Open Door

BEHIND OUR FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

Dara frowned as she looked up. It was dark and rain would be anytime soon. Her class had ended early today and she had no schedule after school. She just wanted to go home and sleep. Her frown deepened, remembering she didn’t have an umbrella with her. She’d be drenched.

 

“Pity me,” she mumbled, then yawned. These past days, her sleep hours had decreased. Sometimes, she could barely open her eyes in class. But, she’d managed to look like she paid attention and made it look convincing that her teacher wouldn’t caught her. She often pinched her own hands to keep her eyes open. Every time she did that, her conscious part of brain realized that she was just so ridiculous.

 

“Ah, it’s raining.” A voice said just as the first drop of the rain fell to the ground in front of her and followed by other drop. It’s raining, indeed.

 

Dara turned her head and found Bom and Chaerin stood beside her. They were looking ahead, witnessing everyone rushed to go inside to avoid the rain. It seemed like the entire school wouldn’t leave anytime soon.

 

“I thought you’d left already,” Chaerin said.

 

Dara shook her head. “Yeah, if only I had a limousine waiting for me here, I wouldn’t miss a second.”

 

“And leave us waiting here like a fool? Nuh-uh, not a chance, young lady. I won’t even let you have a freakin’ truck and leave us in the middle of the rain.”

 

“Bom, it’s not like I’d do that to you. You talk like I’m not your friend.”

 

“Well, you’re—

 

“What?” Dara raised her brow.

 

“My sister by heart, of course,” Bom answered, batting her eyelashes prettily. “I’m pretty safe, right?” she asked Chaerin between her gritted teeth, all the while still smiling to Dara. “Uh-huh,” Chaerin responded, rolling her eyes.

 

They waited together for the rain to stop. But, it seemed like the sky didn’t let them to go home just yet since the rain got heavier each minutes.

 

 

 

“You gotta stop chicken out, Ji. It starts to hurt my eyes to look at you acting like that.”

 

“Seunghyun hyung’s right. It’s so not your style, you know.”

 

“Just go, hyung. Go and talk to her.”

 

“It’s not that easy, Dae. Can’t you see that she’s with her friends?”

 

“So what?”

 

“Come on, Ji. What is this behavior we’re witnessing?”

 

“Err, Youngbae hyung, you said that as if Jiyong hyung had some worrying disruptive behavior disorder.”

 

“Shut up, Seungri.”

 

“Okay, I have a pretty good idea. Well, brilliant, actually. What about you and I go there, you can talk to Sandara and I will distract Bom to have a chit-chat with me so she won’t have to worry about her beloved friend having a conversation with you in case she suspect something. You know, female friends are behaving like that to each other, keeping each other out of jerk’s reach which we’re absolutely not.”

 

“Hyung, you actually realize that you just sounded like you just want to hit on Bom, right?”

 

“What? I didn’t recall implying something like that.” Seunghyun blinked innocently.

 

“That’s because it’s exactly what you’re saying,” Seungri muttered under his breath.

 

Seunghyun whacked him in the head.

 

“AWW!” Seungri flinched, rubbing his head. “That really hurts. This hyung never holds back to hit me.”

 

“You deserve it.”

 

 “Enough guys, can we just stop bickering, please?”

 

“I was just commenting to-

 

“I wouldn’t do that if you-

 

“I will do it,” Jiyong suddenly said, shutting them up.

 

“That’s my man!” They cheered, patting his back.

 

Jiyong had no idea how Sandara had done it to him. He was clueless as to how Sandara had managed to have him wrapped around her finger with little effort. She might be just as clueless as he was.

 

When he got more closer, he saw that Dara’s friend, Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter