Chapter 32 - Another Chance ?

Yes! I do

­“Loving someone doesn’t mean forgiving them always and loving them again over and over again even though they’ve hurt us tons of times already. Sometimes love means forgiving but it was never meant to give them another chance to hurt you.”

 

 

It’s late at night when the CEO comes back to her senses. She opens her eyes and groaned seeing the white four wall room with that same beeping sound, reminding her that she’s in the place she hates the most, The Hospital. Feeling her head aches a bit, she tossed and turn and saw Tiffany sleeping in a couch. ‘She’s tired, did she guard me all along here?’ The CEO thought to herself. Just then, the door opens and revealed the doctor.

“You’re awake.” A husky voice came from the doctor.

 

“What are you doing here?” The CEO raises her brow.

 

“I’m a doctor, obviously.” The Doctor shrugged at the CEO’s statement like it wasn’t obvious what the CEO meant.

 

“I know. Why am I even here.” The CEO chuckles bitterly and took off her dextrose.

 

“Hey~ you shouldn’t do that, you still need some rest and some medication.” The doctor approach the CEO just to stop inches away seeing the CEO’s glare.

 

“Jessie? You’re awake~” Tiffany engulf the CEO with a hug to see her hand is bleeding.

 

“Why are you bleeding? My gosh are you alright?” Tiffany exclaimed and looks at the doctor.

 

“She pulls out the dextrose.” The doctor shrugs.

 

“Jessie~ I know you don’t want to stay here, but please! It’s for your own sake.” Tiffany pleaded.

 

“I have a lot of things to do fany-ah~.” The CEO said in a cold tone.

 

“Jessie~ you’re staying here!” Tiffany raised her voice. The CEO looks at her in her nothing expression.

 

“Fine. But not in this hospital.” The CEO said coldly as she glared at the doctor.

 

“Jessie~ Wherever you go in seoul, She will be your doctor.” Tiffany sighs.

 

“What? Are you out of your mind?” The CEO scoffs.

 

“No, I’m not. Aunt hire her as your private doctor.” The CEO shake her head in disbelief.

 

“Now they’re giving me a babysitter?” The CEO scoffs

 

“Sica~”

 

“What?” The CEO cut the doctor’s sentence.

 

“I’m here as your doctor, I don’t want this from the start but tiffany told me I should try to talk to you and maybe find a way to help you.” The Doctor explains.

 

“I know you’re a doctor, obviously you left me to be one.” The CEO whispered the last sentence.

 

“Sica~ I know you hate me. But please let me help you.”

 

“What help? Help me die?” The CEO chuckles bitterly.

 

“Jessie!”

 

“It’s okay fany-ah~ if she really hates me that much and don’t want me then. I just have to quit, right? It’s useless to argue when no one listens.” The Doctor then bowed and left the room.

 

“Jessie~ do you have to be that harsh to Taeyeon?” Tiffany sigh in disbelief at her friend’s attitude.

 


“I wanna go home.” The CEO, ignored Tiffany and left the building. They both headed to the CEO’s apartment.

 

“Jessie~ either you like it or not. Taeyeon’s gonna be your private doctor from now on. I don’t care if you’ll get mad at me. She’ll be guarding you anyway.” Tiffany sighs and left the CEO to be alone.

 

*

 

It’s been a week since that hospital incident; Tiffany has been watching the CEO closely that she’s been in the office every day of the week just to make sure the CEO’s health is safe.

 

“Fany-ah~ I told you I’ll be fine. I’m taking my meds regularly. I’m not gonna die, okay?” The CEO sigh as she look at her friend who was dozing off in the couch.

 

“I’d rather be here than anywhere.” Tiffany yawn and approach the CEO, checking her latest designs.

 

“I know your tired Fany-ah~ I’ll be fine here. I got Na-Eun just one call away outside my office anyways.” The CEO assured her.

 

“Nah! I won’t leave unless someone is watching you here.” Tiffany shrugs.

 

“Anyways, I like your new designs. Can I be the model in it?” Tiffany grins at her friend.

 

“Are you gonna work for free?” The CEO smirks.

 

“Yah!  Doesn’t mean we’re best friend, I am willing to work for free. You should pay me higher than your regular model.” The CEO looks at her with a “really? You’re a friend?” look.

 

“I’d rather look for other models if that’s the case then, I’m sure there’s  a lot of model who stands up with PINK.” The CEO emphasizes the word pink.

 

“Don’t you dare, Sooyeon! Who stand up in that beautiful pink dress than the one who love it?” Tiffany stomp her feet in protest.

 

“Okay, fine. You’re hired.” The CEO chuckles at her friends reaction.

 

“Kyaaahh~ thanks a lot Jessie~ love ya~” Tiffany exclaimed and hugs the CEO. Hust when the door opens and Na-Eun came to sight.

 

“Ms. Hwang, you’re visitor is here.” Na- Eun motions the visitor in, while the CEO furrows her brows.

 

“Oh? Taetae~ you’re here~” Tiffany exclaimed and hugs the Doctor. Jessica who was smiling turns back to her desk and continues to checks her designs before passing it to the board for approval.

 

“I don’t need a doctor, please leave.” The CEO stated coldly.

 

“Jessie~ Taeyeon will be here for a week to watch you, as a doctor and as friend.”

 

“I thought you’ll stay here.” The CEO replied, eyes still on her desk.

 

“I kind of, you know. The company offered me a photo shoot in California for a week. So.” Tiffany explained.

 

“Well, You should take care. But I don’t need a babysitter.”

 

“As much as I don’t want to leave you here alone, It’s better that someone is watching you. Making sure you’re taking your meds and having a rest.” Tiffany sigh as she approach the CEO and hugs her.

 

“Jessie~ please just for a week. This is my last request ever! Please~” Tiffany pouts as she plead at the CEO.

 

“I told you I already have Na- Eun.” The CEO sighs.

 

“It’s not that I don’t trust Na- Eun and she’s important to you too. But I just want to make sure you’re really secure here, what if Na- Eun has something important thing to do and she’s not here? It’s better someone’s watching you here and much better if it’s a doctor since Taeyeon knew how to handle things. Jessie~ just this one, please I don’t want you to be sick, or worst, to lost you too.” Tiffany stared at the ground as she stops her tears from falling.

 

“Fany-ah~ I …” The CEO sighs at her friend.

 

“Fine. I don’t want a quarrel anymore. Stop the drama, okay?” The CEO sighs and shake her head.

 

“Kyaaah~ thank you Jessie~ I really love you. I have to go, okay? Take care of yourself, don’t get stressed out too much.” The CEO nodded her head vigorously and kissed the latter goodbye.

 

“Take care too. And slay Cali for me.” The CEO chuckles and waved at her friend.

 

“Bye Taetae~ be patient in Jessie and if she won’t listen to you, you’re free to do anything to her, you can kill her first.” Tiffany winked at the doctor before leaving.

 

The office fell into silence the moment Tiffany exited the room. Jessica busy typing in her laptop for her presentation while Taeyeon awkwardly sitting in the couch.

 

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

It’s late in the evening when Taeyeon woke up from her sleep, she fell asleep in the couch while watching the CEO busily working in her desk. Looking to her right where the CEO’s table is, she saw Jessica asleep in her desk. Approaching the CEO silently, she watch the girl with a sad smile in her face. ‘I’m sorry if I hurt you before, I know you’re still mad at me. I know you don’t want to see me anymore. But I’m here for second the time around, if you’ll just give me the chance to love you again.’ Taeyeon thought to herself. She missed the CEO so much, her hugs and kisses and smiles and her laugh that always make her smile. Gently kissing the CEO’s forehead, she put a coat to the sleeping girl’s body and went outside.

 

 

 

 

*

[JESSICA’s POV]

 

Taeyeon was sitting in my couch watching the surrounding then watching me, it giving me an uneasy feeling though, I’m just pretending to do something in my laptop. I already finished my presentation a while ago and I already finished checking all the designs and everything is perfectly in place just as they are. What should I do? Play some games here? Should I? I can play sims while killing the time, or should I say waiting for Taeyeon to go home? Tch~ why did I fell to Tiffany’s acting! I shouldn’t have let Taeyeon stay here! For a week?! Damn! It’s gonna kill me to the bones! 

..

..

..

..

Getting bored, I get tired playing and checks Taeyeon fell asleep, she never changes though, still cute but matured. Gosh! This is torturing me, what have I done wrong to be in one place with the person I tried to avoid so much. Maybe I should get some nap.

 

*

 

Ouch~ why does my neck hurts~ damn! Did I fall asleep in my desk? Yawning, I stretch my body and looks around, ‘she’s not here huh?  Guess she really likes leaving me alone.’ I thought to myself. ‘why is this coat on me?’ just when the door opens and …

..

..

Yeah she’s here.

 

“Oh? Hey~ did I wake you up?” she asks scratching the back of her head, she still has that habit huh?

 

“Of course not. I’m awake already.” I tried to smile but it doesn’t come out.

 

“I see. I bought you a Choco caramel, in case you’re working late.” She handed me a cup of Starbucks Choco caramel.

 

“Late?” I furrows my brows and look at the clock.

 

“It’s 10:00 already?” I exclaimed. I feel asleep that long? Damn! No wonder my neck hurts.

 

“You’re not gonna drink it?” Taeyeon motion to the cup in my desk.

 

“Oh~ thanks, I was just thinking it’s really late. Na- Eun, did she go home already?” I asks as I take a sip of the drink, wow~ it taste refreshing. I don’t even remember when the last time I drink a cup of this was.

 

“I told her you fell asleep and not to bother you when she was about to tell you she’ll go home. I thought you need some rest, I told her she should head home first since you look really busy. I’m sorry.” She look at the ground as she apologize.

 

“Is that so? It’s okay, she still have someone to take care in her home so, it’s okay.” I nodded my head.

 

“I see.” She nodded her head. Silence engulfs the room once again.

 

“You’re not going home?” She asks, meeting my eyes.

 

“Maybe later, how about you?” Do I really have to ask back?

 

“I promised Tiffany to drive you home and fetch you in the morning~”

 

“What?~” I nearly spit out my drink hearing her words.

 

“Do you really have to do everything Tiffany tells you to do?” I sigh in disbelief.

 

“The truth is I don’t have to. But I want to.” She was looking in my eyes upon saying those words. ‘so what now? What are you trying to play Taeyeon?’

 

“Why is that so?” I raised my brows.

 

“You know the answer Sica-ah~ and I’m serious about it this time.”

 

 

Eyesmilemaomao@ your service here.. ^^