Piece of cake

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy can’t even close her eyes. She can’t sleep and spent most of the night pacing around her room, well cursing him actually.

 

They are getting married.

 

Out of people in this world WHY HIM??!!

 

She has vow that she will never get married. She would never allow anyone to have some sort of control of her life, she don’t want that commitment. The words marriage itself make her want to vomit. Her eomma marriage experience with her appa just thought her well.

 

The knock on the door made she snap from her thought, she open the door and found a waiter with a tray of breakfast. A few moments after the waiter left two helpers come carrying a wedding dress and informed her that they were sent to help her wedding preparation.    

 

‘I’m not wearing that!’ Suzy raise her voice when the helper lay out the wedding dress that look more like a circus tent to her. Can’t they have something from famous designer or up-todate dress??

 

‘This is the best dress we had,’ the helper said.

 

I can’t believe I’m doing this, Suzy said to herself as the two helpers help her wearing the dress. She is use to wear minimum of fabric and never ever imagine that she will be wearing something like this. And the thought of her getting married to Lee Seungri in within than a less an hour made her blood boil.

 

Then the helpers come and brought a heavy veil and a train that was very long.

 

‘No.’ Suzy flinch her body.

 

One of the helper give her a dramatic look. ‘Do you want to get out of here or not?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Are you okay?’ Seungri’s friend ask him as he was standing in front of a priest in the registration room. Seungri just nod his head and smile at his friend. Most of his friends were bit furious and shock when they heard the news as they wonder whether want to believe or not that their playboy friend is engage to someone.

 

When Suzy enter the room wearing that old fashion wedding dress and a heavy veil that conceal her face, Seungri want to laugh but at the same time his mind can’t help to think whether its her or not. What if she run away and prank him to marry someone else? But he instantly know it was Suzy judging the way her body shaking as if she barely control her pent-up anger.

 

And her eyes. How can he not recognise those dagger eyes when she stand beside him. She can burn holes thru that veil.

 

The priest ask them to join hands together, and as soon as Seungri’s hand touch Suzy’s hand he feel as if electric shock run thru his body. Seungri decided to ignore the feeling as the priest read the marriage vows and he speak his lines like a script. It’s no big deal. They were just meaningless words.

 

This is just on paper marriage only.  He can't see the reason two polar opposite people like them that hate each other to the root can live together. 

 

When Suzy speak her lines she coughs as if there is a hair in . She almost choked herself when she vow to obey him.

 

‘I now pronounce you husband and wife.’ The priest give Seungri and understanding smile. ‘You may kiss your bride.’

 

What the hell!!!! Suzy’ eyes flash in panic.

 

Seungri realize that he need do it quickly before Suzy got the chance to speak and blew off their cover. Besides, he had kissed multi dozens of women. All he had to do was to give a peak kiss on her lips.

 

Piece of cake.

 

He lifted the heavy veil from her face and put his mouth on her lips.