Building Connections

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I quickly turned back and handed Fei the jacket, "Why don't you give this to Prince Sehun? I just wanted to return this." I smiled at her and walked away as she nodded. It was best that I got rid of the jacket or else I'd burn it, jokingly.

I walked towards the entrance of the dining room. The image of them hugging was still lingering in my head. "Arghh." I rubbed my forehead and threw the jacket down on the chair. 

"What's wrong?" Eunji comes up from behind me, her eyes wide open at my unusual behavior. 

"Nothing. I'm just hungry." I lied. "My stomach was growling and I groaned a bit too loud." 

"Ah, is that it? I can cook for you. Why don't you go rest in your bed and I'll bring the food up there?" She asks caringly like always. 

I nodded trying not to let the incident earlier distract me. "Yes, that's fine. Thanks Eunji." I smiled at her and began to walk away. I rubbed my neck and talked towards the different hallway which I rarely took. 

I felt a tug on my hands and only then I noticed I was pulled back. 

"Minah. You're here." Prince Sehun huffed, out of breath. 

"Sehun?" I managed to let out. "I meant, Prince Sehun." I courtesied quickly a bit happy that he was here. But weren't I made just a minute ago? I coughed and pulled myself together. "Did you need something?" I looked down and saw the jacket in his hands.

"I searched everywhere for you." He panted again that I could tell he was running. "Why didn't you come greet me? You did come see me to return this jacket right?" He grinned a bit like he was happy. 

"I was planning to but you were busy." I didn't look him in the eyes and tilted my head away. 

"Are you alright? What's the matter?" 

"Nothing." I clenched my teeth hard. "Nothing at all." 

"You saw her and me didn't you? Are you mad?" He places a hand on my shoulder pulling me to look at him. 

My body trembled at his touch. I didn't answer him. "May I be excused?" I say. "I'm going to eat in my room if you don't mind." I say coldly. 

"Lady Minah...ah." He says stunned at my sudden attitude. I didn't mean to be so rude but it just came out that way. 

"You should know that I was just comforting her since she was stressing about her family." 

I glanced to look at him finally. "Really? Is she okay?" I asked worried about Suzy all of a sudden. "Is she fine?" 

He chuckles at me. "Of course. I just comforted her and told her a joke. She was depressed and wanted to talk to me. That's all." He smiled at me once more and I couldn't help but smile back. 

"I'm sorry then. It was all so sudden, I didn't know how to react." 

"How about I eat with you in your room? I was too busy this morning that I couldn't even lay my hands on any food."

"Is that really okay?" I beamed a bit too excited. He laughed at me.

"Yes." He pinched my cheeks. "And the rubbing your neck thing, I want to continue it when I want to meet you. If you don't mind. But just promise me that it's a thing between you and me."

 

 

"So you're planning to take all of us with you on a date?" Naeun asks still not thinking the idea is a good one. "I don't think that'll be good." She clenched her teeth and shook her head rejecting the plan. 

"That's right." Krystal exclaims after. "I don't want to go with anyone. It won't be fair." 

The whole room seemed to be chaotic as the other girls were protesting about the date. The maids were staring in fear after their first time seeing their own Lady's bitter attitude. But Prince Sehun scratches his head. "Eh, just listen to me. All of you." He sits down on the chair and we follow along. "Don't think of it as a date alright? More like a group trip. It'll be fun and an outdoor one. Like camping." 

I nod, "Seems like fun." I just happen to say. 

Suzy groans in frustration. "Easy for you to say. All of us are going to fight. And then one is going to complain that she didn't have enough time. Also, I hate bugs and anything that has to deal with mother nature. It's still winter for goodness sake, why would we be outdoor?" She says so sure of what's going to happen. I glance at her and see her pausing, it seemed like this was the first time she actually was thinking hard of what she should do."But I have to show my impressive skills right? Ah, then whatever." She gives in to the idea and sips her tea like a princess beside me.

"Ah. I can see that happening.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter