Wedding night

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri was enjoying every minute of his ‘marriage’ life so far. He feel so funny to press all of Suzy’s hot button. He know exactly what to say and how to say it, even the way he look at her made her mad. He know exactly the reason why she is like that because he too feel exactly the same.

 

Marriage is a trap. It feel suffocated. He don’t know why people made commitment to enter such boring life? He like freedom. He like to live his life the way he’s like. He had spent too much time in his life being compared to his cousins or his halbeoji. He want to make his own success rather being under their shadow.

 

He don’t want to be somebody’s husband or dad to a child. NO WAY! Just leave that to his two lovey dopey cousins. He love his wild and interesting bachelor life and always so careful with his relationship. And he intend to keep that way. Beside he don’t believe in love or fall in love.    

 

Because when you love someone it mean you could lose them.

 

Like his parents.

 

He had suffered a major loss in his life when his parents died in car accident when he was fifthteen years old. The sudden death of his parents had been devastating for him. He still remembered his aunt’s face when she hug him and told him about the bad news. Fate is cruel. Your life can be perfect in one minute and turn to be terrifyingly bad the next second.

 

Seungri walk to Suzy who was trying to mask her anger at the story he made. She look extremely angry he thought she was going to explode.

 

She probably had no idea how gorgeous she look like when she was spitting at him like cat. He don’t mind having those sharp little claws digging into his back as they ride in pass.....

 

Whoa!! What are you thinking !!

 

But they will share a room, there no doubt about that. Right. And he can sleep on the sofa.

 

Better had sofa in the room or you roasted.

 

‘Right.’

 

Suzy turn her head to look at him and Seungri suddenly realised that he has spoke his mind out loud. ‘What?’ she said.

 

‘How your headache?’

 

She look at him in blurry. ‘What head...? yes, it still terrible.’ She put her hand and massage her temple again.

 

‘Then, we better go to bed.’

 

The words was drop into silence, hanging in the air with feeling that was impossible to ignore.

 

‘To let you sleep,’ Seungri said. ‘In case you getting the wrong idea.’ Like his body had, it was already hard. Getting harder. Deep breath.

 

She look at him suspiciously. ‘Why I get the feeling that you’re playing with me?’

 

Ohh yess, he want to play with her. His body give a green light but his mind flash a red light. Just how long he would be able to restrain himself? He was only a human. A healthy young guy in their prime life and she was too gorgeous hot.

 

She always has this strong attitude whenever she made appearance. He remembered she had it since they were young. An attitude that say: I’m here so what are you going to do about it?

 

She’s here. Right here, smacking inside his head and he can’t wait to get her out before she messing with his life.

 

‘Loose a bit, you too serious, Suzy.’

 

‘That things you said about to proof...’ She bite her bottom lip for a moment before she speak again. ‘It’s not true, is it?’

 

Seungri suddenly feel the urge to pinch her cheek. She look so cute when she let her guard down. There still angry-annoyed-irritated look, but vulnerable? Never. He never see this kind of expression and if she feel it she will covered it.

 

‘Why?’ He keep his face straight. ‘I mean do you still ?’

 

Suzy give him a mischievous look. ‘Don’t tell that you still ?’

 

He laugh and she roll her eyes. ‘I can just imagine.’

 

‘How many?’

 

‘How many.....what?’

 

‘Lovers.’

 

‘Why should I tell you.’

 

‘Because I’m your husband.’

 

One.

 

Two.

 

Three.

 

 

Seungri can hear a nuclear explosion inside her. Her face become rigid again, she was clenching her teeth, her eyes shot bullets at him like machine gun.

 

‘You really enjoy this, don’t you?’ she snap at him. ‘I bet you can’t wait to go back and tell everyone how you tricked me to marry you.’

 

‘Shhh, calm down.’ Seungri held his hand up as a sign for her to stop. ‘I’m not the one who brought this trouble remember. You will be the last person I would ever to consider to marry if I was consider to get married, which is I’m not.’

 

‘Me too.’

 

‘Fine then, at least we agree on this.’ Seungri push his sleeve and glance at his watch. ‘I think the party just about to be over. Let’s go.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her lie about her headache was now unfortunately come true. Her head was pounding by the time she enter the suite with Seungri. She feel nauseous and lightheaded and her heart began to beat crazily once he close the door behind them. They were alone. Alone. In the bridal suite.

 

‘Do you want to flip a coin, to see who’s get the bed?’ She act nonchalant to hide her nervousness.

 

Seungri’s dark brown eyes look darker, even darker than they had during their reception. He took a coin out from his pants without breaking his gaze from her and laid the coin on the back of his left hand while his right hand cover it. ‘Head or tail?’

 

‘Head.’

 

He flip the coin in the air and caught it, his gaze still lock on her. ‘Want to change your mind?’

 

Suzy raise her chin. ‘Once I made up my mind I never change it.’

 

Seungri grin while his eyes gleaming. ‘Me too.’

 

He held the coin in his close hand. ‘Show me.’ She lean forward, no idea how her voice had turn huskier than normal. She smell his perfume. And it feel like invasion to her personal body space. The air become slightly tension and she feel a throb in her inner body. She her lips to moisture her dry lips.

 

Seungri narrow his eyes as he follows the movement and his action made her stomach curled. She gulp. ‘Um.....the coin?’

 

Seungri’s gaze still fix on her y wet lips. ‘What about it?’ His voice turn hoarse.

 

‘I want to know who’s get to sleep on the bed.’

 

‘I did.’

 

Suzy frown and feel annoy at his confident tone. ‘You can’t possibly know without looking.’

 

Seungri grin again. ‘My six sense tell me. I win and you lost.’

 

She look at him in disbelieve. ‘You think I’m going to fall on your lie? Open your hand.’

 

His eyes lock back at her, it seems glitter at the challenge she made. ‘Want to make me?’ he said.

 

It made her shiver. He was near impossible to resist in this mood. Is this the way he seduce girls to sleep with him? No wonder they all fall for his suave playboy image. He look too y and simply irresistible in this playful mood.

 

She lift her chin up and straightened her body. ‘No, thank you.’

 

His glint eyes move slowly from her lips to her eyes. ‘Too bad. I was a bit enthusiastic to see our little tussle. It will be fun.’

 

Suzy know he was not talking about the coin anymore.  She let out uneven breath. ‘You can sleep on the bed. I sleep on the sofa.’

 

‘But there no sofa in the room.’

 

She bite her lip as she look around the suite. Yeah, no sofa... perfect, she mentally roll her eyes. ‘Well .....’

 

‘We can share the bed. It’s big enough for two of us. You stick to your side and I’ll stick to my side. It’s only for tonight.’

 

Suzy try to read his expression but Seungri had put his poker face back on. ‘I hope you don’t snore in your sleep.’

 

‘You can kick me out the bed if I do that.’

 

She give him an icy look. ‘Make sure to stick at your side. I will stick on my side and not going anywhere near you.’

 

A y smile tilt on Seungri’s mouth. ‘Then you’ll be the first one who didn’t.’

 

 

 

 

hey don't be naugthy okay....