Time

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean it was the Elostrians?" Irene asks with a confused expression. 

"It's one of our enemies." Sehun answers while he glances at some paper work again. We were in his office sitting on his set of couch as he sat at his desk, busy as usual. I looked at Irene who seemed to be more surprised than all of us. 

"Are you alright Irene? Do you have anything you want to say?" I question. She looks at me, her eyes wide open and shakes her head in rejection. 

"Oh no. Nothing." She smiles weakly but I decide not to pressure her if she didn't want to. She was probably scared or surprised.

"Besides, this isn't the first time we've been attacked." Sehun adds. "Even Kai and the other families have been attacked." He sighs heavily.

"So how do you guys block all these serious stuff from the rest of the people? We've never really heard about all these attacks back home." Krystal sips her tea calmly. 

"We have our ways. It would only cause the people to be afraid and chaos would arise." He adds. "So I hope you all don't worry too much." His voice wavers as he glances at me, a worried expression wore on his face.

"Yeah, well I'm going to go for a walk." Irene interrups us and walks off. Krystal too walks and joins her leaving us alone. I groan quietly and try my best to lay down on the couch, attempting to avoid the injury. 

"Hey, be careful." Sehun murmurs, he comes up to me and helps me get more comfortable. I slowly smile and close my eyes as my head sits on the headrest of the sofa. I could hear his low breathing and could tell that he was slowly watching me.

"Do you need anything? Prince?" I grin at him. 

"A kiss?" He teases and I giggle.

"Wow," I reject him and continue to rest. "Sehun?" I suddenly ask.

"Huhh?" He hums. 

"Why do you think they attacked us?" 

"I can't really tell." He swallows as he sneaks his way to my hand and interlocks his with mine. "It's either power. Or just something else." 

"Ahh." I reply quietly trying to act like I understand. "Well then. When you become King, what do you think you can do better?" 

"I'm working on that." He laughs with a sense of doubt. "Why do you ask that?"

"I don't know. Just curious." I smile again. "What if I'm no longer by your side in the future?" 

"Minah. Stop." He whines a bit until he reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter