Will there be no end to this feeling?

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri watch as Suzy sleep so soundly beside him. It’s been three weeks since they being here. The actual reason is, the sudden heavy snow made them stuck in here and nothing he could do rather than take the opportunity to enjoy his honeymoon. He also has to reschedule his dinner appointment with Jo Min Jo until the weather is okay.

 

He can see the snow still falling outside from the window. The weather was getting better and he somehow feel a slight disappointment. He hope the heavy snow will fall until the end of this week, no. maybe until Christmas. 

 

Every two days they drive to the local store to do shopping. Sometimes when Suzy meet the people she know, she will introduce him as his husband so naturally that made him feel like a liar. And if Suzy feel the same, she sure not show it.

 

Dinner with Jo Min Jo is a success. Suzy has being an incredible wife and it seem she can be whatever Seungri want her to be; from a witty playful lover to a great cooking wife. Seungri can see that Jo Min Jo really like Suzy and they spent their time taking with so many issue and he never leave his attention from Suzy until it’s time to sign the deal with Seungri. 

 

Seungri know he should feeling happy by now. No. He should be Proud. Victory.

 

But his mind was in mess.

 

It was a time to put the end to this crazyness but Suzy had a photo shoot in Paris to full her new contract. He can’t just walk away from her. When there was so much stake for her.  At least her new contract was better than her last racy contract. She can feel a less pressure about keeping the strict diet regime all the time. In this couple of week he realise that her eating habit has change. Somehow he feel happy that she had enjoy food like he was instead see it as her enemy.

 

Talking of enemy.......

 

He was having more and more trouble thinking her as his enemy. He stare at her lying next to him, as the light fell on her cheeks as she sleeping with her head resting on one of her hands. She look so peaceful and relax.

 

He still feel little free fall inside his stomach as he remember how hot his body was for her as if his skin has developed new sensitive layer that only respond to her touch. All he want is to sink deeper into her and lose himself.

 

Will there be no end to this feeling he feel for her? He was waiting for the bored feeling that always happen in his relationship. Normally he will look the girl and wonder: what the hell was I thinking?

 

But when he look at Suzy, he thought: how can I make her stay?


 


i skip what happen in the kitchen...do you want me to write it ecbd91e2065e533046a26829a123bbb2.png