Little World

BEHIND OUR FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara was walking down the hall alone. She just walked while looking down to where her feet was moving, not caring about her surroundings. Not caring that she might bump into someone. Her brows frowned as she thought hard. She bit her lips, somehow feeling anxious. She remembered her conversation with Sanghyun last night. Her brother came to her room then, started whispering to her.

 

“Noona, can I ask you something?”

 

Dara frowned, seeing her brother acting weird. “Of course, what is it?”

 

Sanghyun looked as if he contemplated first whether to say it or not. “Sanghyun-ah, it’s not a right time to prank me or whatever, you know.”

 

“I’m not going to do anything to you!” he said, defensively. “I just want to ask you. Who’s the guy that took you home the other day?”

 

Dara’s eyes widened. She could feel her heart beat faster. What the hell, it almost felt like she was having an affair with someone. She didn’t expect Sanghyun to bring it up, what more to know that someone indeed took her home. Jiyong.

 

Dara coughed a little, trying not to look affected. “What about that?”

 

Sanghyun knew what his sister was doing. “Noona, come on,” he whined. “Dad asked me this morning.”

 

Dara felt like her eyes would pop out hearing that. Her heart beat more erractically. “W-what?”

 

Her brother sighed. “He asked me this morning,” he repeated. “I just said I didn’t know and tell him not to think about it.”

 

“Then, what did he say?” Dara, cautiously, asked.

 

Sanghyun shrugged. “Didn’t say a thing. Just told me to hurry to go to school and be careful.”

 

Though, her dad didn’t push Sanghyun to say more, she knew that he’d definitely look for other way. She racked her brain, trying to think how could her dad caught them. Jiyong has brought her home for only twice which was three days ago and a day after. The other times, yes, he did accompany her after school but for broadcast, so he’d drop her off by the radio station and he’d go home. Later, she’d call a cab to go home by herself.

 

Realizing his sister went silent and somehow, uneasy by this discovery, Sanghyun spoke, “I don’t know what you’re doing, noona. But, just be careful. You know how Dad is.”

 

Then, he left her, thinking, alone in her room.

 

Her dad was always like that. Very protective of her children, especially her, being the little girl whom he cherished so much. She knew her dad loved her and this protective side of his was born from the love he possessed. Perhaps, in her dad’s eyes, every man around her, him and Sanghyun excluded obviously, had the possibility to hurt her. So, he tried hard not to let her associate with them. She, then, remembered all her childhood time was spent with her family and friends. She only got Bom and Chaerin for that matter. Maybe that explained why she didn’t have any guy friends all this time.

 

Before Jiyong came to her world.

 

“Petite?”

 

She stopped her brain from thinking any further when she heard someone called her. Well, about this... she might have unconsciously added ‘petite’ to her name which made her Sandara ‘petite’ Park.

 

Silly? Whatever you say, what’s the point is she’s happy.

 

Dara didn’t have to look up to see who’s calling her. She smiled brightly even before she looked into his eyes. “Pumpkin,” she greeted, grinning. Jiyong grinned back to her and all of a sudden, they were both grinning to each other like a pair of silly teenager.

 

“Hi, there.”

 

“Hi.”

 

They were still smiling to each other and had no idea that they looked more silly by each minutes. It was like they couldn’t take their eyes off each other.

 

“Going home?” Jiyong, finally, asked.

 

Dara hummed in response. Bom and Chaerin had extracurricular activities today so, Dara’s waved them goodbye and decided to go home first. “Why?”

 

“I want to show you something,” Jiyong answered, scratching the back of his head. He always acted like this whenever his nervousness kicked in.

 

Dara’s eyes lit with curiousity and anticipation. This girl was really up for any adventures. “Really? What is it?” she pushed him.

 

“Well, not here,” Jiyong said, grinning. “Come with me.”

 

He didn’t ask. He just pulled her hand to come with him. She pouted, knowing that Jiyong intentionally did this to piss her off. She was literally being dragged out of there! But, she laughed as they ran together. She was pulled with him whom running out of the hall, then passing the yard and of the school gate. Dara frowned, realizing that they didn’t go to the parking lot to get his bike. “Aren’t we supposed to get your bike first?” she asked. Jiyong turned to her, grinning mischievously once again. “No need,” he answered, shortly. “Then, how are you taking me to wherever you’re plan—YAH!”

 

Jiyong suddenly lifted her up with his hands and back. Well, what do you call it..

 

Piggy-back ride!

 

He carried her piggy-back, like... Oh My Goodness! Dara’s words left hanging in the air as she was suddenly being lifted up, pressing to his back. She instinctively grabbed his shoulder to keep her from falling. She felt Jiyong slowly stood up and kept her in place. “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter