Fluttering

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We reached the palace after the long drive. I walked out from the car and stretched tiredly as the other girls followed after. We walked inside, the palace quiet as always. 

Queen Ara sat on the long couch, her expression deadly or so it had seemed. "Oh, hello my children." She smiled and glanced at all of us. "You guys should go rest. I have something to talk about with Sehun for right now. I'll talk to you guys later, it's going to be chaotic this week." She says sweetly at us. 

I nodded my head and glanced to see Sehun looking troubled. I hope he wasn't stressed out or anything. Plus, I wouldn't be able to do much and so I willingly left to my room. I sat on the bed quietly. Eunji and Yein were still unpacking my clothes and cleaning them. 

I laid down on my stomache and tapped my fingers against the soft. coral blanket. Father and mother were busy with work and Seulgi was probably still at school. It wouldn't be good to bother them. 

I sighed and stood up, deciding to get some water. Casually, I walked down the stairs quietly. Reaching the last step of the stairs, I was faced with the wall that divided the main living room and one of the hallway which included the stairs. 

"Sehun-ah, you're going to have to send one of the girls home any time now. You know you can't keep them all here. You have to make a choice, choose the one you know that you're going to love." I heard the queen say causing me to freeze. I knew eavesdropping wasn't good but I couldn't go back right now. Just not yet.

"But mom..." 

"Or are you not serious about this? Are you just playing with their hearts? If that's the case, should I just end this? Maybe just arrange one of the princesses from the other kingdom?" 

"No, mother. It's just difficult to know which one of those girls would be qualified enough for the people of Hayven. I just need some time." 

"I can't give you that much time son. It's been what? Four months? And you still don't know? I know, I'll make the decision easier. Just wait." Queen Ara says confidently. My heart seemed to drop at those words. I wonder what she's going to plan next? I couldn't let myself be discovered so I quickly walked back into my room.

I sat on the edge of the bed, staring into space."What is the Queen thinking?" I mumbled to myself. I wrapped a blanket around me and immediately after I had just took a breath, there was a knock on the door. 

I glanced up and swallowed. I walked, twisting the door knob. One of the maids have asked me to go downstairs for a quick meeting.

 

Tiffany sat there beside Queen Ara. Their eyes concentrated at all of us. Sehun se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter