Bad Blood

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

Seungri inhale a deep breath. Why won’t she ask for money or diamond? Sure he can easily give to her. But not Suzy. She has ask the one thing he didn’t consider to give away. Would never give away because the big mansion is like a winning trophy to him. It represent; Revenge.

 

He lean forward to give the driver instructions to take them to his regular hotel. He wanted more time to plan a counter move against her. He was not going to let her manipulate him. His mind work triple harder so that he could turn this to his advantage. She want to beat him on his game; so not going to happen.

 

‘You ask a really hard bargain,’ Seungri said as he lean back on the leather seat.

 

Suzy acknowledge that with her proud signature attitude. ‘You want me to be your wife? That is the price you have to pay.’

 

Seungri know that he could turn the table around easily. But there will no fun in it. Beside, Suzy had got under his skin with her big diva attitude and don’t-touch-me-looks. He know she want him as much as he want her. He realize the ual attraction between them was in the air  every time they were alone. Now he would act on the desire he had for her.

 

Maybe he could finally come back to his senses, and then make her out from his system; out from his head. Seungri let out a cunning smile.

 

‘I don’t know...’ He rub his jaw pretend to think. ‘The house for six months of our agreement? I don’t think it’s fair to me.’

 

‘Fair?’ Suzy snap in disbelieve. ‘Of course it’s fair. I never want to be somebody’s wife for real or pretend. It will kill me to spend six months acting like I feel something for you but the fact I feel hate for you.’

 

Seungri want so much to make her eat her own words now. She didn’t hate him like she says. Suzy hate him because he can read her manipulative games to trick him. But he always win. Being a loser was not an option for him.

 

‘Like you, I want more.’

 

‘How much more?’ She glare at him.

 

He stare back at her with mischievous grin. ‘I think you know.’

 

Suzy try to mask her nervousness. ‘You got to be kidding.’

 

‘Well it’s a big mansion,’ Seungri said. ‘I risk a lot of money to get it. I’m not going to give it away unless I think it’s truly worth it to let go.’

 

‘I rather face a firing squad than meet your proposal.’

 

Seungri lay his arm at the back of Suzy’s seat, his fingers close enough to touch her neck. ‘Why you so angry  about it? I know you want me.’

 

‘Stop worship yourself. I don’t want you.’ Suzy shot pure venom eyes at him. ‘I hate you.’

 

Seungri watch as those y eyes were looking at him. ‘I tell you that you’re going to eat you words.’

 

Suzy’s mouth set in tight grim. ‘You can’t force me to eat anything.’

 

There was something incredibly arousing about her resistance. She pull and he push. She had always stand-up against him. Challenge him. Annoy him.

 

‘It will happen.’ He gave her a cocky smile. ‘And you won’t be able to resist.’

 

‘I hate you.’

 

‘What’s new?’ He act nonchalantly.

 

Her eyes narrowed in dangerous glint. ‘I mean I really hate you.’

 

‘So.’ Seungri curl his lip as if mocking her. ‘You’re saying that you only been pretending all this time?’

 

‘You heartless bastards.’ She continue to look despise at him. ‘All you want is to win. You don’t want me at all.’

 

He caught her hand. ‘But I want you,’ he drawled. ‘And what I want I get. Every. Single. Time.’

 

‘In you dream!’ Suzy snatch her hand back, her eyes throwing dagger at him. ‘Met your match, Lee Seungri. If you want me to obey you then you have to tie me first.’

 

Seungri let out a wicked smile. ‘I can’t hardly wait to do that.’