The Bargain

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri turn to look at Suzy who give him an evil glare. He could see the fire in her eyes.

 

‘Please call him and tell him to meet next week,’ he said to his lawyer friend.

 

‘Why next week? Why not this week?’ Changsung ask.

 

Seungri let out a grin. ‘Because I’m going for my honeymoon.’ then he cut the line and start to count.

 

One..

 

Two...

 

‘What the heck?’ Suzy burst. ‘I’m not staying married to you!’

 

‘Did anyone tell how cute you look when you’re angry?’

 

‘Your charm don’t work on me, Lee Seungri. I’m not staying married to you, so call your lawyer and tell him we will sign that damn paper now.’

 

‘What if I offer you something in return?’

 

‘What do you mean?’

 

‘I’ll become your business partner,’ Seungri said. ‘With my large connection and my back up financial, you could successful launch your design.’

 

Suzy feel doubt to receive his offer. ‘And how long would we have to pretend to be married?’

 

Seungri shrug himself. ‘Maybe six month.’

 

‘It’s still going to be on paper marriage, right?’

 

Seungri is wondering if he could twist the rules. Sure a couple of months with a hot babe like Suzy would certainly make his temporary sacrifice of his freedom a worth. Besides, he’s not sleeping with any girls, he is sleeping with his wife. Damn. This has gone against everything he believe.

 

‘Well that would depend.’

 

‘On what?’

 

‘Whether you want a paper marriage with benefits,’ he said.

 

Suzy throw a hateful glare at him. ‘So much choice I have, didn’t I?’

 

Seungri let out a grin. ‘I will set up all the business plan and staff to see every details while you work with your design.’ It’s like giving bait to the fish. He could see drooling. He was going to win this, his instinct told.

 

‘It’s not enough.’

 

He frown. ‘What do you mean, it’s not enough? I’m the one who taking the risk here.’

 

She tilt up her chin. ‘I want more.’

 

What more? Money? ? No, problem he can give his service willingly. ‘I will not seduce you to sleep with me, if that worry’s you,’ Seungri said.

 

Suzy’s eyes fire a challenge back to him. ‘I’m not going to sleep with you.’

 

Sure you’re not, Seungri’s evil mind thought. He could feel their attraction echo in the air like high pitch frequency. She want him but she didn’t want to be the first one to give in.

 

He was use to charm ladies with his killer smile. But Suzy was doing the opposite. Instead of making him want her less, it made him want her more. She was a challenge. A bet to win.

 

‘Do you want me to put money on our agreement?’ he ask.

 

‘Thanks, but no.’ She reply sarcastically.

 

‘You suprise me. Your noting like your father.’

 

‘Ohh I think that’s where you’re wrong,’ she said.

 

Seungri could feel his desire for her pounding in every nerve in his body. He love woman with spirit and Suzy is definitely the one. He would enjoy every single moment of having her finally submitted to him. The chase would be fun and the catch would be wonderful. He could already taste the victory. He could feel it in his blood. He would have her.

 

Suzy still held her face proudly while her eyes sparkle with something. ‘You’ll see that I’m very much like my appa.’

 

‘Because you don’t know when to quit even you going to lose?’ He let out amuse chuckle. 

 

She set in a tight line. ‘I will stay married to you on one condition.’

 

Seungri feel a warning siren throb through his blood. ‘Talk.’

 

The corner of tilt and she was looking at him confidently. ‘I want my eomma house at the end of the agreement.’