Blow up

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri was standing at the back in one of beautiful church in europe as Suzy doing her photo shoot in different type of bridal gowns. She look stunning as always in every one of the gowns she wear. And it made him think about their wedding.

 

Suzy really look beautiful that day, but nothing about that day has been real. His mind can’t help but to fantasize she being a real bride, walking down the aisle but not to the photographers but to him.

 

He blink and shake his head hard. It must be too hot in here, he mentally blame the weather.

 

He focus his eyes on her again as she professionally follow the photographer’s instruction. He feel so proud of her. He always thought that she was spoilt and stubborn, yet see how she treat the people around her with respect made him realise that he had seriously misjudge her.

 

You Love Her.

 

No, I’m not.

 

Yes, you are. Big time .

 

Seungri’s phone vibrated in his pants and he pick it up instantly, feeling slightly relieve at the distraction.

 

‘Lee Seungri.’

 

‘I want you here tomorrow,’ His halbeoji said.

 

Typical. His halbeoji always order around and expect everyone to obey.

 

As usual Seungri will go when he is feeling to go. ‘I can’t leave my works just because you want to meet me halbeoji.’

 

‘Where are you know?’

 

‘I’m in Paris with Suzy. She’s working.’

 

‘So the gold-digger really know how to work.’

 

Seungri feel angry with his halbeoji words. ‘She is my wife. And I don’t like you’re insulting her like that.’

 

‘If you don’t come then I will tell everyone and the press that your marriage is nothing but a sham.’

 

Seungri feel like he had been stab in the guts, colour leaving his face. It's not about the deal that he was worried about. But what he really give a damn right now is what will happen to Suzy? what will happen to her career if the news got leak before her first assignment was even over?

 

How the hell that his halbeoji find out? His hyungs would never betray him.

 

Then there could be possibly one person who would do these dirty things and don't even care if it hurt his only daughter in the process.

 

Suzy’s father.