I love you

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's breakfast time and Baekhyun stares at me awkwardly as we sit at the dining table. Sehun is sitting across from me while Baekhyun sits on the edge. Neither of us are touching our plates and Sehun is the only one eating. It was really difficult for me to eat anything; probably because I was scared Baekhyun would accidently tell the whole world that I was pregnant or also because a pregnant lady would soon feel nauseous when there is food in front of her.

"So... Are you two not eating?" Sehun glances at me and then to Baekhyun. I didn't dare look at him knowing that I'm carrying his child. 

"I'm just not hungry." Baekhyun replies with a sigh. He stares at me sadly and then back to his full plate.

I pick up my spoon and scoop up a small bit of the food. As I try to swallow the food, I just feel like I'm going to vomit. Covering my mouth with my hand, I rush up and run to the bathroom only to hear Sehun yelling my name.

"Minah! What's wrong?" He yells and I could hear the panick in Baekhyun's voice. It was really hard for both me and my brother to try to keep this a secret. 

"Shoot, why now?" I whine inside as I throw up in the bathroom. The smell lingers through my breath as I shrugg in disgust. "Ugh," I pant altough the taste was still there. Grabbing the toothbrush that was there, I quickly brush my teeth so that the smell would disappear. 

"Minah!" The door opens as I turn to see Sehun and Baekhyun outside of the bathroom. 

"I'm fine." I smile and stand up after wiping my mouth with a towel. "You guys can leave now." I grin awkwardly and walk past them. I could see Sehun's eyes on me, worried that something was wrong. I swallow and lifted the hem of my gown as I walked out of the quiet room. Inside, I was scared that I wouldn't be able to hide this from him. Maybe not even for this week.

I walk into my room and sit on the bed. My body flat on the bed as I stretched. Doctor Sunmi had told me to take care of myself better especially how I didn't even know that I was pregnant for five to six weeks now. Now that I had threw up infront of them both, I knew Baekhyun will soon assign me personal chefs and doctors to take care of me especially through the fit he had yesterday. But I believe I will be perfectly fine without them.

I rubbed my belly and yawned tiredly just when there is a knock on my door. I stand up see Sehun standing in front of my door with Baekhyun.

"What the heck is going on?" I ask surprised. "Why are you two in my room?" 

Baekhyun pants hard as he releases Sehun's wrist. I figured he had forced Sehun to follow him and now into my room. I look at Baekhyun tense, whatever he was planning to do was not going to be good. 

"I can't keep this a secret anymore Minah. I couldn't even sleep yesterday. You have to tell him." My brother looks at me and I shake my head.

"Tell me what Minah?" Sehun finally looks serious.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes annoyed as he his lips. "She's pregnant with your child!" Baekhyun blurts out as he sees my expression. Then, he sighs in a loud grouchy voice. "Both of you two are going to have to get your together. I don't care okay? I just hope you two do what's best for the child. I don't want to have my niece or nephew go through a tough time because of his idiotic parents! I'm sorry Minah, but you're going to be a mother. Take responsibility." He bursts and walks out of the room.

I could hear the locking of the doors and knew that he had locked us both in. Mainly so that I wouldn't escape without talking with Sehun.

"You're pregnant?" Sehun asks me, his eyebrows furrowed angrily. "And you didn't tell me? Were you just going to wait until I leave and not tell me? That's my child you're carrying Minah!" He yells making me twitch. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter