Thinking too much

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I reached the front steps of the palace. The guards were all aligned, parallel of eachother. Their guns in their right hands while their swords stuck out from above forming an arc. I assumed it was a tradition of royal families since I've often seen it on television back at home. I'm still awed at how synchronized they are even in the warm weather. 

The girls wore their most luxorious dresses looking like parrots of all colors. And then me, my hair braided loosely then pinned into a bun as the curls flowed out. My dress was red on the lower layers but was gold at the top as it surrounded my chest. The material was embellished with golden gems and was meant to represent the Aroria family since I've read that it was their home colors. I ran my hands against my dress quickly as I noticed the cars were being parked at the end of the red carpet.

Everyone seemed to be shaking in excitement but I was drowning in my nervousness. Even the cameras were shaking trying to capture the whole event. I stared quietly and held my breath for most of the time. 

The first family that came out was the Royal Family of Kilsina which was taken care of by Irene. Prince Xiumin walked out with his twin sister Sohee. Their parents couldn't make it but they seemed independent enough. They walked confidently to their guide, Irene before going inside. 

Then, the Royal family of Lasied. Naeun walked quickly to their side, bowing with a smile. She seemed confident as always but I figured it was her attitude that was like that. The two princesses Hyemi and Hyeri walked passionately as well, their dresses longer than anyone could imagine. But they looked like goddesses just like their mother who walked infront of them, holding her husband's muscular arm who still seemed fit despite his old age.

The Royal family of Orlandil came next, the only son Prince Taehyung walked out with his mother who looked pale. I wondered if she was well since she wore thick clothing even in the warm weather. Krystal walked next to them and she seemed gentle, trying to start small conversations even in the loud crowd. She seemed kind today or so it seemed. But I ignored it and just smiled as best as I could. My insides seemed to be bursting since it was my next turn. 

The Royal family of Kisa came after with three sons and a daughter. Prince Lay, Daehyun, Donghae, and Princess Hyuna. All tall, handsome, and beautiful with their mother and father. Suzy walked and her eyes were sparkling. I guessed I wasn't the only one that was captivated by their good looks. But still, I think Sehun still had the best impression on me. Suzy winked at me before she walked off with her guests leaving me as the only one. I was always last, it seemed but I didn't mind right now since my heart was going to explode.

I walked towards the car seeing the door open slowly. I could see the well polished shoes of the prince still not being able to look at this face. My head still down as my fingers fidgeted nervously. When I reached the spot, he had already came out. I glanced up and couldn't ignore the fact that he was just as handsome as Sehun. No wonder they were friends. Good looks and princes? Twice the trouble.

He had sharp visuals like Sehun but his skin was a little more tan. He glanced at me and I couldn't tell if he was smirking but I shook it off seeing the sister walk out. Prince Kai, I had just remembered from the documents but I didn't remember seeing his picture since they didn't print one. His sister, Jessica  was just as beautiful as I'd remember seeing in her profil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter