Ms. Curious

BEHIND OUR FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Continuation]

“Not because of a gorgeous DJ handling our school radio?” Seungri smirked, raising his eyebrows naughtily.

“What?”

“Ah,” Seungri scratched his back lazily. “You’re trying to be clueless or pretending to be clueless or you’re really clueless, hyung?” Aigoo, this mischievous kid…

“Ya, Seungri, I really don’t know what you mean by this,” Jiyong said, pulling a need-to-be-enlightened­-very-soon face.

The other guys shut their mouth, watching the show of the two beloved actors—the musician and the evil. Even the cool Seunghyun wanted to laugh hard at Jiyong’s face because of his damn clueless expression.

“You really don’t know? Tsk tsk tsk, pity,” Seungri said, chuckling after.

“Gorgeous… DJ… Our school radio…,” Daesung seemed to be in a deep thought, recognizable that he was trying hard to get the answer. Somehow, he remembered those things. Until…

“YEAH! I KNOW!” He jumped out, surprising the latters. “Sorry,” he mumbled. “I know! I know! She is the one you talk about last time, right? The one you told me that time?” Gazing hopefully at Seungri, he was determined to hit the jackpot—to know something first before the hyungs, even unimportant things.

“Yep,” Seungri nodded repeatedly. “Sandara Park.”

The cheerful table suddenly turned into a quiet one. Almost gloomy if not because the four busy brain thinking the same thing, wanting to get some clues. No one spoke after 5 minutes passed and there, Seungri was all-smiling. He just liked this kind of situation where his brain, mouth and the mischievous annoying soul made a good teamwork and it was useful to get back with the hyungs of all those bullying times he’d always cried for every night.

“Eyyy~ That’s cheesy, hyung.” Daesung stated, lifting his brows up and down.

“Wait. What? S-sandra—Who?” Jiyong asked, clueless.

“Hmm, after taking a break all this time, finally you come up with another girl issues, Ji?” Taeyang teased.

“Waah, hyung’s in the game!” Seungri couldn’t bottle up his chuckle anymore.

“Ow, this is interesting,” Daesung laughed. He seemed to enjoy the atmosphere. If Jiyong grasped what he meant, he might have glared at him with his gaze that could shatter him into pieces. But this time, he was lucky enough not to meet his hyung’s fangs.

“Ah, let’s see… The great dragon is going back to his old habit, eh?” Seunghyun added, grinning widely.

“Ey, girl issues? Game? Habit? What habit? Yah!” Jiyong knitted his brows, alarmed. He unexpectedly looked tense as prepared himself to hear what his answer is.

Seunghyun glanced at others and smirked.

“Dragging girls into your scandal.” The four loud annoying guys provided answer in chorus.

“YAH!!!” Jiyong let out a shriek, histerically. “I NEVER EVER DRAG ANYONE INTO MY—“ He stopped for a moment as he couldn’t put his denial into right word. “ARGH, I NEVER CREATE SCANDAL!!!”

The guys laughed loudly, satisfied on how he responded with their teasing. Seeing them feeling joyous and even blessed by making fun of him, he glared murderously at them. But, none of them paid attention to him. They were busily laughing their out. “Really. How could you say that right into my face? Girls.. Scandals.. Tch, who do you think I’m, huh?” The great dragon continued mumbling, not wanting to be knocked down.

“Well-known casanova, Order of Philanderer, First Class.” And again, the four brothers fulfilled their need to laugh by making fun of Jiyong, the victim of the day. The sole and unlucky one.

GAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Jiyong had gone crazy with these guys’ act until his lungs wanted to scream out loud. His head was already hot and smoking. It showed how mad he was and how great they messed with him.

“So, how did you two met, hyung?” Daesung asked, taking the matter seriously. “I must say you’re really lucky to know her personally. She really looks bright, she must be a charming and attractive girl for sure.”

Jiyong furthered his stare to them one by one then calmed his breathing first. Sighing deeply, “I’ll only tell you once, okay? I swear, I know nothing about her. I don’t even know she’s in the same school as we are. Huh, I don’t know why I’ve to explain this to you in the first place.”

“Yeah, because hyung’s too much of busy-musician-mode-never-ends-all-time­ and don’t even have a second to glance at girls,” Seungri reasoned, rolling his eyes. His words even sounded scripted as if he’d prepared a lot for today to let them out to him after such a long time. He just couldn’t get it that his Jiyong hyung had never dated anyone ever since they’d known each other.

The cassanova matter was only the guys’ antic. But, really, he was well-known around girls in their Academy. That was as though his name was always mentioned in every girls talk. Perhaps that explained why Jiyong often sneezed in a moment.

Jiyong rolled his eyes back and let them talk on their own. Later, he continued his food he was facing in a almost-deep thought. He didn’t know why but it kept on bugging his mind. “Gorgeous, huh?” He rais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter