Do you?

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We stop and he smiles at me. He comes behind me and lifts me up onto the saddle. I gasp from his sudden actions, "You should've warned me first." I held tightly to the rein and he chuckles. "I'm sorry Lady Minah," He says and bows down asking for an apology. But I laugh understanding that he was only playing around. 

He sighs after and I turn to see what was going on. There were around a dozen guards with their own personal horses coming towards us. I could feel myself feeling disappointed. It wasn't a date anymore, more like a babysitting spree. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Prince Sehun asks although the answer was obvious. 

"Orders Prince. You know how dangerous it can be." The general says and I nodd understanding his point. But Prince Sehun groans and continues with what he was doing earlier. He hops onto the saddle where I sat and wraps him around me. He takes hold of the reins and I could feel the warmth of his chest against my back, his long neck resting on my shoulder. 

"It's still a date. Just ignore them." He whispers against my ear while Autumn had already began galloping. I nodd, "I understand." I add and send him a smile. He smiles back and we continue to lead the group of soldiers, as if we were preparing to go to war. 

He guides Autumn with the rein, going farther and farther from the palace that I could barely see it. We enter the woods and then out from the woods, we appear into a place that was so much prettier. It was magnificient like those that can only be found in dreams. 

There was a waterfall, so beautiful and large I couldn't keep my eyes off it. The rustling of the waters falling into the deep blue. The grass was so green and there were some plants that I've never seen along with butterflies of all colors that flew around them. The sound of the water crashing and the birds chirping made me feel free, a feeling I've never felt before.

Prince Sehun then pulls the reins back causing Autumn to stop in her tracks. He gets down first and then raises his hands to help pick me up. "I see you've already been awed by the view." 

"I am. And now, I understand that there are many secrets that lies in your hands." I brush off anything that seemed to be attached to my pants. I lift my head up and took in a breath of the fresh air. 

He chuckles and then grabs my hand before pulling me somewhere else. He had everything planned out and I had no idea what it was. He seemed so excited, yet I think he only saw me as a friend. My heart sinks deep down and I could barely put on a smile realizing why he would do so much for me. Afterall, there are still four great girls that are still at his palace. 

"Lady Minah, look." He says and pulls me from my thoughts. I fix the ends of my braid and look at what he was trying to show me. I only notice a large beige tent and a nice looking table that had tulips set on it, followed by food which he knew me well. 

The maids that surrounded the table quickly gathered away after setting up the table and bowed to us. "This is?" I looked at him waiting for an answer. He ruffles his hair handsomely and coughs.

"What I call a date." He replies and I blushed. I turned quickly to hide my feelings and noticed that all the bodyguards and maids had went elsewhere to leave me and him alone. He opens a chair for me to sit and I obey quickly. He sits at the other end and I could feel my heart beating faster. "Aren't you satisfied?" 

I nodd, hesitating to look him in the eyes. "Very. And also very pleased."  

One of the maid returns with a bottle of wine and removes the metal lids that covered the dishes set on the table. The smell of each of the dish arose and I could feel my stomache growl. My mouth was watering and I dare not look at the food anymore. 

After finishing opening the bottle, he raises his glass up to give a toast to me only. I couldn't help but grin noticing the very awkward situation. 

"To Lady Minah and her injured finger. I hope you had a fun time roaming the palace with me." He chuckles and I return it. 

"Thank you very much, Your Majesty." I joked back. "I'm sure my finger had fun. Although I did have to move it a lot. Which I don't blame you." I smile at him and we each take a sip of the grape flavored wine. We dined in the middle of nowhere, but it was still beautiful near the waterfall. We each talked and laughed about ourselves. I enjoyed it dearly and had hoped he did too realizing that I had willingly told embarrassing stories about myself to him.

It was around the evening when we had decided to go back. I couldn't count how many times I laughed with him or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter