Cat&Dog

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

 

‘You should try this,’ Seungri said when he come near her with overloaded plate.

 

Suzy breath in the delicious smells and she gulp when her eyes fix at Seungri’s plate. The food is enough for three people to eat. She doesn’t know he’s a big eater.

 

‘No.’ Suzy give him a tight smile for the sake of anyone watching them. If she take even one bite of the foods, she will exploded with carbs. ‘I’m not hungry.’

 

‘Here.’ He said as he held a piece of a steak in front of . ‘You have to try this. It’s delicious.’

 

‘I don’t want it.’

 

Seungri’s determined eyes lock on her. ‘Open your mouth.’

 

Suzy determined not going to let he win this. This was her battle. She has to keep her body perfect for her career. She had been counting the calories and carbs intake before this and she will not going to allow anyone particularly Lee Seungri to ruin her efforts. ‘I said I’m not hungry.’

 

‘Don’t lie. I know you starving.’ Suzy can feel his dark brown eyes piercing at her and she know he won’t’ budge.

 

So she decided to use her great acting skills which can be helpful in needy situation like this. She put her hand to massage her temple and give him apologetic look. ‘I’m sorry, but I’m having headache since this morning.’

 

He study her for a moment as if whether want to believe her or not. ‘You should drink more water. Maybe you dehydrated.’ Suzy just nod her head in relief.

 

‘Seungri. We safe now, right? I mean now we’re—’ she give herself a mental gulp ‘—married?’ she said kind of whisper to him.

 

The sober expression on Seungri’s face made Suzy almost panic. ‘We safe as long as were pretend as a married couple. Don’t let our guard down until we get out from here.’ He give her a wry look.

 

Suzy swallow a huge lump in . She never dreams something like this would happen. She desperately want to meet Seungri and she don’t give a damm where he was in this world as long as she can find him. She was to focus on how to get back her eomma house. Now she need to pretend she is married to him.

 

Not pretend, Pabo. You are married to him.

 

Suzy turn and look at Seungri. ‘So, tell me why do you come here? It’s not the place I thought you would come. It really don’t suit your party image. Why you come to this boring place?’

 

Seungri put his plate on the table and put his hand on Suzy’s elbow as he lead her away to a quiet area. ‘Will you please keep your opinions to yourself until we out of this place? We have enough trouble already.’ he hissed out.

 

Suzy squirm from his hold because she feel uncomfortable. ‘I’m sorry.’ she said. ‘This is my first time I come to a place like this.’

 

‘What about the shot you do two years ago?’

 

Suzy mentally raise her brows. So he had seen her shot? A bikini shot she do in the desert. ‘Yes but that place was different from this. I remember it was a terrible shooting that time. They ask me to posing with a smelly camels and one of camel try to bite me. The designer was impossible to please and I ended up having sunstroke.’

 

A frown appear between Seungri’s eyes. ‘Then why do you do it?’

 

‘Why do I do what?’ Suzy had listen to this question to many times until she has lost count.

 

‘Modelling like that.’ He mockingly said. ‘You look more capable to do anything else than being too gorgeous image young guy in the bathroom.’

 

Suzy push her chin up as if challenging him. How dare he look down at her. ‘Is that what you do?’

 

Seungri’s lips become thin line. ‘No.’ He abruptly say. Too abrupt.

 

Liar.

 

Suzy look at him and see a dull pink spot on Seungri’s cheeks. Is he blushing? She mentally smile thinking of him being turn on by her. Stop it! the sensible part of her brain remind don’t tell you like it. Now it’s her cheek flushing in pink.

 

‘So when can we leave? Tonight?’

 

Seungri’s eyes become darker as if he was thinking of something. ‘No, we can’t leave tonight.’

 

‘But... why? She swallowed hard and look up at him desperately. Panic.

 

Seungri look at her seriously. ‘According to my friend, we can’t leave until...’

 

‘Until what!’ Suzy seems annoy to wait Seungri to finish his words.

 

‘Until we perform our duty as husband and wife. You know....’

 

She exploded. ‘There’s no ing way we are going to do that! Beside how would anyone know if we .... did it or not?’

 

‘We have to prove it.’

 

‘What—’ Suzy clamped shut.

 

‘We need to proof that you... .’

 

Suzy blinked. ‘What?’ A hot flush wash over her face.

 

‘We need blood.’ He said with poker face. ‘On the sheet.’

 

She look at him with narrow eyes. ‘Who’s blood?’

 

His mouth cracked into a smile. ‘You.’

 

Suzy shot him a murderous look. ‘I just know you’re going to say that. You think this funny. Go to hell! The only blood I want to spill right now is yours.’ she say as she walk away leaving the amuse Seungri. Too bad she wasn't looking.