Chapter 13 - We Meet Again

Yes! I do

 

JESSICA POV




Im on my way to Infinity Universityy since Yuri invited me to check their musicals, Yuri was a highschool friend of mine, she knows Krystal, Tiffany and I really loves music. She became our dancing Yuri back then, but after graduating from highschool, we we're sent off to States to study business, just the three of us, Tiffany, Krystal and Me, she stayed and took up education, after graduating she holds the position of being the School Director, not likely her choice and mostly influenced by her parents decision. Their school will be holding a musical concert next month, as the School Director, She always like to prepare her students ahead of time. A perfectionist I may say, but that's life to it. If you can't be perfect in front of others you'll be a nobody and no one likes a nobody. I sigh as I park my car in the parking lot at school, it's quite a big school. Having a kinderschool up to college level, well, it wouldn't be a university if it's lacking something.
"Sica~" I turn to the owner of the voice and smiled.
"Yul~" I press the button on my key to lock my car before approaching her.
"I'm glad you came despite your busy schedule." She said grinning and envelope me with a hug.
"Of course, How can I reject an old friend." I stated as she lead the way to the theater room. The room was huge just like those theater musicals in opera, it has two huge doors like in a palace, I guess. Inside we're prettily designed since they have a lot of interior designer in school. The crowd's place was about 15 meters by 8. It could hold maybe a thousand people in there? I guess. The stage well as expected of course a huge one, there's lot of decor in it.
"Are you performing The Wicked?" I asks noticing the familiar set up.
"Ne, you remember, huh?" Yuri said with a smile. I focused my eyes in the stage as the light went off, the music started to play. This was one of my favorite play, especially that part when a someone would sang Defying Gravity. It's just awesome that someone could sing that high note. The play was great so far as I waited for the Defying Gravity to be played, I focused my eyes as soon as I heard the familiar music. A woman came in front of the stage disguise as Elphaba The wicked witch of the west. I close my eyes and enjoyed the music as a familiar voice sang in stage.

~Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap!
~



I focused my vision to the person singing in front of us. How she hit those high notes calmly.

~It's time to try Defying gravity
I think I'll try Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity
And you won't bring me down

I'm through accepting limits 'cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change but 'till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost!


I'd sooner buy Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity
I think I'll try Defying gravity
And you won't bring me down


Unlimited (unlimited)
My future is (future is) unlimited (unlimited)
And I've just had a vision
Almost like a prophecy
I know it sounds truly crazy
And true, the vision's hazy
But I swear, someday I'll be...


Flying so high! (defying gravity)
Kiss me goodbye! (defying gravity)


So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky!
As someone told me lately,
"Everyone deserves the chance to fly!"


I'm defying gravity!
And you won't bring me down, bring me down, bring me down! Ah, ah~



"Daebak! She's sure a perfect wrap." Yuri said in amazement as she applaud the latter in front of us.
"It's Taeyeon, right?" I asks still looking at the small woman who just finishes her part.
The actor's and actresses bowed as they wrap their plays. Yuri approach them with a content expression.
"That was amazing. Taeyeon, It's a great stage earlier." Yuri showing her thumbs up.
"Thank you." She bowed politely before staring at me, I was about to smile when She quickly turn her gaze back to the tanned girl beside me. She didn't recognize me?
"How was that Sica?" Yuri turn to see me, I saw their eyes anticipating my comment.
"Well." I gaze at my sister in law who was avoiding my eye contact. Weird.
"It's perfect, you all did well. I think you can compete overseas." I smiled, assuring them that it was the best, it was indeed. I look at her again and she look back at me, I saw her face light up a bit.
"Yes!" Yuri threw her fist up in the air as if winning a jackpot.
"I just won more than a jackpot. I won a perfect Yes from you at last. Hahaha." She laugh as if she's just got a Yes from her girlfriend. I stare at her and shook my head, as always, still acts a kid.
"Come on guys, let's have luch together. I won't accept a no for an answer. My treat." Yuri wink at the students. Hearing those words, they all cheered up and headed to the backstage to change.
"Let's go to the canteen." She took my arms and dragged me outside the huge room as we went to the canteen. I can't really say it's a canteen, It looks more like a cafeteria for me. It has a Crystal transparent wall and door, inside was a wooden set of table like those in outdoor cafe in New York I used to visit the counter was no exception It's like having a cafe inside the campus, but no waitress of course, you have to self service yourself in ordering.
"Give us a full buffet please." Yuri said as we enter the canteen.
"Full buffet? really?" I asks furrowing my brow.
"Well, it's been a while since we had a proper meal together, I want to spend it with my outstanding students who just happen to impress you." She said with a smile.
"Aigoo~" You never change Yul~" I smiled at my friend. One by one, students came in and sat at our table, we put the table together in one place so we can all eat in together. Taeyeon came in with a blonde snaking her arms around her waist and a black haired girl with bangs behind following.
"Hey, you two, stop the PDA will you?" Yuri teased the two as they sat opposite to me, in other words, facing me.
"PDA? We're not." Taeyeon took the other girls hand as she groaned by Yuri's words.
"Babe~" The girl whinned, I remember this girl, Taeyeon's classmate. Su.. Sunny? I really can't remember.
"SunMi, Stop it will you?" Taeyeon inches her chair away from the girl, So it was SunMi not Sunny.
"Girlfriend?" I asks out of nowhere, Taeyeon look at me, her eyes widened in shock.
"No!"
"Yes!"
They both said in chorus, Taeyeon who was pissed off glared at the girl beside her.
"Okay now, now. Let's all enjoy the lunch." Yuri who was serving the food beamed a smile at us. The lunch we're just a normal and quite lunch except for the two person in front of us who was busy bickering.
"Sica~ah." I turn to face Yuri who was sitting beside me munching some patbingsoo she just ordered a couple of minutes ago.
"You want some?" She grinned as she took a spoon of patbingsoo to feed me. I shook my head vigrously.
"I'm fine. I'm full already." I rub my stomache, and ate the Ice Cream instead.
"Okay, oh right! Would you like to watch the musical next month then?" She asks smiling at me. I sigh.
"Of course. I'll be here." I nodded, I look over the table and saw SunMi feeds Taeyeon but she would just glared at her.
"I'll be going Yul." I said as I stood up from my chair.
"Already? but I thought you'll stay the whole day with me?" The School Director pouted at me.
"I remember I have something to do."
"Is that so?" she nodded her head.
"I'll accompany you to the parking lot then." She stood up but I let her sit again.
"It's okay, just enjoy your lunch with your students. I can handle myself." I smiled assuring her.
"I'll accompany you, if you don't mind?" Taeyeon stood up from her chair. All eyes in the table stares at her curiously.
"No need to do that. I'll be fine." I shook my head at Taeyeon.
"Yuri~nim, It's okay, right?." She smiled as she took my handbag from me. After recieving a nod from Yuri.
"but Tae~" Sunmi whinned.
"Shut Up!" She glared at the blonde.
"Take care of my friend Taeyeon. Bye Jessie~" Yuri waved and smiled.
"See you around Yul~" I smile and Followed Taeyeon as she lead the way.

...






...




"I didn't know you're that close to our School Director." She broke the silence.
"Yeah, we're friends since Highschool." I nodded my head.
"I see." She sigh.
"You we're amazing there earlier." I stated and smiled.
"Huh? Well, practice makes perfect." She chuckled as she blush lightly, I look at her as she keeps on looking at the ground.
"Your gonna watch us next month? right?" She turn her gaze at me and I nodded my head. Now that I've notice, she really looks like Taejoon. Just the girl version.
"I'll be watching my Sister-in Law, you know."
"What? hehehe." She blushes again.
"You really blush a lot, huh?" I teased.
"I guess. I'm just not used in compliments." She shook her head.
"I see, You should get used to it then."
"Wae?" She asks looking at my direction.
"Because, I'll visit here often from now on. I'll expect to be fascinates on how good you are." I laugh a bit. I sound weird, I know.
"Eh?" She scratch the back of her neck, same hobby with her brother, how interesting.
"I'll be monitoring the school for it's graduating students, remember?"
"Ah." She slowly nodded her head.
"I'd appreciate if you'll passed the survey exam and be an intern at our Hospital ." I stated.
"It would be a great honor. I'll do my best then." She smiled.
"Well, Goodluck Tae" Weird though, I feel like calling my husband's name.
"I'll be going then" I smiled at her as she handed me back my handbag.
"Take care." She said as she closes my car's door after me.
"Hope we can get along ." I smiled.
"Huh?." She furrows her brows..
"Nothing." I waved my hand as I turn the engine on.
"Jess?" She called, I look at her through the windshield.
"Can I visit you one of this weekend? I mean Hayeon ask me to come with her." She asks smiling nervously.
"Of course." I smiled. She back up a little and I drove off.



I park my car inside the parking lot in our mansion and headed straight to the kitchen.
"Miss Jung? Would you like me to cook for you?" Mrs. Nam, asks. She's been working with our family ever since we we're kids, She has done a lot of great things for me and my sister.
"No thanks, I ate outside with Yuri." I smiled at her, she's really nice to us, She became our second mother ever since Mom And Dad came busy with business.
"I see, that's good to hear." She smiled sweetly.
"How's Jihyun doing?" I asks, her only daughter is suffering from a Scoloisis, We would always play with her everytine she visit her mother at our parent's home back then.
"She's fine. She's just busy in school."
"I see, I heard she took up Law?" I asks as I took a sip from my juice.
"Ne, she really wants to be lawyer ever since she's a kid." Mrs. Nam said with a smile in her face, I wish I could have a mother like Mrs. Nam, who works so hard yet never fail to show her love for her daughter.
"I know. I even remember that time when Krystal had a fight at school and she defended her like a proffessional Lawyer. I bet she would be a Great Lawyer someday."
"I sometimes wish I could go back to that time, when we we're all happy and stressed free, laughing over some silly jokes and I would just space out, they play prank at me then laugh while I cry trying to control my anger towards them." I said with a smile. Mrs. nam wipe my face, I didn't notice I'm already crying.
"We could never turn back time Sooyeon~ah, Memories may hurt us and want us to do something bad just to forget about it. But the past is a lesson for us to learn something new and Pain makes us stronger. It's up to us how to handle ourselves in our changing world, but always have faith and never lose hope. I'll be here with you, Jihyun may be far but she always asks for you. There's someone who cares and loves you, not a lot but they're true, Love will come in you the moment you let go of the things that's keeping you down, those feelings that keeps you trap in the past. You have to move on Sooyeon~ah." My tears falldown in my cheeks like a stream. Mrs. Nam hugs me tightly as she rub my back.
"But it hurts, how can I just forget about when it's haunting me everyday? When memories would never let me be happy?" I sobs.
"It's not the memories, It's the feeling in your heart. You know the truth, we both know. Don't believe in other's opinion, we both know they're lying just to bring you down. They may hide the truth and hurt you by telling lies but never stop believing in yourself, believe in thet truth though few may belive you, Truth is always the Truth and no one can change that in your heart. Never fell guilty for the things you haven't done." I nodded my head as she continue to rub my back. I just wish you're my mother.

 

AUTHOR's POV



The blonde fell asleep in the Mrs. Nam's embrace, tears drying in her face as they both sat in the couch in the living room. It was five in the afernoon when Taeyeon came home, She was about to head straight to their room when she notice the two in the couch.
"Ahjumma?"
"Hush! She's sleeping, would you mind taking her to your room? I can't carry like before." The old Lady said with a smile as she stares at the blonde.
"Huh? O.. okay." Taeyeon smiled nervously, 'what if I can't carry her?' She thought before leaning to the blonde and snakes her arms in the blonde's waist and the other arms in her neck, she would carry her a bridal style of coure, Mrs. Nam watch the blonde as she let her go. Fortunately for Taeyeon, Jessica is light weight. 'oh? she's not that heavy as I thought.' She smiled at the old woman before heading to their room. Mrs. Nam followed them upstairs and watch Taeyeon as she gently lay down the blonde in bed.
"Thank You YoungMaster Kim. Do take care of Sooyeon for me." The old woman said with a smile before closing the door, she smiled before completely leaving the two. Taeyeon look at the blonde sleeping peacefully.
"She's still wearing that dress? Did she fall asleep after coming home? But that's weird that she slept in the living room." She tilted her head wondering what happened. After taking a bath, she went to the living room.
"Oh right, Did she came home early?" She asks the old lady. Who was vacuuming the living room.
"She did, she told me she met Yuri and have a lunch with her." The old Lady nodded her head, she turn off the vacuum.
"I see," 'But I thought she's going for an important meeting or somehing?'Taeyeon was about to leave when the old lady called.
"Hope you'll take good care of her, I know it's just for the meantime that you'll be a couple, but she's a nice person once you get to know her." The old lady said with a smile. Taeyeon look at her curiously.
"Ahjumma?" She stops at her tracks, The old lady look at her and smile.
"It's nothing, I'll be off to sleep then." She added before going to their room.
She sat beside the blonde who was snoring lightly.
"Why does everyone seems to know you? What exatcly happened that they're so worried about you? Even my sister would beat just to protect you." She sigh knowing she can't have any response.
"Is this a quiz? I guess this will be the hardest exam I'm gonna take." She smiled, talking to herself like an insane person.
She stares at her again leaning closer to the blonde's face as she notice the dried tears.
"Did you cry again? Why aren't you telling anything to me?" She sigh again.
"Why would you cry when I'm not here?" She keeps on asking at the sleeping Princess.
"I think I've gone insane." She walk to the other side of the bed and liedown beside the blonde.
"Goodnight, Mystery Girl." She whispered before drifting to sleep.



AN: Hi guys, uhmmmm. I know its another drama chapter, hehehe.. sorry for the long wait though, I hope you still like this..

I 'll update more happy chapter  next time, hehe..

I really appreciate all your previous comments guys, don't worry, I won't stop writing this Fic not until I finish it, Ain't giving up... I just hope you'lll wait.??? Hehe.. THank you for all your support guys.... Can't do this without you...

GodBless us all always.. :)

 

 

 

 

EyesmileMaoMao At Your Service..^^