Awake

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up in bed, wincing my way to get up, I see Eunji sitting beside me. My shoulders felt swollen and there was an immense pain that shot up through my back as I groaned in pain. Shoot, it hurted like hell. 

"Minah!" Eunji gasps as she holds onto me. "You should go back to rest." 

I shake my head, "No," I was confused right now. What happened in the attack? Where was everyone? Sehun? I stare around the room and noticed that it wasn't my room at all. It was one of the guest rooms. I guess my room was raided as well. I was wearing a loose long white night gown.

I sighed and look down seeing the tiny cuts on her hands. "Eunji, your hands," I gasped and groaned at the same time. "Are you alright? Does it hurt?" I swallowed seeing the open wounds. The door bursts open and Sehun walks in urgently out of nowhere.

"Minah! You're awake! Thank goodness." He breathes as he comes up to me and grabs my hand away from Eunji's. She smiles and leaves the room leaving me and Sehun alone. I could feel the warmth through his hand and I liked it. It made me feel comforted. 

"What happened?" I ask. "Sehun, is everyone okay? Are you okay?" I again ask a lot of questions. But there were no answers.

"You should be worried about yourself." He sighs. "You've been out cold for four days. We're all worried sick." He cups my face and examines me closely. 

"Wait, four days? Four days? That's not possible." I shake my head. "It happened just yesterday." 

"You were shot and the doctors gave you some kind of medicine. You're still going to have to rest. I won't let you get out of bed." He runs his hands through his hair. I could see the cut on his forehead. 

"No, Sehun. I can't just not know anything. Not anymore." I argued. "Really, I hate not knowing. Plus, I'm not a baby." 

"But you're really stubborn." He raises an eyebrow expecting me to smack him which I would but since my shoulder is injured, I didn't want to move my arms much.

I stare at him. "Sehun. Please?" I plead and he sighs giving in. 

"I'll be back. Let me go get a wheelchair." He says and leaves quickly before coming back with one. He helps lift me onto the wheelchair slowly and gently. I couldn't help but smile. I could smell his scent from here and I missed it.

He helps push  me out of the room and we begin to go down the elevator that had just been placed a month ago.

"So how are the other girls?" I glanced at him and he was acting mysteriously quiet right now. "Sehun?" 

"Minah... two of the girls already left." He gulps. 

"What? Two?" My heart stopped. I am so lost right now. "Is one of them Irene?" I ask immediately. 

He shakes his head and I sighed. Thank goodness it wasn't Irene. "Suzy volunteered to leave. She said that she wasn't willing to live her if there were going to be attacks like this. Plus, she passed out when the attack happened." He coughed. "And Naeun was the one my mother picked. I guess it just wasn't meant for her." 

"So..." He looked so down right now. "Are you disapointed that I wasn't the one that left?" I ask. "You don't seem happy. That's why I'm asking." 

"Of course not. I was worried sick when you fell right infront of me." We continue to wait as the elevator begins to drop down from floor 34. There was still tension in the air and it was so quiet too. "And Kai explained everything. That idiot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter