What is this feeling

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

Suzy open her eyes and made a sleepy sound. ‘What time is it?’

 

‘Late or early. But I guess it depends on you.’

 

She wake up and push her hair to the back of her shoulder. ‘I’m not sure what I am anymore. I think I’ve cross too many time zone.’

 

Seungri stand up from the chair and walk near her. ‘I will make breakfast today.’

 

She lift her eyebrow. ‘Wow, I never thought I really see you in apron.’

 

‘Not only that, I actually hang the towel. How’s that?’ He grin at her.

 

‘Toilet seat?’ She said as she narrow her eyes at him.

 

‘Down.’

 

Suzy give herself a satisfied smile. ‘Wow, that was pretty impressive. Maybe there is a hope for you to be a good husband after all. Some girl in the future is really going to thank me for training you.’

 

She tap her finger against her lips acting like she was thinking of something. ‘Hmm, maybe I should open a training school for future husband. There could be a big market for that: give me your husband and I will whip them into shape. What do you think?’

 

‘Did you say whip?’

 

‘I meant that as metaphor.’

 

‘Sad.’

 

She really look mischievous. ‘You don’t want me to really beat you, do you?’ she ask.

 

Seungri come close to her and tilt her chin with his finger. ‘I really wonder if I ever know the real you. You’re so full of surprise.’

 

‘Who do you want me to be?’

 

He drop his hand from her chin. He feel a bit dissapointed with her answer. He really want to know all about her; the real Bae Suzy.

 

Maybe it sound too irony, but Suzy really remind him of himself. She is a free spirit who want to live and enjoy her life the way she want. She hate everything about marriage and will shield herself from make any commitment. But is that who she really is? Or that what she want people to think about her?

 

Seungri was staring at Suzy. She look all y siren. Her long sweet-scent hair, her brown y eyes, her plump lush lips that say kiss-me.....

 

He gave himself a mental shake.

 

No. He was not interested to have a future with her. Or anyone.

He only interested about now. Today and tomorrow were his only focus. He don’t want to think what will happen ahead.

 

Suzy get up from the bed and as soon as she stand up she feel her world spin.

 

‘Are you all right?’ Seungri ask as he hold her in concern.

 

She shake her head to clear the little daze she had. ‘That was strange. I thought I was going to faint. It’s not like I’m not been eating enough. I still feel full from dinner.’

 

He push her hair  from her face. She look a bit pale even she was try to hide it. That was one this he know about her. She was good at hiding her feeling.

 

Seungri gently give a pat behind her back. ‘Maybe you should go shower first. I’ll go prepare breakfast. How about macaroni and cheese?’

 

The colour was automatically drained from her face. She quickly put her hand to and run to the toilet. Seungri follow her and find Suzy bend over the sink heaving but nothing come out from her stomach.

 

‘Why didn’t you say you were sick?’ Seungri ask, there iswas worried in his tone.

 

Suzy wipe using the small towel Seungri give him. ‘I didn’t feel sick until you mentioned... Urgh.’ She give herself a little shudder. ‘I’m not even going to say it.’

 

‘Should we see doctor?’

 

‘For what?’ She grab her hair and tied it. ‘It’s just a stomach bug. I’ve being like this before. It will go.’

 

Seungri put his hand on her forehead and it was not hot. ‘I think we should see doctor.’

 

Suzy push his hand away. ‘Stop fussing, Seungri. I’m fine.’

 

‘You look pale.’

 

‘That’s because I’m not wearing make-up.’

 

‘But I really like you without make-up.’ She said as he follow her back into the bedroom.

 

‘Are you sure you don’t want to see doctor?’

 

‘And make me look like a drama queen just to be diagnose with a virus? No thank you.’

 

Seungri pull the cover on the bed. ‘In.’

 

Suzy roll her eyes and flop down on the bed. ‘You should stay away from me because it might be infectious.’

 

‘I will take the risk.’ 

 

She open one of her eyes open. ‘Let me warn you, I’m not a very good nurse.’

 

‘I think you will be a good nurse. You must look hot in that uniform.’ He said as he touch her cheek gently.

 

‘Rest,’ he said as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze. ‘We have to get you to Paris in tip top shape.’

 

‘And after Paris?’

 

‘We have to attend TOP hyung’s wedding.’

 

She frown at his words. ‘Are you sure you want me to go with you?’

 

‘Yes, I want you there.’ And Seungri really meant it, which made him feel a little bit surprise. Worry, actually. He had to let her go at some point, not dragging this too long.

 

‘But I thought once your business deal is done we are going to go our separate ways.’

 

Seungri gaze at her but he was not sure what he was looking for.

 

‘Won’t it look suspicious if we are going separate ways now? I mean I just sign the contract and your manager is going to loose his head if he know you’re getting a divorce. I think we should leave things as they are until after TOP’s hyung’s wedding. I don’t want their happy days ruin with our news.’

 

‘Did your cousins know about us?’

 

‘Yes, I tell my two cousin hyungs because they know how to dig a secret from me.’

 

TOP hyung has called him not long after Jiyong hyung call him. Instead of nag at him, TOP hyung said that he can sense that Seungri had a thing for her and his little lie about her don’t ring a bell. And it annoy Seungri because he think he had not disguise his feelings well enough.

 

Suzy narrow her gaze at him. ‘Seungri, you’re not falling in love with me, aren’t you?’

 

Seungri try to cover his cough with laugh. ‘Are you kidding me? No. Fall in love doesn't fit me.’

 

‘Good.’ She close her eyes again. ‘Because I don’t want anyone to have heartbroken when this is over.’

 

Seungri get up from the bed. ‘I will come back and check you in one hour.’

 

‘I be tip top by then.’

 

‘I hope so.’

 

He walk to the door but when he turn his body to look at her, Suzy already turned her back. He feel a pang feeling hit his chest. But he just shake the feeling off and walk away, closing the door behind him softly.