turned grey for her.

Grey.

She really loved her Yeol.Her husband.

 

Her everything.....................................

 

 

 

 

"Man,you were so cold with Xiu Ling! He was surprised!!" Baekhyun spoke sitting in front of Chanyeol "Though he deserves this! Anyway,good that we just got another ally! Congrats!!"

Chanyeol totally ignored that "Tell me what have you found out about him?"

"Who?" Baekhyun opened a soda can.

Chanyeol sqeezed his eyes tight in annoyance "Jae Kyung,Se Ha's cousin......................"

"Oh yes,that one..........." Baekhyun quickly sat straight,leaving the soda "I think he's no good!"

Chanyeol frowned "Explain!"

"Firstly,uncle Song didn't like him.At all.I asked dad about that.He said uncle was hesitating to get you married to Oh family only because of him.But somehow he was convinced that Jae Kyung is no longer close to Oh household..............Uncle sent the proposal only after that.That's why Jae Kyung intentionally didn't attend the wedding-thinking it may get called off if he attends.After your marriage dad found out that Jae Kyung is still as close to Oh's as before.But didn't inform uncle as he was already sick and very worried for you..........................Also there was a political party where uncle shook hands with all other men,except Jae Kyung-three years ago may be.That caused much speculations...............Uncle really disliked him.So is dad"

"Why so?!''

 

"Hmmm,remember that Kunsan battle? We lost around thirty people while claiming our own shipment! You and Tao had to rush there and fight,remember? Well,that time Jae Kyung was the director of Kunsan port! He tried to take over our shipment illegally! Also he always caused the problem whenever he was in charge of any port.Uncle would avoid ports that'd be under him.....................Also there're rumors that once Jae Kyung threatened uncle that he'd take over Scorpion one day-though it's just plain rumor.And he asks about you a lot,to people who knows you............."

Chanyeol frowned "He tried to take away our goods?! And threatened dad?!"

"Many times! In fact the last Busan incident-Jae Kyung's close friend was in charge of Busan port then! He's a pain in the !!!"

Chanyeol was surprised "And why didn't I know it before?"

"May be because he's not a mafia,we never actually paid much attention on him.But as I see,he actually acts like a mafia."

"Like?" He frowned again.

"Like I came to know he's gonna get a shipment of this night at Busan port!"

"What?! Tonight?!"

"Yeah,see-he's like a mafia.Just out of our radar.............."

"And who's in charge of Busan port now?!" Chanyeol groaned.

Baekhyun gulped,realising th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter