Problematic

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from bed, rubbing my eyes at the sudden crying. It was coming from the hall. I decided to check it out and stood up from my bed, my legs still sore from all the busy trip yesterday since Sehun and I arrived home at 4 in the morning. I barely got enough sleep and glanced at my clock.

8:21 am.

It read, I groaned a bit tired and sleepy. I only had less than three hours of sleep and now I'm up. I walk out of my room and follow the crying sound. It was Irene. She was a total wreck, her eyes red and puffy as she her hair covered most of her face.

"What happened?" I ask and entered her room. I sit quietly next to her allowing her to settle her mind. She sniffled and stared at me.

"He knows." She balls again. "Prince Sehun knows that I don't like him."

"Did you tell him? How did he react?" I ask again, my hands reaching out to grab hers.

"That's the problem Minah. I didn't. I was going to but Krystal told him. Krystal tattled on me. She told him, she made me sound like the bad guy." Irene cups her face.

I pat her back slowly as she sniffled. "I know he'll send me home. But what I'm really worried about is that he'll  misunderstand me for the rest of my life. I can't bear it. I want him to know my honest thoughts. Like right now." She panicked, her eyes were red. ""And now he probably hates me. He totally hates me and I don't know what's going to happen to me. What if he puts his anger on my family?" 

I sighed and let her rest her head on my shoulder. She was one of the few people I'd consider a good friend. She wasn't strong but she was trustworthy and that's all that mattered right now. "I'm sure he wouldn't do that." I whisper.

I walked out from her room thirty minutes later when I managed to calm Irene down. Standing right in front of me was Sehun. He had bags under his eyes like he couldn't sleep and had went through a night mare. 

"You knew everything?" He asked me, his voice sounding hurt. I gave him a quick stare and bowed my head. Why was I feeling like I was to blame? I think right now wasn't the right time to talk and so I carried my heavy gown and began to walk off when he grabs my wrist.

"I'm going to go to your room in a bit. So don't close me off." He says but it sounded more like a command. Just when I wanted to shut him off for a bit, he was able to use his royal side and command me. Unbelievable.

"Whatever you say Prince." I reply and walk off, my heart beating fast. I quickly walk off into my room, sitting there quietly. Eunji was still staring at me, her face frozen. It was like she was scared for me too.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask myself, sitting still but Eunji shakes her head. 

Then, the door opens and I knew it was Sehun. Why didn't he knock at all? Just because he's mad, he's going to do things his way now? I didn't like it and could feel the blood rush through my veins. 

After seeing the sight, Eunji bows her head quickly and rushes out. I wanted to yell her name to come back and keep me safe but that would only cause more problems.

"Minah." He sighs and he close the door behind him, locking it.

I straighten up. Just when we had a great time yesterday, there always has to be a problem that rises up. I'm begining to question if we are really fated to be together or if our relationship is just a test. An on and off test to see how long we can actually be serious with eachother.

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"Why would I?" I ask. "It's not really my right to tell her feelings. It's hers and she needs time to think about it. That's what she told me Sehun. It's not like you can just force a girl to have feelings for you. To like you." 

He stays quiet as I blurt out my feelings. 

"Unless.... you like her too huh?" I ask suddenly. I wanted to ask about me too. What did he see in me? "You're mad because you like her. And you're then putting your anger on me now? Is that right?" I feel rage run through me but I was trying hard not to shout. 

"That's not it." He says sternly as he stands up. He walks up to me, his hand on either side of me, his eyes locked on mines. 

"Then what is?" I breathe, swallowing and trying to calm myself down. His face was inches away from mine.

"I didn't know it was this easy to be deceived. It's just so hard being the next heir. Everyone expects so many things from me." He breathes again. "The stress and effort. Its so painful. I hate it. I just want to quit." 

I look at him, my heart pitying him. It was stressful and difficult for him. Unfair, to be honest. "So you didn't actually want to do this. The competition. If you don't like us. Just send us home." I say. "Like I said, a person can't really force another to love them."

After hearing those words, he suddenly kisses me hard and I struggled to breathe. "Stop." I mummbled and push him off me. My heart was pounding hard. "Sehun... I don't think you're serious at all about this competition. I don't think you're serious about me. Why do you toy with my feelings? You make me like you and then you throw me off. If you don't like me, then stop doing these stuff. Stop making my heart pity you, beat for you. It's also stressful for me." I shout and see him laying on my bed, his eyelids open slightly. 

He grabs my hand and pulls me into an embrace. "Minah. I'm really sorry about that. You're the only one who sees through me." He rests his chin on my shoulder as I feel his warmth."I got ahead of myself. I don't blame you though." He sighs. 

I loosen up a bit and let him rest on my shoulder. It was awhile until I could hear his soft breathing. He was asleep, his arms tightly wrapped around my waist like he didn't want me to leave. I gently removed his arms and looked to see him sleeping handsomely on my bed. 

I smiled and try my best to tuck him in while trying not to wake him up. I leave my room and let him sleep although I was sleepy too. I rub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter