The Avowal of Heart

BEHIND OUR FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She did it.

 

Yes.

 

She really did it.

 

Absolutely.

 

Finally.

 

Oh my God.

 

Dara lifted her hand to touch her lips. Wet. Plump. Different. She, once again, felt the fast pace of her heartbeat. Her brain was still in the process of digesting, interpreting and analyzing what the hell just happened.

 

 

I should stop calling you petite.

I think I should change it to cupcake, or muffin, cherry, cutiepie, sugar or whatever. Because you feel so damn sweet to me.

 

 

Holy crap.

 

No one has ever said things like that to her. No one. No-freaking-body has ever even kissed her! And freaking said unbelievably sweet things like that afterwards. Ah, of course, Kwon Jiyong had to be someone nice and gentle whom she should’ve known would do that and not some sick jerk who’s gonna take advantage of her. That’s stupid of her to think like that of her friend.

 

Friend.

 

Friend.

 

Yet they kissed?

 

Is that something they do as friends?

 

Is that..

 

“Dara?”

 

She woke up from her trance, looking up and found Jiyong staring at her with a worried face. She could tell feelings like nervous, curious, wary and troubled. She frowned. Did he regret kissing her? Did he regret they were kissing earlier? Or was this that one particular situation in some crappy soap opera where the man told the woman that the kiss they’d shared was a freaking stupid mistake?

 

“Dara, if you’re going to tell me that it was a mistake you don’t wanna remember or you wish not to see me anymore because of this, I- I’m sorry,” Jiyong said, looking so much troubled. He looked down, raking his fingers through his hair.

 

Dara widened her eyes in surprise. She could feel a pinch in her heart.

 

“Because I’m not sorry.” Jiyong continued.

 

Dara gasped. Totally not ready for that tiny information. Well, and confession.

 

“Jiyong..”

 

He lifted his head to look at her squarely and she was, once again, surprised to no longer find those emotions she saw earlier. Did she imagine it or what, though?

 

She felt the intensity of his gaze that she was unable to look away. That resulted to her being unable to continue her words too.

 

Jiyong never took his eyes off of her. He took her hand in his, tugging her to lean fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter