She's really a jinx

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

Seungri’s jaw drop while his eyes turn big like tennis ball. He blinks a couple of times to make sure that this is not his imagination. What the hell! He blink again, then open his eyes.

 

‘What the hell are you doing-?’ He shot laser look at her until his eyes sore. ‘What the hell are you doing in my wardrobe?’

 

Is..is this Lee Seungri?, Suzy’s mind frozen because she can't believe the man in front of her is Lee Seungri. He look different. He look so...hot.

 

! Stop drooling Pabo!

 

Suzy snap into reality, she immediately step out from the wardrobe confidently while throwing him a disapproving look. ‘That’s not nice, Seungri. Where is your manner?’

 

Where is his manner? He was the one that should ask her that question. Didn’t she have some sort of modesty or anything. And what the hell was she doing here? In his room? Did she have any idea of the trouble she could get him into? Seungri mentally ask that question, his temper is simmering like boiling kettle. Bae Suzy really has punch the right button.

 

She had made him look like a total liar in front of the official. He could be charged by the authorities and face humiliation. Cold blood run thru his veins.

 

.

 

‘You better give me explanation why you’re in my room,’ he said through gritted teeth.

 

Suzy sweep her wavy and glossy black hair over her slim shoulder. ‘I come to see you about my house. You have to give it back.’ She pin him with a look that say I’m not leaving until you give me want I want.

 

‘Mr. Lee,’ the official said in stern don’t-mess-with-me tone. ‘Can you explain who is this young woman please? Is she related to you? If not we will sent this young woman to the authorities and they will deal with her accordingly.’

 

Truthfully, Seungri did not even like the sound of that. He just don’t like her not hate her, and he can’t let her to face the charged by the authority. She is alone in this foreign country. So he take a deep breath and put his cool smile.  

 

‘I think there is some misunderstanding. I has no idea that my fiancée was going to surprise me in this—’

 

‘Your fiancée?!’ Suzy and the official said together, totally being dumb struck.

 

Seungri keep his plastic smile to the official. ‘We want to make it a secret.’ He give a shrug. ‘You know how crazy it turn if the press know.’

 

The official straightened his shoulders with serious expression on his face. ‘This young woman may be your fiancée, but it is against our country laws. She must be with a male related to her.’

 

‘Yes, yes I understand,’ Seungri said. ‘She is leaving, will you darling?’

 

Suzy narrow her eyes at him in despise and its annoy Seungri’s already overstretched nerves.

 

‘But due to these circumstances...ehem...both of you will not be permitted to leave this country until you’re legally married.’

 

Married?Both Seungri and Suzy choke and gasp in horror as if they seen a death ripper.