Attack

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rush out of the ballroom after the song ended. I really needed some fresh air. The room was too stuffy. And I couldn't clear my mind. Sehun was driving me insane, I don't really know what he's feeling or if he's even feeling anything. The way he smiles towards Irene acting like I wasn't in the room at all.

I rubbed my head and sighed. The hallway was empty as usual. The only sounds I could hear were the clattering of my heels against the ivory tiled floor. I continued to walk down the hall and suddenly felt myself spin around. My dress swayed heavily as it dragged me with it. 

"Is it that easy to forget me?" Sehun says boldly as he holds my wrist. He pins me onto the wall, his breath on my neck. I strain and close my eyes tightly. What in the heck is he up to?

"Sehun? What are you doing?" I struggled to say at his sudden behavior. He was always gentle. "Are you drunk?" I ask knowing how he's not much of a drinker.

"Minah? Do you think I'm a fool?" He laughs. "Just because you know I pay more attention to you than the other girls, you really think you'll be able to play with me however you want?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about. Just let me go okay?" I reply still stunned. This isn't like him at all. It was like there was something in his eyes that made him look scarier. I can't tell what but struggling, I tried to push him off me but he's way too strong when he's angry. 

"You and Kai?" He asks. "Do you think I don't see it? The way you look at him and smile at him." 

"Oh now you know how it feels like to be jealous." I give a laugh of disbelief. "Does it hurt? Seeing me smile and laugh when I'm with him." I was really risking my chances of staying here and I knew it. But the way he's hurting me, I wanted him to know how much it hurted too. Just a taste of his own medicine. 

My heart continues to beat fast, I really don't know what's his problem. But still, he really doesn't know Kai's tactics. I'm going to kill that Prince when I see him, not literally. However, Sehun is scary when he's jealous. I think he is. 

He bit his lips hard. "Fine. How about this?" He dived into my lips and crashed his on to mines. I winced and could feel him bite on my lower lip fighting for an entrance. I muffled through his kisses and could feel tears stream down my cheeks. I didn't know this man anymore. The man that I said I liked. The man who would always comfort me. The man who would care for me. Where was he?

"I'm sorry Minah." Sehun stopped and let me go. I tried to regain myself and wipped the tears away so that no one would notice. "I'm so sorry." He says as he gives one step back, pulling himself together.

I breathed hard and could feel my lip sting. I placed my fingers on my lips worrying that it would show some sight of red, like a hickey.

"Minah... really." He tried to approach me. I held my hands out telling him not to come any closer. 

I couldn't look him in the eyes. Not know. I tried to gather the hem of my dress but it was way too much for me. I gave up and stood up. But before I could even do so, the sound of glass breaking filled the room.

"Minah! Get down!" Sehun called to me as he came and hovered over me.

"What's happening?!" I say stunned but glad that he was beside me. Then bullets came flying out of the room that was just past the hallway. 

I could hear shrieks from the ballroom upstairs and it had to be one of the princesses. 

"Shh." Sehun groans "We're being attack." He pulls me with him trying to make me stand up.

"Att...attack?" My voice wavers as I attempt to calm myself down. We dash back the way I came from trying to stay as far as we could from the walls. 

"Prince!" A soldier runs up to us and begins directing us somewhere.  "We think it's the Elostrian attacking us. You two should go into hiding. The other's are probably in the safety room. It's on the east side and I don't think we have enough time to reach it." 

"There's other rooms. Unless it's occupied?" Sehun says and gives my hand a tight squeeze. I'll admit, even in the situation of life and death, I couldn't help but blush. But I'm still mad at him.

"Alright. I'll go find a hiding spot for you two."

He says and glances around the palace trying to find a path for us. We walk down to what seemed like a tunnel or cave. I swallowed trying not to show any fear. We continue to follow him until he opens a door that I've never seen. "In here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter