This can't be happening!

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy roll onto her back while her hand press over her churning stomach. Before this the near fainted incident always happen because she always starving herself. But she can’t use lack of food as an excuse because she has been eating normally over the last couple of weeks. The feeling of able to eat and the thought of not having to expose her body in a bikini was like being out of prison. She was getting so excited about her photo shoot in Paris. Well....almost.

 

She pull off the cover and put her legs over the edge of the bed and test her balance. Okay, so far so good. Her stomach still feel uneasy but she was not feeling dizzy anymore. She walk slowly to the bathroom and step into the shower. She close her eyes and let the water flow while her brain mentally calculated when her last period was due.

 

Sometimes her period was overdue for one or two weeks. It definitely comes from the stress from her strict diet regime and travelling.

 

Though they use condoms and the failure will be small....but it was enough to make her worry.

 

Terrifying worry.

 

Suzy put her hand on her flat stomach. It is not possible. She was not the type of girl to get herself pregnant. It can’t be happening.

 

She was in panic mode. She feel her inside twist. Her chest feel like to explode. She can’t be pregnant. She can’t be.

 

She can’t buy a pregnancy test in this small town village. So she will wait until she go to Paris. And then pregnant or not, she need to attend Seungri’s cousin wedding and pretend everything was normal in front of their family and friend.

 

She can’t help but to feel envy for the bride to be. Suzy can feel how excited she feel about her wedding. Doing all sort of girl things to make her day become special.

 

Suzy cringe when she think about her own wedding. It may look extravagant yet mean nothing. The whole thing had been nothing but a big lie. She was a liar. A fake bride. A fake wife. And this was a fake honeymoon.

 

She bit her lips as she look at her reflection in the mirror. How could it be possible they made a baby? Seungri didn’t even like her.

 

Maybe that was not a true statement. Seungri certainly don’t hate her anymore. Their relationship has changed over the last three weeks. They still bickering because both of them are strong will and determined and just don’t like losing argument with each other.

 

 

 

She had come with her appa to Lee’s villa for his appa weekly reunion with his best friend. And usually he will have the task to entertain her while waiting their appa to finish their business meeting.

 

She had been waiting in the entertainment room while her fingers lazily flip through her favourite fashion magazine when Seungri walk in to the room. Suzy has not seen him in one year because he study at boarding school. She can feel her heart literally stop as soon as she see him standing in front of her. He look so cute and handsome at the same time with that smile that travel to his eyes.

 

But when he look at her his smile gone. He seem had a little take back see her dressing in a short denim skirt and a clinging top that revealed a generous amount of cleavage thanks to the brand new push-up bra she bought.

 

He clear his throat while quickly walk to the flat skin tv. He pick one of the movie and push it into the dvd player then press the play button. ‘There you go, that should keep you happy for a while.’

 

‘I’m not ten years old anymore,’ she pout.

 

He run his fingers through his thick hair. ‘But this is a good movie. It has win three Oscar.’

 

She put her best pleading face to manipulate him. ‘Will you watch it with me?’

 

So he has sit on the sofa further away from her. But he stay and watch the movie with her. They even laugh together at the funny scene while eating popcorns.