Glued

BEHIND OUR FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a bright sunny day. Dara walked through the corridor outside of the school hall, smiling. She couldn’t remember when was the last time she was this happy. She just couldn’t stop smiling or even giggling. She was just so elated, above the clouds. Both Bom and Chaerin surely had a hunch that it had something to do with her being Love Beat DJ. Well, who wouldn’t?


“Hey, Dara!”


Dara turned her head towards the source of voice.

“Oh, hey, Chaeyoung!”


Chaeyoung approached her. “Going to broadcast?” she asked.


“Obviously!” Dara giggled.


“You still remember about our school upcoming event, right?” Chaeyoung asked. Dara nodded enthusiastically. “I was actually about to contact him myself, but I’ve got a lot of work right now and seeing you here, I thought I can let you handle it.”
A frown marred her beautiful face. “O….kay,” Dara trailed off, “What is it?”


“I need you to contact Kwon Jiyong.”


Silence…


Dara blinked, not saying a thing. “W-what?”


Chaeyoung raised her brow. “I need you to contact Kwon Jiyong. You remember what I said about him, right? He’s gonna perform for us and we’ll provide him a stage. That will be a blast! I heard from his friends that performing’s never been his thing but he’s a natural, I believe that. Our spectators would instantly go wild with his performance and that’s where everything falls to its place. This year’s festival is gonna lit and succeed!”


But Dara wasn’t listening. It was like her brain stuck merely with his name and that’s what it could proceed.

 


Kwon Jiyong…


I need you to contact Kwon Jiyong…


Contact Kwon Jiyong…


Kwon Ji…

 


“Dara?” Chaeyoung called, bringing her back to Earth.


“What?” she blinked.


Chaeyoung was about to say something but someone beat her to it as she called her to come over. “I’m sorry, gotta go,” Chaeyoung said. “Don’t forget to contact Kwon Jiyong!”


Dara merely nodded and continued her steps, thinking.


Kwon Jiyong is the guy she met at the broadcast room a few days ago. She remembered he was going to feature on their program but it was cancelled due to some errors that day. But even until now, he hasn’t got the chance to do so. And yet, she didn’t even contact him again! Dara facepalmed, realizing it was her fault in the first place. 


“Okay now, how can I contact him if I don’t have his number?” she grumbled, opening the door.


“If anything goes wrong, I’ll only blame you.”


“Believe me, none of my efforts will go—


Dara gasped. She was expecting to find the broadcast room empty since she knew today Heejin didn’t come for school but now, there were two guys in her so-called sanctuary, looking like they’ve ahd an argument.


“Sandara-ssi!”


“Dara…”


She had no idea whether it was because of his presence, his eyes looking straight to hers or his husky voice merely whispering her name—moreover, her nickname!—that her heart started to beat faster. She could o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter