I pronounce both you miserable

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

‘ARE YOU CRAZY?!’ Suzy gawk at the official with wide shock eyes. ‘You’re joking right!’

 

‘He’s not joking,’ Seungri muttered low but it is enough for her to hear it. ‘Try to act cool.’

 

Act cool? Was he making joke for himself? He doesn’t feel cool at all. He never use his brain this fast in his life. The idea just pop-up in his head when he say she was his fiancée, and still it not enough to get him out of trouble.

 

‘I’m not going to marry you!’ Suzy flash at him a furious murderer look. ‘I rather die!’

 

‘Maybe you just might get that choice, Pabo,’ Seungri reply. ‘We’re not in America or Europe right now. Didn’t you goggle this place before you come here?’

 

Did he just call her pabo? Her breath is up and down. ‘I don’t. I just...’

 

‘I see, not using your brain is something you do well too, do you.’ Seungri give her a criticise look.

 

Suzy clenched her fingers into a tight fist, her eyes shot him another deadly glare. ‘Can’t you do something?’

 

‘I’m sorry, I can’t.’ He wish he can find a better way to mend him/their situation.

 

‘Oh this is so ridiculous! What country has law like this? This is a violation to human rights!’ She burst.

 

‘Keep calm. If you planning throwing insults like some gladiator defending his life, then go alone. I’m not going to die with you.’ Seungri give her a warning look.

 

Suzy open and close , she seem lost for words. But the effect will be temporary and Lee Seungri know how quick and sharp her tongue can be.

 

‘Mr. Lee?’ The official said while step forward. ‘We must leave now to make the necessary arrangement to conduct the ceremony tomorrow and we will arrange another room for your fiancée.’

 

‘Yes.’ Seungri look at the official with his killer charming smile. Take her away. Deport her. I don’t care. What a troublesome. ‘I understand and I apologise for my fiancée’s behaviour. She can be a little stubborn sometimes, but once we’re married she will learn how to behave. I’ll make sure about it.’

 

Seungri continue to smile when he look at Suzy. He knows she is beyond mad with him by the way her ears turn red and her clenching jaw. He could see as if her eyes throwing curse at him. Too bad. Too bad that they have people here. He would like to see what she look like when she erupted.

 

Suzy turn to look at the official, her expression is a bit gentle and soft as she fluttering her thick and long eyelashes. ‘Can I talk to my... fiancée?

 

The official give a calculative look before nod his head. ‘Please leave the door open. I will wait for you at the elevator.’ He said before go out with his men.

 

Seungri was looking at a fierce Suzy who standing in front of him the moment the official is out from their sight.

 

‘There’s no point looking me like that,’ he said before she can say anything. ‘You are the one brought this problem.’ He pointed out.

 

‘Fiancée?’ She sound like she was choking on her word. ‘Why can’t you say I was your sister or...or your cousin? Definitely, you’re the one who don’t use your brain.’

 

‘It suddenly pop-up into my mind.’

 

Her eyes continue glare angrily at him. ‘You purposely do this, didn’t you?’ she accuse him. ‘And how can you trick my father? She is holding her temper. ‘I’m not let you get away. I will fight you until you give me back my house.’

 

Seungri give her a totally unaffected look because he know how much that would annoy her.

 

‘I like your fighting spirit. But there’s no way I’m giving it back to you. I had won it. Your father know what the risks and he still take it. But I think it’s very pathetic for your father to send you to seduce me to take back the property.’

 

Suzy jerk her head. ‘You think that’s the reason I’m here? In your dream. You are the last man on earth I would ever consider to seduce.’

 

‘Glad we in the same boat.’

 

Urrggghh!! Suzy mentally scream. This Lee Seungri is really pain in the , she bite her lips. ‘And the marriage... it’s totally ridiculous. I won’t do it.’

 

‘We don’t have to take this seriously. We just do what they instruct and then leave. Simple.’ Seungri said.

 

‘Simple?’ Her eyes shot fire at him again. ‘What simple about this? We are getting married—’ she shrug as if the word has a bad curse ‘I don’t want to marry you.’

 

‘We will get annulment as soon as we get out from this country.’

 

‘I can’t imagine anything worse than this. My life is in disaster!’

 

‘It was entirely your own fault.’ He mocking her. He love the way it triggered something fierce inside her and finally she exploded like a bomb every time.

 

Suzy bite her lips into a thin line, her eyes still shot murderous glare. ‘This is not my fault. If you don’t take my house then this won’t happen. Your family is rich, you is rich, you can buy any property in this world. Why must you take the one thing I treasure in this world?’

 

Seungri feel a slight guilty. He don’t have a clue that Suzy love the property. He knows she barely spent time there because she is living most of the time in Europe because of her model career. It’s not like she will be homeless, he thought. Bae family is rich and just like him, Suzy is the only daughter and he believe  her father will buy a bigger property for his precious spoilt heiress. 

 

‘It’s belong to me now. Get over it.’ Seungri refuse to allow sentimental to mess with his head.

 

He could see her muscle moving on her cheek. ‘I....’ her words was cut off by the official.

 

‘Mr. Lee?’ The official said. ‘The room is ready for your fiancée.’ He turn to look at Suzy. ‘Please, come with me.’

 

Suzy narrow her eyes at Seungri as she walk past him. The smell of her perfume caught Seungri’s nose and made him to take a deep breath. His eyes can’t stop sweeping over her knockout figure.

 

Distracting. Yes, he had been distracted since he look her for the first time on a cover of a magazine. She was modelling for Victoria Secret. She was posing ily on the beach and wearing extremely y bikini that just left enough for his imagination and stir serious discomfort inside him.

 

His brain snap back into reality. Tomorrow they would get married. Before this, whenever his friends mentioned the ‘M’ word he had a standard phrase for it a.k.a.  OVER MY DEAD BODY.

 

.