I Know What I Want

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy sit back and inspected the tree she had set in the living room at her eomma’s house. The scent of the fresh pine tree fill the air. It bring back her sweet memories with her eomma, halbeoji and halmeoni when they celebrate Christmas.

 

She put the angel on top of the tree. She found the decorations when she clear up the attic. The angel was looking bad but Suzy don’t have the heart to replace with the new one because she loved this angel so much when she was younger.

 

 It was the worst time to be alone. She had spent her Christmas mostly in hotel room or with people she don’t particularly know and she was about to the same this year.

 

Dara unnie had invite her to spend the Christmas with her and Seungri’s family, but she reject it politely, even when Dara tell her that Seungri was not going to be there. Suzy will not ask where he would be spending the Christmas or with who. She don’t want to know.

 

The sound of helicopter outside make her startled. Suzy frown. Jo Ming Jo is supposed to come tomorrow. She invite him because she find out that he had spent his Christmas alone since his wife died.

 

Suzy look out from the window, but it was not Jo Ming Joo who get off from the helicopter. Her heart skip a beat as Seungri walk thru the icy wind and snowy pathway towards her eomma house. She brush off the glitter on her yoga pants before open the front door.

 

‘What do you want?’

 

‘I want to talk to you.’

 

She fold her arms in front of her. ‘So talk.’

 

‘Aren’t you going to invite me in?’

 

Suzy tilt her chin up. ‘I’m expecting someone.’

 

Seungri flinch as if she just struck him. ‘Who?’

 

Suzy saw how Seungri’s throat move up and down. He look tired but that don’t affect his handsome face at all.

 

‘Jo Ming Jo.’

 

His expression turn hard. An unreadable expression. ‘I should guess that.’

 

Suzy unfolded her hand. ‘Why are you here? You should spend Christmas with your family.’

 

Seungri stare at her. ‘I don’t trust myself to be in the same room with my halbeoji. Every time I see him I want to punch him.’

 

‘I told my appa that I would punch him too if he come near me.’

 

Seungri still staring at her face. There was a moment of silence before he continue. ‘So.....I guess I should leave you to it......’ He push his fingers through his hair.

 

He was too late. He had arrived late. His gamble has not worth it.

 

Suzy has move on with her life.

 

He was too damn late.

 

‘Why are you here?’ Suzy ask again.

 

Seungri suddenly feel sick. Of the game and the lie he made all this time. He decided to take one final gamble. The price; his pride, but it was just a small price to pay.

 

And it was the price that he is willing to pay.

 

‘I come here to tell you that I love you.’

 

Suzy’s eyeslid blink multiple times. ‘You....love me?’

 

Seungri give her a defeated look. ‘You look shocked.’

 

‘But you never say a word.... You tell me to go.’ Suzy narrowed her eyes at him, her cheeks turn red because of anger. ‘How could you do that to me?’

 

Seungri feel offended by Suzy’s tone. ‘But I thought that’s what you want. God, Suzy, I ask you straight what you want and you said you only wanted your eomma house.’

 

‘I was lying!’ Suzy confess. ‘How could you think that I want a big old castle instead of love?’

 

Now it was Seungri turn to look shock. ‘You want love?’

 

Suzy feel her tears prickling at the back of . ‘Yes...I want love, marriage and....and baby.’

 

Seungri blink his eyes. ‘You want baby?’

 

She brush her tears with the back of her hand. ‘I know that you’re going to think this is utterly ridiculous, but I was disappointed when that pregnancy test was negative.’

 

‘Why?’

 

‘Because I had no reason to be with you.’

 

‘But what about your contract?’

 

‘You just don’t get it, do you?’ Suzy said. ‘You don’t know me at all. I hate being a model. I hate to have look perfect all the time. I only ever do it because I know it would annoy my appa. I want to be a designer... design cloth not parade them in front of people.’

 

Seungri take both of his hand and bring it to her shoulder. ‘You want to be with me? Is that what you mean?’

 

Suzy look deeply into Seungri’s brown eyes. ‘Yes.’

 

Seungri’s fingers tightened at her shoulders. He is afraid to let go of her in case this was all a dream.

 

‘You love me?’

 

‘Yes. I fall in love with you since we watch Lion King together.’ Suzy give him cheeky smile.

 

‘Then why the hell you didn’t tell me?’ He glare at her. ‘Do you realise the torture you put me through?’

 

Seungri hug her to his chest, almost crushing her in the process. ‘I thought I lost you. I thought I was too late. When Jiyong hyung tell me about the news that you were trying to cancel your contract...then I start to think...to hope... maybe because you was not happy with your life.’

 

He pull back to look at her. ‘Tell me that I’m not dreaming this.’

 

Suzy smoothed away the frown between his eyebrows with her fingers. ‘Do you think we’re always going to fight?’

 

He catch her finger and kiss it. ‘I hope so because it was so much fun.’

 

‘Do you think Jo Ming Jo would mind if we change the venue for Christmas?’

 

‘What are you thinking?’

 

She play with his shirt collar. ‘Well....it sounds like Dara unnie has gone into a lot of trouble and it would be really nice to have a proper family Christmas for once. And I really want to see Shi-Kyung unnie’s wedding photo and hear about their honeymoon.’ She look at him. ‘Would you mind?’

 

‘For you, I would agree to anything. But first I have something to give you.’ He took out a small velvet box from his pocket and give it to her.

 

Suzy open the velvet box to find an oval blue sapphire ring surrounded with diamonds that almost take her breath away. She blink away a sudden rush of tears and look into Seungri’s eyes.

 

‘It’s perfect! It’s absolutely perfect! How you know that I would love this so much?’

 

Seungri let out a smile as he lift her body into his arms.

 

‘I take a gamble.’

 

 

 

tell u the truth, I want to make more drama but I have to many works in my real world so ...until we meet again..bye^^