Avoiding each other

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

Suzy spent enormous amount of time in the bathroom to clean herself. She even brush her hair hundred times to delay her time going back into the bedroom. But when she come out from the bathroom Seungri was not in the room anymore. That jerk he hadn’t bothered to leave her a note to tell her where he go.

 

Good, I can have the bed to myself. She pull the silk covers on the huge bed. The tension of the last twenty-four hours finally caught her. As soon as her body feel the smooth of the impossibly fine linen, she feel every muscle in her body withdrawn and she melted into the mattress, she let out a sigh and drifted into sleep.

 

 

 

 

Seungri come back around four in the morning and find Suzy sleeping peacefully, right in the middle of the bed... their bed. Her lips was slightly parted. Now she had remove layers of her make-up, she look so young. The dark shadows under her eyes was visible now, her make-up must have hide it well he thought. He could see the white spaghetti thin straps on her shoulders with the slight glimpse of the curve of her assets showing just above the cover.

 

Hands off. He gave himself a mental shake and immediately turn away from the sight of the temptation lying in front of him.

 

He rub his hand over the back of his neck to ease the tense muscle. He had go out and made arrangement to leave this country as soon as possible. He don’t want to spend anymore time to stay ‘married’ to her.

 

If the press smell this, it can go viral in no time and he definitely going to be a laughing stock. He want to erase this from the record. Wipe it out from his memory. Get everything back to normal. Get her out of his life.

 

He let out a tired yawn before he ed his shirt and throw it on the chair. He put his hand on the waistband of his pants to pull it off but he stop his action. Better keep them on. He really wish with a few more barriers between him and sleeping beauty next to him—would be enough to keep him out of danger.