Here come trouble

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

Seungri feel unease like ‘something’ will happen as he walk to his suite. And as soon as he enter his suite the feeling was strong. He close the door and stay still for a few seconds. He wait and listen suspiciously.

 

He look around to see if there any sign of changes, his laptop was still open on the desk, the wine glass was still on the bar counter. Just like he left. Then he go inside his bedroom. Nothing change except the towel he use this morning still lay on the floor. Its normal since he has instruct the housekeeper only come in the morning after he get out from the suite. 

 

Probably it was because jet lag, he give himself a mental shake.

 

Seungri shrug his expensive suit and throw it to the sofa while his fingers loosened his tie. It was a tired evening, but he was happy. Happy to be with all his friend because he can forget who he was. Here, he feel free because no one is comparing him to his well known cousin or his impossible to please halbeoji. So he decided to enjoy his stay here since he had a few days left before go back to the one of the hottest place on earth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy is out of breath and  feel she would faint anytime. It was so hot but she can’t get out now. She has to wait for Lee Seungri to come in.

 

She notice there is not much clothes hanging in the wardrobe. Lee Seungri is an untidy man. She seen his cloths was spilling across the room. The bathroom is bad condition too. He just left the towel on the floor and the sink has stain from his shaver foam. He don’t even bother to clean it.     

 

So it confirmed what she know about him. Lee Seungri is spoilt rich playboy and only knows how to order everybody to do things for him.

 

Then suddenly, she heard some movements in the bedroom. So she put her ears on the wardrobe to hear clearly. Soon she heard the sound of him typing something on his laptop maybe, then he was laughing. His laughing sound so addicting, he also has nice smile, she remember. 

 

Stop.

 

Suzy quickly cut her minds. And she abruptly was going to step out from the wardrobe but the sound of a bell stop her from what she was about to do. Was he expecting someone? Maybe one of his part-time girlfriend? OMG! Why she not think of this before!! She could listen to them having ...

 

She heard Lee Seungri’s footsteps as he move to open the door.

 

‘Mr. Lee?’ a man wearing the official uniform standing outside the door call him. ‘Can I talk to you?’

 

‘Yes?’ Seungri said while smiling at the man.

 

The official cleared his throat as if he found what he was about to say quite difficult. ‘We have receive some information that you have a woman in your room.’

 

‘What?’ Seungri feels shock to hear the official’s question.

 

‘As you’re aware, Mr. Lee, our country is very strict about relationship between man and woman. A single woman must be with a man related to her which is either his sister or his wife. We believe you have someone in your room who does not fit either of these category.’

 

‘Are you crazy?’ Seungri sound mad. Yes, he know the rules because he has reads the do’s and don’ts before he come to this place.

 

‘We had information from the hotel management that one of their staff confessed to allow a woman to access your room,’ the official said. ‘Can we check your room to confirm whether this is true or not?’

 

‘Go. Check.’ Seungri sound super angry and arrogantly confident. ‘You will not find anyone in here except me.’

 

The official and a few of his men come inside the suite and start searching. They check the curtains, the bathroom and every room and door in the suite including the drawers. In drawer? this is ridiculous, Seungri thought. As if a woman could fit in the drawer.

 

‘See?’ Seungri said, his irritation has reach his peak. ‘I told you there is no one here but me.’

 

‘The wardrobe.’ The official said.

 

Suzy heart skip a beat when she see people coming from the gap hole. She automatically shrink back while close her eyes desperately praying she was invisible.

  

‘Do you really think I would do something like that?’

 

The mirror door was slide open. Suzy raise her hand and her fingers give a little wave to them.

 

‘Surprise?!’