Don't tell him

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We reach the Kingdom of Elostria. Everything was all well prepared and decorated. The palace was filled with roses and very beautiful golden veils. There was even a red carpet to walk on. I get off of the airplane quietly while Sehun stayed behind. I still ignored him throughout the whole flight which was unintentional in a way since I fell asleep for most of it. 

"Hello Princess Minah." A maid greets me by the red carpet and I smile slightly. It was still very new to me to be called Princess. "And Prince Sehun."

I side eyed Sehun, trying my best to look at him but not make it obvious that I was. I huffed and entered the palace doors. We walked for quiet a while or it might just be that I was kept locked for a period of time.

"Sister!" A young man's voice called out through the hall. I turned towards the voice and see the young man that I had last seen on my stroll. The same smile that greeted me that night.

"You?" I breathe. Sehun gives me a surprised look.

"You know him?"

I nod at Sehun. "For an hour or two only though." I reply.

The young man comes up to me and gives me a hug. "Surprised right?" He giggles playfully. I stare at him confused.

"You are the prince?" I ask. Yet, he still acted no older than a kid. Now it was impossible to believe that he was my brother. Real brother. Prince Byun Baekhyun? "What? How?" 

"Ouch." He pretends like he was hurt by my words. But immediately smiles again. "We have a lot of catching up to do. Anyways, Prince Sehun. I suppose you don't mind staying here for a week? I mean, it would be an honor to befriend one of the most well known kingdom." He smiles charmingly with his eyesmile.

Sehun glances at me and I turn away quickly. Part of me was hoping he'd leave but I knew inside, I'd be sad. 

"Of course." Sehun smiles making my heart thump inside. "If Princess Minah doesn't mind. I'd like to put our family issues aside and create peace between our countries." 

"That would be terriffic." Baekhyun claps and pulls me beside him since I seemed out of it. "We shall begin tomorrow morning. It will be very fun. And I hope Minah will join us." 

"Me?" I blurt out.

"Yeah? Is there a problem?" 

I shake my head. "It would be my pleasure." I smile so fakely that it was like my teeth were going to fall out. And what good would I do when I knew nothing about the Elostrian tradition. 

 

 

I sit in my new room. It was enormous as usual. There was another large room that was connected which was said to be my office.

"And so Minah. You're going to have to get used to here." Baekhyun taps his pencil against the surface of my desk. 

I groan at him. "Yes, I know. And please get off of my desk if your just going to bother me." I was sitting in the very new office that he had set up for me. Just an hour or two since coming here, he had already forced me to get into politics in order to help him out. It was obvious that he wasn't used to all these paper work like Sehun. Oh I need to stop talking about him.

But Baekhyun was more carefree. He was fun to be around with. But, he had more responsiblities now that he was all alone.

"Oh, sorry." He slides off of my desk and sits down in the chair beside me. He continues to glance around the papers in my hand. I had been working on a few proposals since being here as Princess.

"What is it?" I beamed at him, getting quite annoyed. It was really different back then with Seulgi. The quite sister who can be a bit loud but not as annoying as this brother here.

"I've always suspected you to be a hard worker. You've just gotten here too." He nods his head like he was super surprised. "Already into the work. Impressive." He tells me like he's known me forever.

"Why do you act like that?" I ask him. There were still so many questions in my head. "You're so nice and kind to me. It's like unbelievable. I still can't believe you were the young man I met on my walk that day. And plus, I wouldn't expect you to act like this when you're from a kingdom that's always attacking others. Especially when one of your men threatened me, his gun right against my throat." 

"Why so harsh towards your own brother?" He sighes. "Part of that wasn't me though." He scratches his head like he felt guilty. "That was Uncle Soo Man's men. I could've been smarter and figured that he was behind all of those attacks. He figured that I was searching for you and when I finally found you, he planned to have you executed. He's just a headache and a tyrant." 

"Really?" I say like I was so shocked but I was still in disbelief. 

"Yeah...." He becomes quite. "So since I've turned the age this year where Elostrians consider matured enough to get a ton of load, I kind of locked him away. I don't know. All his tactics, he's so arrogant. He had always been working behind my back, secretly stabbing me in the back. I just needed to get rid of him. You know?"

"I get it." I suddenly reached out and gave him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter