Chapter 29 - All I Ask : My Last Day With You

Yes! I do

A//N: SORRY FOR THE ERRORS.. T.T

 

Taeyeon and Hayeon just finished their dinner when they decided to watch some movies. Taeyeon look at her phone that was vibrating for almost all the time. She sigh and decided to unlock the screen of her phone and shows her wallpaper which is Jessica’s sleeping face hugging a pillow which she snaps stolen while in Jeonju.

 

“Is it Jessica unnie?” Hayeon at last break the silence.

 

“Yeah.” Taeyeon nodded seeing ten missed calls and tons of messages from the brunette.

 

[From: Jessica <3,

            Taengoo-ah~ why aren’t you answering my calls? Beep me back please.]

 

[From: Jessica <3,

Taengoo~ are you mad? I’m supposed to be mad not you, why didn’t you tell me so?]

[From: Jessica <3,

Taengoo~ I’ll be mad if you won’t text back!!!!]

 

[From: Jessica <3,

Tae? I’m mad really. :3]

 

Taeyeon sigh and texted a reply.

 

[To: Jessica <3,

Sorry, I feel asleep.]

 

After a few moments, she received a reply.

 

[From: Jessica <3,

Did I wake you up? I’m sorry, but why didn’t you tell me that Taejoon came back?]

 

[To: Jessica <3,

It slips my mind, I’m sorry: I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow if you’re not busy?]

 

[From: Jessica <3,

I have a photo shoot until ten in the morning. I’ll see you after that then?]

 

[To: Jessica <3,

Okay. Goodnight princess. :*]

 

[From: Jessica <3,

Goodnight Taengoo :*]

 

 

“You’re not gonna explain to her, are you?” Hayeon groan at her question.

 

“’What? She already knew oppa is back.” Taeyeon uninterestedly replied.

 

“Still, you have to tell her everything.” Hayeon protested.

 

“It’s better this way.” Taeyeon shots back.

 

“She’ll get hurt.” She added. Hayeon frowns and groans.

 

“And you think she won’t get hurt if you won’t tell her? It would just worsen the problems!” Hayeon raised her voice. Though Taeyeon’s older than her but she has the right to raise her voice, she’s in the right position to.

 

“I don’t want to hurt her! You know how much I love her and I can’t bear to know that she’s hurting and worst is, she’s hurting because of me!  It’s just I can’t help it. She’ll get hurt no matter what I choose. “ Taeyeon shouted as tears filled her eyes.

 

“Unnie, We always have a choice, it’s just that we always choose the decision that would hurt us.” Hayeon said in a soothing voice and left to her room. Taeyeon just sat there, crying everything that she feels.

 

--

 

“Jessica? Are you okay? you seems uneasy.” It was Taejoon who notice her pacing in the room.

 

 

“I’m fine.” Jessica replied.

 

“Are you sure? Cause you can talk to me if you’re not.” Taejoon shrugged.

 

“Talk to you? And what? You’re gonna keep on lying to us? You can’t even tell us the truth.” Jessica groans as she can’t stand him anymore.

 

“What are you talking about?” Taejoon furrow his brow.

 

“That you left on the day of our wedding and let Taeyeon take over as you obviously.” Jessica groans in frustration.

 

“She didn’t told me or anyone about it. I just kind of bust her out. Don’t get mad at her.” She added when his face turns to sour.

 

“I.. I  can explain.” He stammered.

 

“Yeah? Explained that to dad.” Jessica storm out of the room.

 

“What? How come Mr. Jung knows this?”  Taejoon constantly follows her in the living room. Good thing Mrs. Nam and Jihyun we’re asleep in their quarters.

 

“Appa saw a video during our wedding having Taeyeon wear your disguise.”

 

“So, it must be the staff.” Taejoon nodded his head.

 

“Obviously they are. Good thing Appa haven’t done anything to Taeyeon yet.” Jessica sigh as she think of that very person.

 

“She suffers a lot because of you, did you know that? She’s been stressed of going home pretending to be you, going to school being herself and doing all those things for more than three months. Did you ever know how she feels? Did you ever consider it?” Jessica yelled. Taejoon stared at her half amused, half guilt.

 

“I hope you’ll come someday to be honest to yourself and be brave enough to face realities Taejoon-ah.” She lowers her voice.

 

“Yeah, maybe you’re right. I should have been brave enough to back off on that day or just continue it. But Jessica no! I’m not that man they ought to be, I’m not that person who they think. I’m just like you. They think of me like a bad guy as long as I’ve breath in this earth. But all of their opinion wasn’t my reality. I’m just broken and longing for someone who can understand me and take me for who I am. I never wanted this marriage neither you do. We’re both being force into this kind of ! But I always think that everything happens for a reason. I may made some mistakes but I’m trying to make it all right that’s why I’m here.” Taejoon burst out but in a gentle voice.

 

“You could have told us.” Jessica said quietly.

 

“I don’t know.” He sighs before going back to their room.

 

“Gosh! What a drama!” a voice interrupted the two spirits as they we’re both drawn in the scene before them.

 

“Sunbae-nim!” L, bowed at the newly arrived spirit. She was slim but has a nice body, a blonde straight hair with bangs that touches her eyebrows, her round, black eyes we’re bored looking at the scene before them.

“Didn’t I tell you not to call me that? You’re older than me.” The girl raised her brow.

 

“Still, you’re a high position than me.” L reminded her.

 

“I don’t care. By the way.” She turn her gaze in the puzzled looking spirit beside L.

 

“I’m La Lisa. You’re Krystal Jung Soojung, right?” Lisa beamed a smile at her.

 

“Yeah. Nice to meet you Lisa.” Krystal take the spirit’s hand for a handshake.

 

“Same here. By the way, I just came to borrow L, to give him final instructions. Can i?” Lisa asking permission from Krystal who’s puzzled why she’s being ask for the guy.

 

“Of course.” Krystal nodded her head slowly. Lisa then vanished with L.

 

“What now? He’s having a friendly relationship with some ghost? Ugh!” Krystal groaned before lying down on the bed where her sister sat. They’re both in the guest room for Jessica’s still in a bad mood.

---

 

It’s 08:30 in the morning, while people just woke up from their sleep. Jessica on the other hand was in the middle of her set as her make-up artist retouches her make-up for the last photo shoot. It’s a couple shoot, so she has to be paired up with Seungri. He’s a nice guy, been working under Jessica’s company for 3 years.

At 09:00, the photo shoot began and they both posed for the camera.

 

 

                        TAEYEON POV

 

It’s 09:30 when I arrive at the building. “Blanc an Eclare:  The home of Fashion Industry” I read the logo with a smile on my face. I would never get to see this again, nor the people in it, especially the one who owns this company.

 

“Morning Miss? How may I help you?” A lady in the reception area bowed at me.

 

“I’m here for the President.” I flashes her with my friendly smile.

 

“Oh? She’s currently on her photo shoot in the 3rd floor.” She motion me towards the elevator.

 

“It’s okay for me to go?” I furrows my brows.

 

“Yes Miss. Ms. Jung has instructed me to let you in, Miss Kim.” She smiles and bowed.

I press the button number 3 as soon as I enter the elevator. Few minutes later the door swings open and the bell dings indicating I’ve arrive at my destination. But sometimes, I wish I haven’t gone here.

 

“Amazing! That’s it! Keep going!” The photographer snaps photo’s after photo’s.

Seriously!? I want to eat that man alive.

 

“Taengoo~” Jessica’s voice cut off my anger mind as she let go from the man’s hold and waves at me with a smile on her face.

Almost everyone turn their head towards me, now I’m embarrassed. I look at the floor and scratch my nape as I excuse myself and walk aside.

 

The photo shoot continue for a while, I swear, if looks could kill I could have killed that model who’s holding Jessica right now.

Taking a deep sigh, I turn my back and headed to the elevator.

 

“Taengoo-ah~” I turn to face behind me and saw Jessica clinging to my arms.

 

“What are you doing?” I whispered.

 

“Waeyo? Why are you whispering? We just finish the photo shoot. Let’s go out.” She smiles like an angel. Just like the first time I saw during that night.

 

“You have to change first. You can’t go out like that.” I pointed out her white lose, see through shirt and her tattered short.

 

“Sure. But wait for me, okay?” She kissed me in my cheeks before running to a booth.

Seriously?  2nd  embarrassment moment?

 

“Miss Kim. Please have a seat, she’ll be out in no time.” A young girl brought a chair with her.

 

“By the way, I’m Jessica’s Secretary. Seolhyun.” She bowed before handing me a can of coffee.

 

“Thanks.” I smiled back at her.

 

“Taengoo~ let’s go?” Jessica stood in front of me wearing a simple white shirt and tattered jeans, the same with the one that she wears a while ago but a little bit different since she’s wearing a jeans instead of short and a normal t-shirt not see-through and lose that makes other guys droll over here, and lastly a pair of Nike shoe.

 

“Let’s go.” I stood up and face Selhyun.

 

“Thanks for the coffee.” I wave at her and walk beside Jessica.

Actually, I walk past her and never say a word. I’m mad! Who wouldn’t when the first thing you would see early in the morning is to see the one you like being hugged by a man. Not to mention a nice bodied-man.

 

“Taeyeon-ah~ wait for me.” She catches up with me and grab my arms, She’s smiling as she stares at me.

 

“Are you mad? I’m sorry.” She pouted like a kid, I wanna kiss her. But No!

 

“I’m not.” I turn my gaze at the other side.

 

“Waeyo? What’s wrong? Tell me.” She cupped me face and look at me in the eyes.

 

“I.. it’s nothing.” I stutter.

 

“Don’t tell me~”

 

“Jessica~” A voice of a man cut her-off. It was her partner earlier.

 

“Going out?” He asked as he turn his gaze at me.

 

“Yeah. By the way, Seungri, This is Taeyeon. Taeyon, this is Seungri. She’s my girlfriend.”

Yeah yeah, listen to that …. Wait what?

 

“It’s okay tae. He’s a friend of mine.” Jessica took my hand and held it in her.

 

“Ahaha. I knew it. Well, Taeyeonnie~ take good care of my friend here.” Seungri patted my back before leaving us behind.

 

“What?” I raised my brow at the smiling Sica beside me.

 

“You’re jealous earlier, aren’t you?” her smile widen seeing my shock expression.

 

“Of course not. Why would i?” I scoff.

 

“Ahaha, okay then you’re not. I wonder if Seungri still like me.”

 

“What?! He likes you?!” I raised my brow.

 

“Back then.” She simply replied.

 

I didn’t replied and just get inside the car which she follows beside me in the driver seat.

 

“Taengoo~” She smiled as I turn on the engine and drive 0ff.

 

“What?”

 

“Ahahaha. You really is jealous, don’t worry I like you than him, you know?”

*Sreeeeech*

 

I step on the brake carelessly which resulted me bumping in the hand on the wheel.

 

“What? can’t I kiss you in the cheeks now?” She pouted as I sigh and continue on driving.

 

“Whe..re do you want to go?” I manage to ask as she settle down in the seat.

 

“Anywhere. With you.” She smiles and caressed my forehead that bump my hand earlier. Silence engulf us again, just like always.

 

“Sica?”

 

“Hmmmm?”

 

“About Taejoon. I’m sorry if I haven’t told you about him. It’s just, you know. He didn’t know that you’ve found out about me and so.”

 

“It’s okay.  He already knows.”

 

“What?!”  I step on the break again, but this time a little bit of careful.

 

“I told him. But I didn’t told him about this. I don’t know how to.” She lowers her head. I took her chin up and gaze in her eyes.

 

“That would take time. Let’s just wait for the right time to tell them, alright?”  I assure her with a smile and kisses her forehead.

 

We continue on riding until we arrived at our destination.

 

“Sica-ah~ we’re here! Come on!” I open her door and tap her lightly.

 

“Sorry I fell asleep.”She pouted as she went out and accompany me as we stood on front of a building.

 

“Don’t tell me?”

 

“Yeah, we’re in MayHills Resort. I wanted to ski with you, you know? They have these bungee jumping here right by the lake.” I  grinned at her.

 

“Seriously Tae? Are you a kid?” She smiles as she took my hand and enter the resort.

We’ve reserve a room for tonight and headed to the ski ring after changing our clothes.

 

“Are you ready?” I ask her as we put on our safety equipment and ski board..

 

~I will leave my heart at the door

I won't say a word

They've all been said before, you know

So why don't we just play pretend

Like we're not scared of what is coming next

Or scared of having nothing left ~

 

“Taeyeon-ah~” 

 

“Ah! Hey!  Watch where you’re going”

 

“Yah! Don’t go too fast!”

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

                                      AUTHOR’s POV

They we’re both shouting at each other as they slide, glide and stumble together, throwing snow at each other sometimes. Taeyeon running after the Ice-Princess who would bump into her purposely.

 

“Sica-ah! I’ll get back on you later!”

 

They spend the day, skiing and eating in a nearby restaurant before strolling around the lake as they board in a kayak.

 

~Look, don't get me wrong

I know there is no tomorrow

All I ask is~

 

Walking by the mountain side as they stroll the resort with the nature around them, enjoying the fresh air, freedom for a while and forgetting the problems just for today.

 

~If this is my last night with you

Hold me like I'm more than just a friend

Give me a memory I can use

Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do

It matters how this ends

'Cause what if I never love again?~

 

“Sica?”

 

“Hmmmm?”

 

 

“I hope we can be like this. Free from the world and their criticism. Free from the people who can hurt us” Taeyeon was brushing Jessica’s hair with her fingers as they sat by the veranda in the 29th floor of the building, watching the star above and the beautiful night scenery below.

 

“Before that, we should overcome our problems first.” Jessica replied as she lean on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“We’ll wait for each other until that time comes. Huh?”

 

“Of course! Until we can really be together, where there’s no one would stop us.” Jessica peck the latter’s cheeks.

 

“I will, if you would.” Taeyeon took her hand as she hold it in hers.

 

“That’s a deal, okay?” Jessica smiles as she close her eyes.

 

~I don't need your honesty

It's already in your eyes

And I'm sure my eyes, they speak for me

No one knows me like you do

And since you're the only one that matters

Tell me who do I run to?~

 

It’s already late in the morning when Jessica wake up, smelling the cooked food from the kitchen.

 

“Hey~ You’re cooking?” She smiles as she backhug the girl.”

 

“Hmm, I’m cooking breakfast.” Taeyeon hum, concentrating in her cooking.

 

“Really? You’re not burning the resort this time?” Jessica snuggle in her neck as she inhale her favorite perfume.

 

“I won’t. I’ve been going to cooking class and doing research you know?” Taeyeon proudly replied.

 

“That’s good news.” Jessica let go and sat in the chair, facing Taeyeon’s back.

 

“Here’s your breakfast. My princess.” Taeyeon serve her a set of vegetable omelette, tofu with seasoned soy sauce, rice cooked with red and black beans, radish kimchi (kaktugi), and Korean Coleslaw.

 

~Look, don't get me wrong

I know there is no tomorrow

All I ask is~

 

“Wow?! This looks nice.” Jessica smiles as she taste the food.

 

“Is it good?” Taeyeon gulp as she waited for Sica to finish munching her first spoon. Jessica furrows her brows her brows.

 

“It’s Daebak!” She thumbs up and continue eating.

 

“Have some too.” Jessica fed her a spoonful of the dish and soon finishes it.

 

~If this is my last night with you

Hold me like I'm more than just a friend

Give me a memory I can use

Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do

It matters how this ends

'Cause what if I never love again?~

 

After deciding to go back home, Taeyeon drove Jessica back to the office before heading home.

 

“I gotta go. See you around.” Taeyeon took a step toward Jessica and hugs her.

 

~Let this be our lesson in love

Let this be the way we remember us

I don't wanna be cruel or vicious

And I ain't asking for forgiveness

All I ask is~

 

“Always know. That I’ll always have you in my heart.” Taeyeon whispers.

 

“You too.” Jessica replied.

 

After breaking the hug, Taeyeon watch Jessica as the blonde went inside the company building before collapsing into tears.

 

~If this is my last night with you

Hold me like I'm more than just a friend

Give me a memory I can use

Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do

It matters how this ends

'Cause what if I never love again?~

 

*(ringtone) My blood, sweat and tears

My last dance

Take it away

My blood, sweat and tears

My cold breath

Take it away*

 

“Hello? Yeah, I’m coming. Thank you, bye!” Taeyeon gather herself up and went inside her car.

 

…..

“Taeyeon-unnie~” Hayeon called as she run to hug her sister.

 

“Hayeon-ah~ I’m gonna miss you.”

 

“I’ll miss you too unnie~ Are you sure, you’re not telling Jessica unnie?” Hayeon retracted from the hug.

 

“I think… I don’t know.” Taeyeon look at the ground and sigh, fighting back the tears.

 

*(announcer) All passengers boarding to New York! Please proceed to your respective plane, for we’re about to take off in fifteen minutes.*

 

“I have to go.”

 

“Unnie!” Hayeon took her hand.

 

“I have to go Hayeon-ah~ I need to.” Taeyeon took her hand off her and left.

 

~~If this is my last night with you

Hold me like I'm more than just a friend

Give me a memory I can use

Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do

It matters how this ends

'Cause what if I never love again?~

 

*Airplane take off*

 

“Maybe, if we’re meant to be. We’ll find our way back to each other” – Taeyeon

 

……

 

“Miss Jung!”

 

“Give me a minute.” Jessica interrupted her assistant and hurried to her office, locking it. Tears poured down in her cheeks. 01:00

 

[Flashback :

Hayeon headed to her room and dial someone.

“Unnie?” – Hayeon over the phone.

“Hayeon-ah, you called?” – Jessica.

“Unnie, I just want to tell you that, Taeyeon unnie will be leaving to New York the day after tomorrow.” – Hayeon.

“But she never told me” – Jessica.

“She’s afraid to. “ – Hayeon.

“It’s okay. just let her be.” – Jessica  [End of flashback]

 

“Maybe, I have to be hurt again. Maybe it’s what we’re always be, we’ll always be far from each other” – Jessica.

 

 

A//N: hey guysss.. T.T sorry.. I’m really really sorry for not updating for more than a month. Seriously? I’m really really busy for our thesis and upcoming defense this week, and there’s still exam tomorrow. I just, dunno what to do anymore and I can't think properly.. huhu..

I just want to really really apologize. I’m sorry, and thank you for waiting for this lame and crazy update.. I’ll update as soon as I finish all my school activities.. I’m really sorry guys, I really didn’t expect, this finals is soooooo Crazy!!!!

 

By the way, hope you enjoy guys? Dunno if you did..

Thanks  for reading and subscribing.. J it’s all appreciated.. :D

THANK YOU..

 

Eyesmilemaomao@Your Service..^^