Mr. Passionate

BEHIND OUR FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong, somebody who’s very passionate in everything related to music. You might heard him once. He loved make everybody in glee with what he has, his love to music. But, one impressive thing had ever taken place was music loved him too. Maybe, it was fate that put them together strongly as one—Jiyong and music. Or, fate really did write it in one sentence and could never be separated. If that’s close to happening, then, it wasn’t completely wrong when someone said, music was born when he was born. He was the music itself.

The mentioned-passionate guy was strumming his guitar now. Doing music on his own, just like the way he expected. He had never been in rush and he’d never be everytime he made music. He leaned closer to his instrument he was handling as if trying to catch its blissed-out sound, not wanting to miss even a second. He, then, continued plucking and strumming it.

“Aye! Aye! Aye!”

A muscular creature came into the picture, where it was supposed to be Jiyong who was dating his beloved guitar alone, and followed by an annoying loud voice which was enable to heard that it easily reached Jiyong’s sensitive ears. And in a single blink, the melodic sound inside his head stopped playing. The sudden storm ragged right in his brain. Yea, unfortunately, it disturbed his deadly serious doing as it, once again unfortunately, presented to him. Ugh, seriously. Out of all places, all times, all moments, all situations, and all people, why did it have to be when he was still working? His most precious time. His face, now, fumed with a blatant annoyed expression.

“What are you doing, hyung?”

And so, the intruder went over him with his angelic innocent eye-smile that caught every woman’s heart. But, oh no dear, of course not, he wouldn’t be tricked by his well-known brotherly smile. For now, what he had in mind was only desire to spank or whack or slap or hit him on his head, so that he’d learn with that. And, he did. He whacked him on his head. No mercy. Definitely, no.

“What do you think I’m doing?”

“HYUNG!”

Daesung, the eye-smile brother, caressed the back of his head that undeniably hurt. But, yeah, he could just rub it with patience while hopefully muttering some spells for his hyung to broaden his narrow temper someday. He looked at his hyung with a recognizable hurt face, asking him for a pity.

“There, there, Dae. I was going to warn you that there’s a fuming dragon nearby.”

There goes another undeniably handsome creature came into the picture, Seunghyun. He approached the two while smirking and sometimes would shake his head, noticing the latters.

“That’s for 2 bars you’ve made me missed out.” Jiyong, then, walked back to his seat and picked up his guitar. Seunghyun coughed a laugh, seeing his friend and also his neighbor in his annoyed mode. Pretty coincidence, they would say. Seunghyun and Jiyong had known each other since they met in an apartment where they were now. The boys went to Jiyong’s place to sleepover and sometimes, would visit Seunghyun’s as their flats were close to each other, separated by 2 others. Also, maybe given and written by the fate, the two happened to be school mates though Seunghyun was a year older than him. That didn’t change the fact that they often met here and there, and slowly built a good friendship.

“What’s with him? He looks like preparing something important,” the rubbing-whacked-head guy asked to Seunghyun.

“That’s because he is indeed preparing something important, silly,” Seunghyun smirked. He really knew how passionate Jiyong was. And it was clearly seemed that he was in a project which he owned himself. Seunghyun shook his head, still smirking handsomely.

“What’s that?” Daesung asked, curiously raised his eyebrows.

Seunghyun was about to answer him that he didn’t know about that well but, suddenly two men came inside their place, or more like one barged inside and the other coolly walked down as if owned the flat. They were Seungri and Taeyang, their other buddies, carrying tons of plastic bags.

“We’re back!” Seungri called, shaking the stuffs he got on his both hands.

“Come on, Dae. Looks like they’ve got it all,” Seunghyun put his hands on Daesung’s shoulder and pushed him to come over the two buddies.

“What about Jiyong hyung?” He asked, trying to look at Seunghyun who just pushed and pushed him by his back.

“Let him be. If ever he’s starving, he’ll surely come back to his sense.”

Daesung furrowed his eyebrows and let himself to be pushed more further even by Seunghyun’s knee moving him forward forcefully. “But—

“Come on, I’m starving!”

And so, they approached Taeyang and Seungri, not minding the still-in-busy-musician-mode-so-can’t-be-disturbed Jiyong. They let him do what he wanted out there, in Seunghyun’s balcony.

“Ugh, damn. It’s cold outside,” Seungri shivered. “But we successfully passed it, right, Hyung? This is worth of these foods, anyway. Nothing matters.” Proudly stated whatever in his opinion, Seungri grinned broadly. Taeyang, in the other side, could only rolled his eyes, had no idea between kick his or punish him for eternity by kicking his . Both sounded pretty astonishing for him.

“We really did a good teamwork just lately, just for you know. Taeyang hyung and I got many, many discount for all of these. It’s because he did a very satisfying and convincing move in front of every ahjummas in every stalls we visited!” His words might sound as naughty as himself but yeah, it was true, anyway.

“What? What? What did Taeyang hyung do?” Curious Daesung asked, widening his eyes as if ready to witness something that would shake up the world.

Seunghyun had this kind of what is it this time expression. He said nothing and waited for the answer.

“He danced!” Seungri laughed maniacally, holding his stomach out of hilarity.

Daesung and Seunghyun raised their brows first, digesting his simple statement. Upon understand on what it meant by relating it to Seungri’s prior statements, they both joined the laugh histerically. Daesung even clapped his hands as if found it worth of proudness.

Taeyang pressed his eyes close, trying to erase the worst memories he had just had. Really, that dongsaeng of him needed some lessons. Actually, it was Seungri who whispered to those ahjummas to ask him to dance in front of them in order to get a nice price. And being a good costumer he was, he did what was asked. There was even one moment when he had to seduce a persistent ahjumma who didn’t have any intention to decrease a bit of the real price for them. At first, she didn’t glance at him, even his mere shadow. She busied herself with other costumers so she’ll be distracted. But perhaps, the more she distracted herself, the more she got captivated. If only Seungri told them the fact that she didn’t even blink when caught his act by the brim of her eyes, they would surely go crazy with that until God knew when.

“Remind me to kill you later after you eat your very last food in this world. Don’t worry, take your time. Then, just say goodbye,” Taeyang announced the exact date of Seungri’s departure of this beloved life of his.

“Hyuuunngggg TT.TT Nooooo, pleaseee.” And there, the most annoying and despicable Seungri begged for his dear life, kneeling down and asking his y hyung to pity him.

“I’m not that easy for you.”

“Hyuuunngggg TT.TT,” Seungri continued to beg, beg, beg and beg until it knocked the door of his hyung’s heart. But, the said hyung didn’t bother to open the door for him. Taeyang was that determined that Daesung and Seunghyun could only laugh in stitches.

“Hmph! Just see, Jiyong hyung will surely rescue me! Like my shining hyung in shining armor!” Seungri puffed his cheeks. Not that cute, but cute enough for everyone he messed up to slap.

“Knight in shining armor, you fool,” Seunghyun corrected him, laughing his out loud again.

“He isn’t a knight!” Seungri exclaimed, suddenly forgetting his unsettled little thing with Taeyang. “Damn. He isn’t even a fighter.” Shaking his head, he chuckled at his own wordings which reminded him of Jiyong in the past.

There was a time when each of them five in a sharing moment. The duo energetic youngsters showed up their bravery through a story. They said that longtime ago, they once got tangled in a situation where a group of wicked guys succeed on hiding their school bags. Petty things, petty reason, actually. But, for them still being obedient model student, they couldn’t be careless and let them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter