Music Play!

BEHIND OUR FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yes! We’re back again in Music play! Corner, don’t stop the music!”

“Still with us here, Yoo Inna and Park Hanbyul from Love Beat 94,5 fm radio.”

“Waaaah, it’s hot, isn’t it? And we’re all loud here.”

“Yup, obviously. Although here’s hot, we’re loud, and everyone’s in a deep thought of what we’re actually doing, let’s just have some fun now!”

“Eh, what fun? We’re working now so how could you ask to have fun? People might go crazy with us having some fun. You clearly know what’s fun for both of us, Yoo Inna-ssi.”

“Kyaaah, it’s supposed to be our secret only!”

“Oh, lass.
Now, come on, we still have tons of letter from Love Beat’s dearest listeners, let’s check them out!”

Two pairs of ears had been listening to the radio since they had it on and loud. They had been all ears not to miss any words of the two cheerful announcers would emit from the very beginning. One of them, the girl, laid on her stomach against bed, holding the radio tightly as if thinking of break it once she doesn’t get what she wants. She even bit her lower lip, failed on keeping herself calm. The other one, the lad, sat on the bed also with weary and restless expression as if he couldn’t understand what thing took them so long to just read the fans’ letters. Good thing was he didn’t complain. For him, he already knew once he blabbered in annoyance like a brat, his deary sister would surely smack him on the head. He already got thousands of that, really. He was so well-experienced.

“Since we only have half an hour left, we’ll read 5 received letters and grant their request.”

“Exactly. So, let’s do this! Please start and take one, Hanbyul-ssi.”

“Alright. Here we go! The first letter is coming from Gong Yoorae. She said hello to all of us and that she’s missed the broadcast since last week. Oh, dear, we’re pleased to greet you again! According to Yoorae-ssi, she’s been tied up with her works these days. But, today, fortunately, she’s coming back!”

“Don’t forget to take a rest, dear!”

“Yoorae-ssi wrote, I kinda miss Like Being Hit By A Bullet—

“Ah, that song!” Inna in. Told you, she wouldn’t stop.

“I remember my first letter here, it was when I asked you to play it for me. Now, I want to ask the same thing. Can you do it again? Can you play this song for me? And for them who also love this song? I’ll be very pleased to listen to it again. Thank you so much and I miss you.” Hanbyul read the last line of the letter. “Waah, Yoorae-ah, you make everyone here wants to hug you! We really miss you too...”

“Kyaaah, this is so emotional. I can’t take it anymore... But, now, cause you’ve requested a song, we’ve to grant it first. Right, Hanbyul-ssi?”

“Yes, that’s right. Everyone, it’s time to listen Like Being Hit By A Bullet by Baek Jiyoung.”

—Music started—

“Oh no, this song reminds me of past.” Dara mumbled, pouting. Cheondung turned his head to look at his sister. “Aww, were you hurt that bad, noona? I thought you’re bulletproof,” He asked, teasingly pursed his lips to imitate her. Dara was quick enough to make her moves. “YAH!” After that tease, he emitted a yelp which was because she flicked and smack his head in turn. She always did that whenever he got into her nerves. Sometimes, she always wondered why he kept on doing that if he knew what he would face in the end—her wrath, her smack, her flick, her pinch, etc. Maybe he just wanted to colorize his teenage period, she often thought of that stupidly then chuckled.

“You speak like I’m such a pitiful person and excuse you, you don’t even know what I’m talking about. So, you’d better say no words,” Dara replied in annoyance, lifting her chin up and folding her arms like a boss. Cheondung rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath, “Whatever.” Her ears pricked it and it led her to be more annoyed. His sister was not someone who’s easy to be knocked down, so, she snapped her head at him challengingly. Cheondung never dared to make a face to her so he only looked down and continued on rubbing his head. Sometimes, he was amused finding himself like this.

After sometimes while listening to the song, Dara finally broke the silence between them. “I wonder how it feels like to be an announcer,” She said, daydreaming. She looked like talking to herself, not minding his brother’s presence. She even threw her gaze at the window, looking through it out. There were so many things spinning around her mind.

“You’ll be an announcer, noona.”

Dara blinked her eyes upon heard his brother's saying and slowly turned her head to the one of love she had in life. Cheondung looked at her sincerely, smiling sweetly. “A professional one,” He added, grinning. That was enough to make her feel blessed and it succeed on creating the same sweet smile on her lips. Then, these Park Siblings glanced each other heavenly, feeling grateful to God.

“A professional one who grows old fast because of narrow patience behind that lovely voice she has.”

DANG!

“You really want to die, huh?!”

Dara was ready to grab his hand to make him face her wrath. He really tested her patience, didn’t he? He seemed never learned. But...
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” A loud laughter was coming out from his lips as soon as she tickled him to death. She didn’t know why she ended up on tickling him instead of pinching him like what she’s planned. Maybe because of his endless naughtiness? Maybe because of that annoying expression he showed? Whatever that was, it made their parents who heard them laughing like there’s no tomorrow could only shake their heads.

“Noona! Kyahahaha, noona! St-stop! Oh my hahaha- enough of this, please! I can’t take it- hahaha, anymore!” Cheondung finally gave in. Dara smirked triumphantly. “Now, you know the consequence, kiddo. You wouldn't dream of me being a tickling monster next time.”

After those laughters, teases, shrieks, and tickles, they came back to their position and continued to listen to the radio. They always did this whenever they had nothing to do which was often to happen. If it wasn’t Dara who asked him to accompany her, Cheondung would do that instead. They actually had a fair share on it.

“Nah, now, we’re left with two more letters. Hmm, whom they will be coming from?”

 “The fourth letter is coming from... Ow, I haven’t heard her name before. Seems like we have a new listener here! Or a new sender? Well, it could be both! Kekeke,” Inna giggled.

“Yah, stop giggling, you may scare them. Now, tell us, who is the sender?”

 “Ha. Ha. That’s quite funny, Park Hanbyul-ssi,“ Inna mocked, jokingly.

“I’ll only warn you once today, Yoo Inna-ssi—“ Hanbyul’s threat was barely heard, as if she did challenge Inna personally.

“Okay, the letter is from...,” Inna cut her before she could add some terrifying things into her threat.

Dara and Cheondung together held their breath. Their hope was already in the edge of disappearing, so, it was close to be lost. Please, please, they both bit their lips and mumbled that same word from time to time, hoping at least today their pray would be granted.

“Park Dadoong—

“YEEAAAHHH!!”
It was a fantastic sight. If you could see there, the siblings hugged each other tightly while jumping on the bed, laughing, screaming, and wiping each other’s tears. Their butts bounced perfectly with the rhythm of their loud frenzied voice. Cheondung kept on swaying their body and so did Dara. They didn’t even know why they had to burst into tears in the middle of laughing when they actually wanted to scream on the top of their lungs. Never did they do such things like that, as if something like this should be well-celebrated. Well, it was good that they were happy cause it was pretty horrible to see them in their badmood shape. Those brats were indeed something.

“Now, may I read the letter?” They were lucky to be able to catch Inna’s voice and Hanbyul’s response to her beyond all of the noises they made. Almost taking a move to free theirselves from each other, they stopped at once when another voices and steps were heard to come closer.

“I wonder what they’ve been doing since earlier,” a voice of a lady was coming into the picture. “You know how loud they can be. In every single day, I lose hope on descending their pitches,” another voice of a man was also heard. “I don’t think anyone can do too,” The lady agreed, giggling.

The siblings only had t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter