Acceptance

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I bit my lips harder, my heart continued to thump faster and faster. His eyes staring at me deeply, I was at lost of words. "I... I also think I want to become more than friends." I say and breathed hard not believing what I just said.

My eyes stared at him and I blushed. Then I quickly turned around sighing, "But it doesn't mean that I'll be the one for you." 

He frowns a little and stands beside me. He swallows hard as I could tell by his silent reaction, "But that shouldn't keep us from letting our feelings grow. We don't even know who we're meant to be but you're already making assumptions."

"Well, I apologize Prince." I say, not one hundred percent meaning it. It really was true, I was way too insecure sometimes and there was a possibility I wouldn't find anyone for me if I kept turning them off.

"And please, I don't want you to keep calling me Prince. How about Sehun?"

I turned around and stared at him, "You really mean it?" I beamed a bit more lively now. 

He nods. "And Minah." 

I blush shyly at him calling me just by my name. 

"I guess you like that." He chuckles seeing my pink, flushed cheeks. "Min...ah." He says it a little slower, teasing me. He smirks at my reaction and rub my tangled hair, his fingers getting caught. 

"I guess you should go in and clean up" He pauses and I was sure that he meant to go and comb my messy hair along with washing up. I stare deeply at him again. I felt a bit jealous that he was kind to just about anyone but nodded my head obediently. 

"You should too." I smile and scratch my head. 

"Should I send you to your room?" He asks me and I shake my head. 

"No thanks." I rubbed my cold hands together under the blanket that he had brought me. "Good night Sehun. And don't let the bed bugs bite." I say quietly with a laugh before giving a wave to him. He waves back and winks at me. 

"I'll see you tomorrow?" 

I nod at him. "Of course." I waved shyly to him and walked to my cabin. Just standing there, Krystal glanced at me. Her eyes were just as cold as ice sending me shivers. 

"Krystal." I say shocked. "Your leg? How is it, shouldn't you be sitting?" I say and approached her surprised she was standing quiet well on her own. 

"Thanks for the concern." She says with a bit of sass. "Got help from my servants so why are you so surprised?" 

I shook my head quickly. "I didn't mean to offend you or anything. Did you need something?" My body shook. I wanted to quickly go and washup. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter