Insane

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with Sehun's arms around my waist. I turned to look at his face, he looked adorable and tired in his sleep. I cupped his face and gave him a light kiss knowing that my time with him won't last long. 

"Hmmm..." He moans and opens his eyes slowly. A smile appears on his lips and he pulls me in for a cuddle before pecking my lips. "Morning love." 

"Morning." I whisper remembering that I was still undressed. I pulled the blanket to cover my body and he only chuckles. 

"What if I quit everything now? If I just end it now and present you as the one that I want. The one who I know will support me and support the kingdom?" He whispers against my ear. 

My heart suddenly felt heavy because I knew that wasn't going to happen. "You don't have to do that." I say still remembering the King's words of how Sehun also liked Irene. Maybe Sehun and I were just a one time thing. 

"Why?" He asks me, his face completely confused.

"I just think we should wait a bit." I smile at him, my words completely a lie. "A little more time since there's going to be another big conference for us girls." I add and he smiles at me. 

"Just a little more then." He says and I rest my head on his chest as he my hair. 

"Sehun..." I breathed, "What if I do something crazy on that day?" 

"Like what?" 

"I don't know. But something crazy?" I say.

"Well, I'll still love you." He replies and I could feel my heart being teared apart at his words.

"I do too." I whisper, my mind confused at the moment.

 

 

It was the big day. Everything that I had gathered up inside me, I was going to let it all go today. All the feelings I had. I wanted to help make a change. At least make people recognize me before I leave the palace even if it were to be "The Crazy Minah" when I go back home. 

"Woah Minah? What's up with the white gown?" Irene pops out from the door and glances at me. "Are you getting married? Without letting me know?" 

I laugh at her. "Oh Irene. Stop playing. I just want to look presentable today." Quickly, I slip on the ring my father had given me when I was planning to come here.

"Ready?" 

"Yeah." I just grin and head out with Irene as our arms intertwined. The stand was extremely large and had a set of stairs that trailed down to the ground. I gulped, there were tens of thousands of people below that by looking down, it made my head dizzy. I could rarely see the people who were placed farthest from the stand. They looked like puzzled dots that moved around.

"Calm down Minah." Sehun whispers as he passes me. "You can do this." He encourages me before taking a seat behind me where a few of the senators sat and where the King and Queen also stayed. They seemed more nervous than me as each of them had their hands clenched tightly. I could see the King eyeing me, his bushy eyebrows arched up high.

I took a long whip of air and sat beside Irene as we all sat in the opposite seats across from Sehun and the others. I could see his grin at me but I couldn't return it. 

"Ladies and Gentlemans, we are here on a special day. The day where all of you actually get to see the ladies of which one will be your future queen." The MC smiles at the audience. "Their presentation will allow each and everyone of you to see what qualities each of these lady hold which is supposed to influence your choices. We will each give them a question and they will have to answer it. Let's begin." 

It was awhile until it was my turn. We were going by castes again and me being the lowest caste had to go last. I stood up and smiled nervously at the MC who held my question in his hand. He brought his microphone to his lips, "Lady Bang Minah. Ever since your arrival here, we've noticed the groups of people that have their hands crossed for you. The ones who you've always said to be presenting which is the lower castes." 

I nod at his words. "So, now that you've made it this far. If you were the chosen one, what changes would you make as Queen that would benefit the people of Hayven? How would that change make the Kingdom of Hayven stronger?"

I coughed and took the microphone in my hands, shaking. I could feel my ring hitting against the surface of the microphone as the television stations were busily aiming their video cameras at me for the live broadcasting. 

"Uhh, hello." I say, my voice echoed through the speakers that were set up all around the place. "As all of you know, I'm from the lowest ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter