Full house

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

Seungri can’t not believe the popularity Suzy made at the airport. Fans ask for her autographs and snap photo even there is a ‘no camera’ sign in the customs clearance checkpoint.

 

‘Do you have to be so nice to everyone?’ he gritted his teeth while walk with her to his car. ‘Can’t you pretend you’re not you? Let they think they got mistake person or something. I’ve do it and it work every time.’

 

‘You are wrong if you think I will be rude to people who paid a lot of money for a bikini I model.’ Suzy flash a smile at another fan who come for her autograph.

 

Seungri could feel his blood vessel pop up in his forehead. Is she doing this on purpose? Now people are looking at him too. It just in matter of seconds people will recognise them.

 

He firmly take her elbow and drag her. ‘We have to go. Now.

 

‘Chill Seungri.’ Suzy wink at him cheekily.

 

She smile again as another fan come and told her how much she admire her and don’t believe all gossip about her especially about her scandal with one famous politician before, bla...bla...bla....

 

Seungri wait until they were inside the car before he ask the question to her, ‘Don’t you know the politician is married before you have affair with him?’

 

‘I don’t have affair with him.’ She said. ‘I guess the paparazzi must take my picture when I meet him at the hotel lobby. That time I was waiting for my luggage.’

 

He frown at her statement. ‘Are you telling me that you have nothing to do with him?’

 

She throw a boring look at him. ‘Does every girls you talk end up sleeping with you?’ She held up her hand and roll her eyes. ‘No, don’t answer that. I already know.’

 

‘I don’t do married women. I maybe be a playboy but I do have standards.’

 

‘Good then.’ There was something in her tone and the exaggerated way she look at her perfectly manicure nails that irritated him.

 

‘What do you mean?’

 

‘Just some clarification, that’s all.’

 

He was dumbfold. She is up to something. ‘And what’s that?’

 

‘That you don’t do married women.’ She turn to look at him. ‘Because I’m married.’

 

A surge of hot run thru his body. Seungri can’t think of any woman he want more than her right now. It was pounding through him like an unstoppable wave.

 

He cover his desire with a laugh. ‘Not much longer.’

 

Suzy tilt her chin up as she check her nails again. ‘The annulment can’t happen soon. I can’t think of a worse forty eight hours in my life.’

 

‘I thought you want it as soon as possible.' he said ' we can beat Kim Kardashian’s record.’ he grin.

 

She shrugged her shoulders without looking at him. ‘I don’t know.’

 

There was a few moment of silent before Seungri ask her question again. ‘Are you going back to Paris after this?’

 

‘This’ will be the sign-off of their marriage. He don’t want to admit but he would miss her. Maybe a little. She was incredibly annoying but entertaining at the same time. He had enjoyed his time sparring with her. She has stimulated every nerve in him.

 

‘I have another assignment.’ She reply. ‘I need to meet my trainer, have to lose some weight before the photo shot.’

 

‘Are kidding me?’

 

‘No one want to see a flabby stomach in the poster.’ She said.

 

‘But you have amazing body. You don’t have to worry about it.’ He has fantasy about her for years. The poster in the magazine he see years ago had nailed him.

 

Suzy press her lips together. ‘I have stomach like every other woman. It has good and bad days.’

 

Seungri study her for a moment. ‘Is that why you don’t eat?’

 

‘I eat.’

 

He gave her a disapproving look. ‘I don’t think it’s enough to keep a worm alive.’

 

She glare at him. ‘Don't say that you keep a list of all your ‘lovers’ food intakes?’

 

‘You not my lover.’ But the true is his body still feel hot and virtually pounding for her. Dammit, cool down.

 

‘No.’ Suzy tilt her chin and shot her eyes straight into his eyes. ‘I’m just your wife.’

 

Seungri could sense something is wrong the way she said the word. It’s like she despise the word like some disease.

 

‘Can I ask you something? Why you hate being a wife? Your parents were happily married. I heard you father is really upset when your eomma die.’

 

‘Yes, my appa was really upset.’ But her expression turn gloomy as she bit her bottom lip.

 

Seungri wondered whether he should mention about her eomma. Suicide was a sensitive subject. He heard that Suzy had found her eomma’s body lying lifeless in the bedroom. That time she was only fifthteen years old, same age like him when he lost his parents. To find and losing her eomma in such way must hit her hard. Had she blamed herself?

 

He look at her sitting with her arms folded across her chest, her gaze was focus on the designer bag on her lap.

 

‘Did you blame yourself for your eomma’s death?’ Seungri couldn’t stop himself from asking.

 

‘Maybe a bit, I think.' Her hand start playing with the buckle on her designer bag. ‘If I go straight home I think I might able to save my eomma. That day I go to my friend’s house after school.’

 

She stop her hand and look at him. There was a lot of pain writing in her eyes. But she covered it well. Seungri can see it in the way she held herself together. There was so much about her that annoy him, but can all of that just a disguise to cover her true self?

 

‘Mr. Lee?’

 

Seungri was almost forget that they were still in the limo until the driver lowered the tinted glass that separate them between the driver. ‘There are a lot of press outside,’ the driver said. ‘You want me to drive to another entrance?’

 

‘Yes, please do that, thank you.’ He pull out his phone. ‘I call my lawyer friend to ask if he can meet us somewhere else.’

 

‘How the press know we’re going to come here?’ Suzy ask.

 

‘I don’t know.’ He put the phone to his ear. ‘Hey Chansung. Do you notice there a lot of press at your office?’

 

‘I was about to call you,’ Changsung said. ‘Just want to tell you that I just talk to Mr. Jo Min Joo. He tell me that he had heard rumour about your marrriage and—’

 

‘Where the hell did he get the news from?’ Seungri was surprise.

 

‘He didn’t tell me,’ Changsung reply. ‘Maybe someone has got your wedding photo and give it to the press. But all I know that your wedding has turn out to be a royal flush for you.’

 

‘What are you talking about?’ Seungri ask his friend.

 

‘My friend, have you forgot? You had been trying to win the deal with this man few months ago. The Jo Min Joo from Mapple Hotels?’

 

‘Yeah, how can I forget? He rather face bankruptcy than have a deal with me.’ Seungri twist his lips.

 

‘Well, here is the good news,’ Changsung said. ‘He just call and said he is changing his mind. Before this he don’t want to do business with a hard party playboy, but now you’re married he assumes things must be different. He want to have meeting with you to discuss about the deal.’

 

Seungri feel his scalp itchy. This is going to turn out to be the biggest successful of his career. He always dream to own a hotel and he know he could turn it into the most exclusive hotel  in the world.

 

But the catch?

 

He had to stay married with Suzy in order to made his dream come true.

 

 

Full house/Royal flush=gamble terms