Lose the bet

This Mean War

 

 

 

 

‘WHAT DO YOU mean you lost it?’ Suzy was staring at her appa in horror shock.

 

Her appa give a careless shrug but she could see his throat moving up and down as if he just swallow rock.

 

‘I play well until that brat made me think I was going to win. He trick me,’ he said.

 

‘Who trick you?’

 

‘Lee Seungri.’

 

Suzy feel chill to her spine and her blood boiling. ‘Tell me you did not lose eomma house to him.’ Her worst enemy. The one man she would do anything to avoid—to avoid even thinking about!

 

‘I will win the house back.’ Her appa said with confidence. ‘I will challenge him to play another game...’

 

‘And lose more?’ She throw him an exasperated look.

 

‘You should stop gamble. Your habit has turn worse. Can’t you see that?

 

Suzy turn away. She feels sick. How could her appa lost her eomma house. It was not even his property to lose! She will inherit the house when she turn twenty five years old, only two years from now.

 

Now it was GONE! Lost in a stupid bet!

 

As long as she can remember, her appa and Lee Seungri’s appa is a good friend in business. But she don’t know when they turn rival and always sabotage each other.

 

She can imagine Lee Seungri’s face right now. His victory face, where he had his cocky smirk on that smug face and his big mouth telling everyone how he humiliate her appa. And it made her blood boil.

 

Suzy turn again to her appa who now pouring wine into his glass. ‘How can you fall into a such trick? Appa, how could you be so...so stupid?’

 

His eyes turn hard and he grit his teeth. ‘Watch your mouth, Suzy. I am your appa and you should respect me.’

 

Suzy straightened her spine. ‘What are you going to do, appa? Are going to do like you treat eomma?’

 

There was a tense silence in the room. Suzy know its not good to provoke his appa because she know he was a hot temper man. She has seen how his appa mistreat his eomma. Her eomma was emotionally abuse until one day she was overdose just to get away from his appa and left her all alone.

 

Suzy is a good child until she had enough. She had try hard to please her appa but nothing she done has been good enough. And then she decided to do the opposite. She turn into attention seeker. A wild, spoilt rich girl who love to party and party hard.  

 

‘Be careful or I will disinherit you.’ Her appa issue a threat. ‘I will give every money you own to a animal home.’

 

“Do it,” Suzy reply angrily but the property her appa threatened to give away is actually belong to her eomma. And she was going to try her hardest to get it back what was belong to her in the first place.

 

Starting now.