Kiss & Dance

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

The moment Seungri’s firm warmth lips touch her lips, she feel it was so...so addictive. Suzy's body is running autopilot when she push herself up to keep the connection going. His mouth hardened and then she feel his tongue push against her lips just as she open . And his tongue slide inside and tangling with hers. She feel his body stir against her as he grip her hips and pull her closer against him.

 

‘Ehem...’

 

‘Ehem...’ She heard the priest clear his throat for the second time. 

 

Seungri immediately drop his hands. He look slightly stun for a moment, but then he seem to give himself a mental shake before he embarrassingly grin at the father. , almost forgot where I was.

 

The priest give him an understanding smile. ‘Its very good to see a enthusiastic couple.’

 

Suzy gritted her teeth. So Lee Seungri is enjoying this much very much. She look at him and as soon as their eyes connected she give him I’ll get you for this later look instead he just grin even wider and wink at her.

 

After that they go to the reception party organise by Seungri’s friend. The reception room is very big and it was crowded with a lot of people in here. Seriously, just how many friends Lee Seungri have? But it turn out to be a boring party to Suzy. All she need right now is a taste of alcohol in her system – calories can go to hell!!

 

She is now officially a married woman. Damm.

 

Suddenly Seungri take her hand and lead them to the dance floor for the dance part. ‘You should loosen up at bit. You look like a doll.’

 

‘Get your hands off my , ert.’ Suzy shot her famous death glare at him.

 

Seungri smoothen his hand over her hip and then pull her closer against him. ‘Is this better?’

 

She narrow her eyes. ‘We’re suppose to dance, not mating out.’

 

‘I am dancing.’

 

The music was romantic but she didn’t feel the mood and can’t wait it to be end.

 

‘Maybe we should dance again.’ Seungri said to her once their dance routine if over.

 

‘You can’t dance. You step on my feet.’

 

‘I did not.’

 

‘Yes you did.’

 

He grin at her as he pinch her cheek. ‘Smile.’ He said before turn to speak to his friend.

 

She smile through a clench teeth. Ohh she was so tempting to pull his eyes out and make him blind.