Is this our Sad Ending?

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look father." Sehun tries to talk his father out of what I just did. The King wasn't going to be anymore patient with Sehun or me. I could tell by his eyes, it was like he wanted to strangle me. 

"No Sehun! I want her out! Take her out now!" He yells as we sit in the living room. The conference had already finished a few hours ago and we were finally talking. The King was hiding himself for the time being and I didn't feel relax at all. I mean, how could I when I announced an insane request earlier.

"Father! Listen." Sehun yells back and I sit there, my hands shaking. Krystal and Irene were standing beside the guards, their bodies barely visible compared to the larger guards that covered them from our sight.

"Everyone except Sehun and Minah leave." The King commands as he knew people were hiding from him in the room.  Everyone does as told and the Queen gives me a pat on the back telling me to hold on. I see Irene and Krystal giving me sympathetic stares as they slip out of the room.

"You." The King points his finger at me rudely. "I told you to announce that you're leaving not do this crazy nonsense." He shouts. "You were supposed to tell the people that you quit. Damn it! I should've just sent you home when I had the chance."

"Father? You what?" Sehun stands inbetween me and the King. "You forced her to leave? Father!?" He looks even more confused now. "You don't really understand how this works huh? This is my choice father! I'm the one who's supposed to be deciding, not you!" 

I swallow the lump in my throat hearing the yellings of the two royalties. There was nothing I could say to protect myself nor be able to have Sehun unharmed.

"How dare you disobey me Minah," He ignores Sehun and  gives me one of the scariest stares making me believe he was more of a tyrant than an actual leader. 

"I didn't mean to your majesty." 

"Shut it." He says and looks at Sehun. "Sehun I want you to send her home now! Today! Right now!" 

"Father, I am not going to do it. Why can't you let me decide for once what I want? She's the one I want. The one I love." Sehun protests. But the King slaps him hard making me gasp, it all happened to fast. 

"Sehun," I pulled on his sleeve but he doesn't back down. His cheeks were becoming pink and just wanted to cup his face. My eyes were begining to tear up, it must've hurted a lot. But set by side to the pain in my heart, I don't think it could be compared.

"No father. I can't let you do that. At least not ruin the love life of mine." Sehun pulls me out of the room leaving the King behind, stunned. 

"Sehun. Sehun." I try to stop him from walking but he doesn't until we reach his room. "I'm sorry for this." I cry but I could only hear his sighing. "I'm sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me? Minah? Why didn't you tell me that my father forced you to leave?"

"How can I?" I wipe the tears. I was so tired of crying now. Eversince I came here, I don't know how many times I've cried. I've cried so much to the point that I hated crying. 

"You let me have you and then you're going to suddenly leave?" He bites his lips. "Why didn't you tell me? You just needed to tell me that my father threatened you. You make yourself worthless when you're not. You're supposed to respect me too Minah not make me the bad guy. When we were together that night, it was the time I knew I was the happiest. When I knew that inside, you were the one for me."

"And what you did back there, you know I was proud of you. How you stood up to the people. It was like you were fated to be queen. My queen and my wife. How you took the risk even when you knew it would cause anger. But now, it felt like you just used me when you already decided on your own that you'd quit and leave me." I noticed that he was crying. He wiped his tears quickly as he began to leave the room. "You really took my father's words over my feelings. Just like that, did you really not have feelings for me? Or did you just sleep with me so that you could win me over and get rid of the castes?" 

"Sehun! Wait! It's not like that. I love you okay? I love you too much that I can't even express it with words. I love you too much that it hurts when I know I don't suit you." I cry seeing his back only. He didn't even want to see my face right now. 

"How do you know that you don't suit me? Minah. That's what I dislike about yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter