Pendulum

BEHIND OUR FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where is it?”

 

Jiyong was currently peeking through the stack of unused things he and the boys kept. He was searching for one tiny particular thing. Half an hour already passed and he hadn’t found it yet. From the bulging vein on his face, the way he clenched his jaw, it seemed that he had little to zero patience.

 

“Where is it, dammit?!” He mumbled curses.

 

“Hyung, what are you cursing about? Are you mad about something?” Daesung’s voice registered on his brain. Jiyong sighed. There was exactly no need to be angry. He just wasted his time. He kept his face forward, searching through the tons of things, careful not to catch dusts. “I’m searching for an old radio we used to keep here. It’s tiny. It was Taeyang’s mom’s. He once brought it here just because his mom asked him to but he never used it. He, then, put it here. But I can’t find it.”

 

“Ah, you mean this one?”

 

Jiyong whipped his head to look at him. His eyes sparked. “You’re such a hero!” He threw himself to his dongsaeng so hard and carelessly that Daesung almost fell on his .

 

“I know, hyung, you guys said it a lot of times,” Daesung managed to mutter, between his breath.

 

Jiyong pulled off the hug and grab the tiny thing from him. “You don’t need this, right? Because I’m going to need this so bad,” he said. Daesung frowned, feeling weird. “N-no?” he mumbled. “Good,” Jiyong grinned like a fool, and just like that, he disappeared.

 

“What the hell?” Daesung bewildered.

 

***

 

“Your baby is currently doing fine, Miss Kang. You don’t need any receipt from me because from the examination, I know that you’re also doing great keeping yourself healthy which results to the baby’s healthy condition.”

 

Hyejung cracked a small smile. It was really great to hear this kind of news. But, somehow, everytime she thought about her baby, her mind would automatically wandered to him. Just like now, for example. She quickly erased her thought.

 

“Thank you very much, Doctor Kim. We hope you won’t mind granting our wish to come here for every of Hyejung’s check-ups. We really want her and the baby to be always in a good condition since this is her first pregnancy,” her mom stated, sweetly.

 

“Of course, Mrs. Kang. I am very aware and I understand your concern since this is not only about your daughter but also your soon-to-be grandchild. And don’t worry about the schedule, I’ll try to manage to meet you and Miss Kang to do the check-ups frequently.”

 

“Thank you, Doctor.”

 

Later, she was left in her room for her mom assisted Doctor Kim to leave. She mindlessly rubbed her still-flat tummy. Doctor Kim said she was seven weeks pregnant. She didn’t realize time flew so fast. Her mind wandered back to that very time where she lost all of her control… and her chastity.

 

He was an ordinary man to her eyes. He wasn’t the type of man whose muscles bulging out ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter