I know you want me

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri watch as Suzy chew a green salad and occasionally took sips of red wine. When she not acting tough and being sassy, she surprisingly a good company. Full of energy and funny. Something had shifted in their relationship outside the restaurant. He become angry at her when he found out she has left the restaurant, but it had turned quickly into something else. Protecting her had been an automatic reaction for him. He even willing to use force if he had to, although he didn’t like physical violence.

 

He don’t mind if they had verbal brawl, but insulting and calling her names was not something he could tolerate. And the fact that Suzy’s appa had been verbally abusing his wife and his daughter really made Seungri feel disgusted. He can’t help to wonder if Suzy’s wild and out of control behaviour was a result of her appa’s bad treatment.

 

‘Do you want some more wine?’

 

Suzy shake her head. ‘No, this is enough. Too many calories.’

 

Seungri frown as he look at her barely untouch meal. ‘Tell me about your new contract... How it gonna fit your ‘retire’ plan?’

 

She put the glass down at the table and look at him. ‘It will take times to fulfil it. By then I need money.’

 

He give her a dry look. ‘I think you are doing a good job so far. You only chew a couple of that piece of leaves.’

 

‘I don’t need to eat a lot of food.’ She said as she glance at his empty plate. ‘Unlike some people.’

 

‘Can’t blame me. I’m a food lover.’

 

There was a little silence.

 

‘We’re going to share the bed,’ Seungri said. ‘I think we should put some ground rules first.’

 

‘What are you saying?’ She look at him animatedly. ‘Draw chalk line between the bed?’

 

‘I was thinking about putting pillows.’

 

‘How about barbed wire fence?’

 

Seungri look at Suzy like she had answer a correct question. ‘Oh But I don’t want you to get hurt when you come over to my side.’

 

She arch her eyebrow. ‘What makes you think that I would go to your side?’

 

‘Do you think we can keep this thing between us on ice? Seriously, how long do you think it’s gonna last? I’m hot for you. You hot for me.’

 

Suzy roll her eyes. ‘I can’t believe the size of your ego. Let say that I want you, hold on, I had you, and I think one is more than enough.’

 

Seungri feel the rush of challenge fire thru his blood. She was playing hard to get and it was another winning point to her. She had sense his weakness. Did she want him to beg? Hell. He would never do that.

 

So he will live without for a while. Sure he can survive. Monks did it all the time. It suppose to be good for the mind. To purify soul.....or something.

 

‘If you change your mind then just lean over and wake me up,’ he said. ‘I’m happy to give my service to you at any time.’

 

She throw him a sarcastic look. ‘Don’t hold your breath then.’

 

 

 

Suzy come out from the bathroom and find Seungri was already fall asleep with I-pad on his chest. His breathing was steady and he is from the waist up. She was not sure if he was below the waist, because the sheet was covering him. She let her eyes prying on his chest and broad shoulders. Each muscle was so perfectly toned and not an ounce of excess flesh on him anywhere. His messy hair made him look y.

 

She carefully approached him and took off the I-Pad from his chest. He made a low murmur and made she pause before she put the I-pad on the dressing table. She walk slowly to her side of the bed, gently pull the covers, slip in and sleep on the edge of the bed so no part of her body was near him. She close her eyes to sleep but his aftershave scent stirred her senses. She close her eyes even tighter and pull the covers up to her chin.

 

 

 

When she open her eyes it was already morning and Seungri was already wake-up and fully dress. She see him sit on the sofa as he focus on his handphone. The towel he use were scattered on the floor.

 

‘Do you ever pick up after yourself?’

 

‘Hmm?’ He hum but didn’t even look at her as his fingers were busy typing on his handphone.

 

Suzy spun from the bed, wear her robe and tied it. She go near where he was sitting, pick up the scattered towel and held it in front of him.

 

‘Do you ever thinking for the person who has to clear the mess?’

 

‘What?’ He glance at her while frowning.

 

‘You leave things everywhere. Perhaps you could hang your towel or leave it in the tub if you not going to use it again.’ She put her hands on her hips while look at him angrily. ‘Stop whatever you’ve been doing while I’m talking to you!’

 

‘You not talking, you nagging at me.’

 

‘Well, yes, maybe that the things all wives are force to do since their lazy husband don’t see the invisible work they have to do to keep house running smoothly.’

 

Seungri rise fully to his feet and Suzy take a step back. His expression was annoying when he look at her. ‘Oh really, just tell how many house have you run?’

 

She pout her lips. ‘I’m just saying...’

 

He look at her for a long moment. He seem to be thinking about something. ‘Can you cook?’

 

‘Yes. I’ve take some class but why you ask me?’

 

‘Would you cook dinner for me?’

 

Suzy frown at his words. ‘You want me to cook for you? Does that mean I need to cook every day, like a real wife?’

 

‘No, it’s nothing like that. I want to invite this Jo Min Joo for a dinner, you know the owner of the hotel that I’ve been trying to made a deal. I think a home cook dinner would certainly impress him while we discuss about our deal. Will you help me?’

 

She bite her lower lip. The sooner she help Seungri to win the deal, the sooner they could go to their own separate ways. And she had her own contract to consider now. But do they still want her if they know she was getting a divorced? Maybe not.

 

‘May I know where you going to meet him?’

 

‘Your eomma house.’

 

Suzy glared at him. ‘You bastard!’

 

‘What?’

 

She shot dagger looks at him. ‘You’re the most insensitive jerk I ever know. You stole my house and now you want me to play the 1970 wife? Arrggh!’ she let out her fuming anger.

 

‘I guess the answer is no?’

 

‘You damn right, it’s no way. How could you be so cruel?’ she snap at him.

 

‘But I was thinking about you,’ Seungri reply. ‘I think maybe you will be happy cooking in your eomma house.’

 

‘I will be happy if you give me back the house.’

 

He look at her dryly. ‘Hmm, then perhaps you need to work extra to charm me to change my mind, right honey?’

 

She narrow her eyes even further. ‘Are you try to blackmail me?’

 

‘I prefer to call it negotiating.’

 

‘Negotiating my foot, Seungri! You want to sleep with me. Why don’t you say it?’

 

Seungri’s eyes fine hers. ‘I want to sleep with you.’

 

Suzy’s inner core feel contracted. Her heart beat skip and then pump faster. She run her tongue over her suddenly dry mouth. She saw the desire in his eyes. She feel it in the air that she was trying to drag into her lungs. She feel his firm grip at her hips as he pull her against him.

 

Heat against heat. His mouth brush lightly just above hers. ‘This is what I want.’ He lips in a tantalising little pull and release game that made her spine turn jelly.

 

I want it too.

 

‘And this...’ the words come out like a whisper. He the seam of with his tongue, teasing the sensitive flesh and taking possession as soon as she open to him.

restricted.png


u know what happen right...yeahh all sort of 18SX happen...don't ask me to write it...have some mercy for my soul pleazzzzz