You got your wish

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy look at the pregnancy test.

 

Why is she feeling so disappointed? It was so ridiculous of her to feel that way. Why she’s thinking about baby when she in the peak of her career?

 

Maybe because she was sick to pretend this whole time. She don’t want to pretend as a bride. Not on the catwalk. Not in a photo shoot. Not in magazine.

 

This time she want to be a real bride. a real wife. a real mother.

 

‘Suzy?’ There was loud knock on the door.

 

She quickly stuff back the test kit into her bag. ‘Just a minute....’

 

She check her appearance in the mirror. She look like that she just audition for a ghost movie.

 

There was a knock again, persistence this time. ‘Open this door,’ Seungri demanded. ‘I want to talk to you.’

 

Suzy pull the lock and open the door. ‘Do you mind? What a girl have to do to get some privacy around here?’

 

He look at her. ‘What are you doing in there?’

 

She gave him a look. ‘What do you think I was doing? What you do when you go to the toilet? Wait, no, on second thought, don’t answer that.’ She walk past him. ‘I know what you guys do.’

 

Seungri catch her arm and turn Suzy to face him. ‘Are you pregnant?’

 

Suzy’ eyes blink at him in shock. ‘What?’

 

His lips set in tense. ‘I ask you a simple question. Are you pregnant, Suzy?’

 

‘No.’

 

‘But you think you’re pregnant?’

 

Suzy wait a long time before answer. ‘Yes.....’

 

He frowned so heavily. ‘And you don’t think that you need to talk to me about this?’

 

‘I want to make sure first.’

 

‘And then what? Announce it to the press? Or tweet about it? Then force me to stay married forever.’

 

Suzy walk past him. ‘That is just so damn typical of you. You think everyone is going to do the dirty thing on you.’

 

‘Do you realise how insulting this is for me?’ He turn his body and follow her. ‘Don’t you think that I had the right to know if you suspected that you’re pregnant? This is something we should’ve face together. You had no right to keep that information to yourself.’

 

‘You seem certain that this could be your child,’ Suzy said. ‘How if this is someone else child? You should watch your back, Seungri. You think you’re so smart, but I can tricked you and you won’t even know about it.’

 

‘I don’t believe that you will sink to that level. You like to act as if you’re tough but that’s not who you really are.’

 

‘You don’t know me.’

 

‘I know that you can’t wait to get out of this marriage.’ Seungri’s jaw was locked in tight tension.

 

‘Well, guess what? Your wish has come true. You free to go as of now. I don’t want anyone tell me that I’m exploiting you by sleeping with you or getting you pregnant against your will. Just go. The house is yours. I will send you the agreement later.’

 

Suzy swear that she was waiting for this moment, the moment when she get her eomma’s house back. But then why did she feel like she was losing something even more valuable?

 

‘You want me to leave?’

 

‘That’s what you want, isn’t it?’

 

Here is your chance. Tell him what you feel.

 

But the words has stuck behind gigantic wall of pride. What will happen if she tell him that she love him and want to stay with him forever? He never show any sign that he love her. If he love her then he should tell her. 

 

‘Yes.’ She feel full of dry sands. ‘That’s what I want.’

 

‘Fine.’ He let out a breath that sound like a relief. ‘I won’t make any announcement until New Year. I don’t want to compromise your contract. You can have my word.’

 

Well that was the least of Suzy’s worries.

 

‘Thank you.’ She press her lips together as she gathered her bag.

 

She would not cry. She would not beg him to let her stay. She would not tell him she love him. Because she can’t stand if he mock her.

 

‘Will you say goodbye to the others for me? I don’t want to create a scene.’

 

Seungri let out a hollow laugh. ‘What? No dramatic exit? You really surprise me. That’s not Bae Suzy I know.’

 

Suzy glance at him with ice-cold look. ‘Then maybe you don’t really know me as you think.’

 

Then she walk follow the exit pathway. The only trouble is she could barely see where she was going because tears blurred her vision.

 

But she determinedly blinked the tears back and walk out from the mansion without anyone stop her.

 

And she won’t coming back into his life.