Falling Dominos

BEHIND OUR FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You alone?”

 

The gorgeous woman in her early 20s glanced briefly to the man who just sat beside her. She squinted her eyes as she watched him ordering something from the bartender. Realizing he was being watched, he smirked at her evilly. She scoffed, tearing her gaze away. “Another jack-ss”, she thought.

 

“Is it something you guys always do? Is it your trait?” he asked suddenly after he realized she made no effort to talk.

 

“What?” she asked back, not getting it.

 

“You know, guys hitting on beautiful girls, asking if they’re alone, complimenting them that they’re beautiful, and so on. But they keep on denying it, just waving it off and ignoring us.”

 

Interested, she turned her head to meet his gaze. He had a beautiful pair of blue eyes. Is that even possible?

 

“So that’s what you’re doing right now?” She retorted, seeing his frown marred his forehead. “Hitting on me?”

 

An amused smile appeared on his face, lighting up his expression. “I’m glad you finally understand my intention.”

 

“Jerk,” she muttered, but she laughed.

 

“Lee Sunwoong.” He suddenly offered her his hand.

 

She glanced at his hand then looked up at him. She didn’t know but she felt something mysterious about this man. She just couldn’t figure it out right away.

 

“Kang Hyejung.”

 

***

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!”

 

Jiyong shook his head, rounding their table to take a vacant seat beside Taeyang. He put down his food and started to dig in, not minding the shrieking panda.

 

They were currently in school cafeteria, for their lunch break. Along the journey from the class to the said place, Taeyang asked Jiyong his whereabouts during their first break earlier since he didn’t have the chance to ask him during the class. He actually also asked what had gotten into him to look like a grinning fool during the class. And being the over-the-moon Jiyong, he began narrating what had happened in the broadcast room with Dara but not without skipping some parts Taeyang didn’t need to know. At least, yet.

 

He was in the middle of telling Taeyang what he and Dara had talked about when Seungri, out of the blue, appeared between them from nowhere, surprising the hell out of them. And that was where he freaked out and started to shrieking nonsense.

 

“Can you please remind me what caused him to act like a madman?” Seunghyun, in his deep voice, asked them, pointing his chopsticks at Seungri who was still exclaiming the same sentence over and over again.

 

Daesung sighed. “He, somehow, caught a freak disease.”

 

“He just appeared from nowhere when Jiyong and I talked about his meeting with Sandara,” Taeyang explained.

 

“You really came to see her to talk about your delayed broadcast?” Seunghyun asked.

 

Jiyong hummed in response. “Though, we didn’t really have a long talk about that. I’m going with her after this to do that. She said she was about to contact me—

 

“OH MY GAHD!” Seungri squealed once again.

 

“What the hell is wrong with him, really?” Seunghyun muttered, annoyed.

 

“I believe he caught a freak disease,” Daesung said, crunched up in a deep thought.

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY, HYUNG?!” Seungri asked, frantically looking at Jiyong.

 

“Err- we didn’t have a long talk-

 

“Not that!”

 

“Um- I’m going to do broadcast with her after-

 

“The other one!”

 

“What- she was about to contact me?”

 

“YEAH! THAT’S MY MAN!” Suddenly, he pulled Jiyong by his collar to give him a brotherly hug, complete with the friendly pat on his back that got Jiyong and the others thinking the same thing. What the hell.

 

“You know, there’s one time I found a really beautiful girl. Like a goddess. Perfect in everyway. And that’s Sandara Park,” Seungri explained, dramatically. “And now, my man,” he looked at Jiyong-what the heck-like he was almost bursting into tears. “My brother, with all his capability, capacity, power and persona to lure a goddess, finally has her in his hands. I’m so proud of you, hyung. It’s okay that I don’t have Dara noona for myself. If it’s you, then I’ll let her choose you.”

 

“Okay, this is insane. I don’t think I can take this anymore,” Seunghyun put his head on his hands.

 

“I know, this is too much for me to take too,” Daesung scrunched his face in agony.

 

“What the hell are you saying?” Jiyong asked. “And what the hell with the capability, persona, lure? I’m not luring anyone!” he defended himself.

 

“Okay, someone please stop this drama,” Taeyang facepalmed.

 

“I think I’m going to faint,” Daesung murmured.

 

***

 

“Oh God, please,” Hyejung moaned. “Yes, right there! Ugh!”

 

“Ugh, Hyejung-ah,” Sunwoong called, tenderly.

 

He made a few , pushing Hyejung to thrash on the hotel’s king-sized bed. When she couldn’t take it anymore, she screamed in pure bliss, blending with Sunwoong’s groans as they ed.

 

He fell on top of her. His weight was thrown on her. “Heavy,” she mumbled. That pushed him to take the side on the rest of the bed. He closed his eyes, still trying to breathe properly. He stiffened when he felt her moving towards him. She leaned in, hugging him, and put her head on his bare chest. He kept still when she tenderly kissed a spot on his collarbone.

 

“We did it,” she whispered to him.

 

He nodded briefly. And he let sleepiness and tiredness succumbing her. So that he could leave right away.

 

There was where he made a mistake.

 

Fxxk that. That mistake began the moment he flirted with her, lured her and finally slept with her. He just followed his instinct and didn’t even think of the conseq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter