Hey gangster, I'll make you mine!

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now
 

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
I'll do it all for you in time
And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now!

 

......................Now playing-Lego House by Ed Sheeran!

 

Sixteen days later..........

 

 


Se Ha's POV

 

I'm Park Se Ha,the only child of Oh Han Seo-one of the most powerful men of the entire South Korea.

Since my childhood I was taught that all I need to do was to make myself look pretty and wait for a boy of a powerful background who might be of help in my dad's politics. 

Yes I was taught and instructed so,again and again. 

Instead of following that ty instruction,I spent most of my time in study, skipping all of dad's political gathering-the best place to grab a suitable boy for me.

Surely,my parents were not very happy about that.

 

I only started tidying myself when I was twelve,to be a beautiful girl........................

The only reason I started tidying myself was a bad boy. Yes a bad boy. Now don't act smart-there's no denying good girls always love bad boys. Like north pole of the magnet is only attracted by the south. No other things work on the way!

In most cases,this eternal attraction of good girls' for bad boys' fade soon.

Fortunately or unfortunately my attraction for him never faded away. Rather it became stronger as time passed.All along the way,my life was consist of two things-study and Park Chanyeol. Or Park Chanyeol (major) and study (minor)! 

Yes I'm that Park Se Ha. I'm the Park Se Ha who is crazy for the boy named Park Chanyeol.Whose craziness was at the level of that point-I stood on the wedding alter kicking out of my own cousin, only to be kissed by him !

Yes I'm that Park Se Ha, the ivy league student who stopped studying at the age of 21 to become the home-staying wife of Mafia Park Chanyeol. 

For you Park Chanyeol, I did all these!  So if you or my smart friend Luhan thinks I'll accept defeat just because of a single incident-oh baby you're so damn wrong!

I came to the battlefield with the heart strong like the great wall of China,patience deeper than that of Atlantic ocean!

 

Park Chanyeol, I'll make you mine no matter what!  In this way or that!  There's no way you can ditch me! You're mine mine mine! You're all mine!  If I can't get you, I'll just cut your off and keep you sit in front of me,all day and all night!

Still you're mine. Yes that's it !

Yes Chanyeol,I'm so ing crazy for you and I can't help it. I'm sorry. 

 

So right now sitting in the luxurious hotel suite paid by the black credit card you Park Chanyeol gave me-I'm planning on how to make you mine! 

For forever!

Two plans are in my mind-one is returning back to you,to our home shamelessly. The other is.......  

Well the other one sounds better! Way better. Though risky, but still better! 

 

 

Park Chanyeol,let's see how long you can really resist my charm !!!!!

 

 

 

 

"Smile!" Byun Baekhyun ordered now groomed Chanyeol standing in front of a very special door "Smile happily!"

"Like this?" And Chanyeol put a very fake smile on his face. 

"A bit wider" Baekhyun narrowed his eyes.

"Like this?!" Chanyeol widened his mouth as much as he really could make.

"No no no that looks so creepy! " Baekhyun facepalmed "A bit more subtle........ "

"Then like this?" Chanyeol was still clueless. 

And Baekhyun sighed.Tiptoed he touched Chanyeol's mouth "Like this, yes keep your face like this all the time. Make sure he believes that you're happy and you haven't caused anymore accident or trouble!"

"But my face will hurt" Chanyeol replied trying to keep the smile intact. 

"Still you have to. Have you already forgotten who you are about to meet? "

"Ok,ok I understand. But Baekhyunie, I feel hot wearing this turtleneck. Can I change this? "

"No you can't. Your stitches are still slightly visible in your neck. Uncle will kill us both if he finds out about this''

"Ok,ok I understand" Chanyeol became extra conscious of his appearance again.

Dusting off his coat for a while,Baekhyun finally looked at Chanyeol's eyes-his looks were deep,emotional and worried.

 

 

"Chanyeollie?"

"Yes Baekhyunie?" Chanyeol was playing with his new Rolex watch.

"Look at me...." Baek whispered.

"Ok,so?" And Chanyeol followed.

Baekhyun felt like kissing him "If it's our last day on earth,then remember In this life or the next.....we'll be together..............."

"Ok,together like? Friends?"

"Nope,soulmate,partner,couple.............."

"Hey,Se Ha is my soulmate,next life she'll be as well.I'll marry her again in the next life too" Chanyeol sheepishly grinned.

 

And Baekhyun immediately kicked Chanyeol inside the 'very special room' in anger! 

"Traitor!" He gritted his teeth in anger.

And jealousy.

 

........................................................................................

 

"Good day,miss.How can we help you?" Se Ha was welcomed to the store by the sales girl.

She frowned, "You see this?" She pointed a finger at her wedding ring "I'm married! How can you say me miss?!"

"Err,sorry Mrs.......how can we help you?"

"Ok......." Se Ha took a deep breath "Show me the most revealing party dresses of yours for my size"

"Pardon?"

"I said I need to see some really really revealing dresses,of my size!"

"Sure,sure....this way pls"

And Se Ha followed.

 

......................................................................................................

 

"Err.....Good morning....dad?" Chanyeol was trying hard to keep his smile intact when his whole body was sweating in the now A/C room.

Hearing that,Ahn Song immediately put the newspaper down on the table "Chanyeol............."

"Err.....yes dad.....how're you?"

Silence.

"I'm fine son......really fine"

Chanyeol blinked,his dad never calls him 'son' when they're just the two.

 

Then why now?!

 

"Come here son,come to me!" Ahn Song gave him a warm smile and spread his hands at him "Hurry,come here!"

Hypnotized,Chanyeol followed his dad's order.

Careful he took the chair in front of his dad.Seeing that,Ahn Song frowned,which was soon replaced by a warm smile "Come here"

"Where?" Chanyeol was clueless.

"In my lap"

Silence

"Eh?'' Chanyeol thought he himself was delusional.

"Ahhh...is it so difficult to understand?" Ahn Song was a bit hurt "Here,come.Come here!" And he went to Chanyeol and make him sit down on his lap.

As if Chanyeol were a kid of three-four years!

"Hmm............" wrapping Chanyeol's waist by his weak hands,soon Ahn Song smelled on his son's hair "You smell so good son,just like when you were a baby..............."

 

Chanyeol was speechless..................

 

 

It took a while to make Chanyeol believe what he felt was real and when he realised-he saw his dad was smiling,closing eyes in peace,resting his tired head on his young son's broad shoulder.

Slowly Chanyeol put his hand over his father's....................

Seeing that,Ahn Song smiled.

And for the first time in his life,Park Chanyeol saw his father smiling genuinely.

And it felt so good.

 

 

............................................................

 

"Madam,are you sure about this dress? You may not feel............comfortable while wearing this...." Even the sales girl was worried about her choice of dress.

 

 

"You know what? Never in my life I've worn a dress like this-even in front of my husband" Se Ha sighed. "But now I need to.I've no other choice left.I'm desperate"

"I see,madam"

"So,pack this one for me" Se Ha asked her giving one last glance at herself i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter