Be Careful

BEHIND OUR FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been exactly a week after Dongwook’s first debut appearance. His debut song and music video has been played in a lot of shops, malls, and public place. Almost everyone could hear his voice now. Almost everyone would recognize that it was his hit debut song being played. But he introduced himself as SE7EN, his stage name. Everyone has been talking about him since the debut day and you could say, that this was the hottest debut of the year because he released not only one song but, a whole album. He’s been working hard with the assistance from his company president, producers and songwriters. And now that he’s officially released his debut album along with the music video, his company has been very busy preparing for his first debut stage in music shows such as Music Camp, Music Bank and Inkigayo.

 

It’s also been exactly a week since the last time Hanbyul met him. Dongwook was super busy that all the time they met only spent with Hanbyul saying hi and giving a little words of support. She also knew that she couldn’t disturb his already-little time with all these busy preparations for his first stage. She was sure by then, he would be performing so often because he obviously would do promotions not only in music shows or TVs but also, radio and perhaps, based on the rumours she’d heard, fanmeeting events. He’s definitely going to be a star someday, Hanbyul was sure of it.

 

And today was perhaps the only time both of them could meet because just this morning, Hanbyul was informed that she was chosen to be the female lead model in one of her company’s artist’s music video. She was ecstatic beyond words that she’d said yes in a heartbeat. Following the exciting yet shocking news, she was expected to come at the office building to discuss the matters. That was exactly the reason why she’d woken up an hour earlier than her own alarm. Now, she was standing in front of the office building with a very loud heartbeat. Somehow, she feared for what she’d find inside.

 

“Park Hanbyul?” someone called her.

 

She turned her head and found a man, probably a few years older than her, approached her with a serious expression. “Yes?” she replied back. “About time. Lee Hyoseob,” he grabbed her hand to have a handshake and dropped it just as soon as he grabbed it as if he didn’t want to take long to introduce himself. “I’m one of the production team. We’ve been expecting you inside. Come,” he said so fast, almost without stopping. Hanbyul could only look at him in bewilderment but followed him inside.

 

Though there were so many things to see, Hanbyul couldn’t do it as she pleased. She wouldn’t take the risk of that Hyoseob guy scolding her in a very long rap she knew she couldn’t bear. After turning left and right, taking the elevator, they finally arrived in the 3rd floor where the meeting was held. Hyoseob knocked briefly on a certain door on their left and walked right in, almost slamming it close right in front of Hanbyul’s face. Luckily, she held it up before following him inside. There, she was greeted by three guys and two girls seated around the circle table. At first glance, Hanbyul concluded that they were probably just a few years older or the same age as her. She had no reason to feel intimidated, she thought.

 

She noticed there were still few empty chairs. It must be for the artist, she thought. She bowed before taking one of the seats beside a girl with a ponytail who smiled at her.

 

“So, you are Park Hanbyul?” one of the guys seated across her asked. He was the only one wearing glasses among the other two.

 

Hanbyul tensed a little, feeling so nervous as being surrounded by strangers, but she’d managed to muster a calm face. “Yes, my name is Park Hanbyul. Nice to meet you all,” she introduced.

 

“Can we hold this meeting right now?” a long black-haired girl who sat two seats beside Hanbyul intervened, looking as if she still had tons of work waiting for her and she couldn’t wait to end this meeting. Hanbyul made a small mental note to check whether she’d be the first one walking out of this room. She just looked so eager, Hanbyul didn’t know why.

 

“Can you please relax, Jihyun, and not asking the same thing every five minutes?” the man wearing a cap across Hanbyul retorted. “The hyungs need to be here, too. Just wait a little bit.”

 

“I think we can just brief Park Hanbyul first while waiting for them. They always took so long,” Hyoseob said, frowning. Wow, Hanbyul almost shook her head in disbelief. She was sure this Hyoseob guy and Jihyun girl could perfectly make a good team.

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. It should be done with the hyungs, too since they might have something to say or what we explained to her would be in vain because there might be some changes,” the friendly woman beside Hanbyul said.

 

“Jeongsik hyung texted me earlier, informing that they were already on the way,” the man wearing glasses said, looking at his watch. “They should’ve arrived anytime soon.”

 

“Jeongsik is their manager,” the friendly woman whispered to her. Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter