Let's go have fun

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had already been a been around 2 months staying here. My mind was going crazy eversince I left home. I missed my parents and Seulgi so much. The girls and I barely have time to call home not that my parents really had a phone. But they had called a couple of times with the public telephones and now they had told me they were planning to buy one with the money they recieved from me being here. 

But I liked the relationship I had with Prince Sehun. He would talk to me like any friend would, relying his stress to me. I would talk back and encourage him to continue. It seemed like he really liked the other girls and it made me feel good that he was happy.

Right now, I only sighed and rolled around on my bed. It was 7 o'clock in the morning and I was busy studying the lessons a princess needs. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and took a sip of the tea Eunji made me, holding the handle with my free hand. 

"Lady Minah." Eunji came into the room and handed me a ivory envolope. She kneeled down beside me and waited for me to read it outloud. I stared at her confused and she nodded. "It's from the Prince, himself." 

"Ah, is that so?" I asked nervously, butterflies filling my stomache. I willingly took the envelope before turning it over. There was the royal stamp that sealed the envelope. I gently tore the opening of the envelope and took out the pretty looking card. It was an invitation.

To the Possible Future Princess of Hayven.

I notice that each of you ladies have spent a long time away from home and from your family. Having a family that I cherish, I understand that each of you miss your parents and siblings. I, Prince Sehun would be glad to have an opportunity to meet each of your family.

A possibility that they too will be mine in the future.

Please let them know in three days that I will be asking for their arrival here at the Palace of Hayven. I am anticipating to meet each of your family, who I believe have raised the beautiful daughters of Hayven well. 

Prince Sehun

I squealed and held the invitation in my hands tightly. "My family is coming here! Oh my gosh, I miss them so much." I stood up and twirled around. Eunji giggled at me. 

"Slow down there Lady. You might trip." She warned. I stopped spinning and laughed. 

"Sorry. I just miss them so much." I said again and she nodded understanding me clearly. She stands up and gives me a pat on the back. "You've worked hard staying here. I'm sure your parents are proud of you. I am also proud of you." She tells me and I couldn't help but give her a hug. 

"You and Yein are my family too. Don't forget that." I whisper and she hugs me back. "That means a lot." She whispers back to me before helping me get dressed for today. 

I walk out in a long ivory dress that had flower imprinted lace layers. There were no straps but my hair was long enough to cover my bare shoulders while exposing the silver diamond necklace. My lips were tinted with a light pink and coral color with a shimmer. 

The first thing that came to my mind was thanking him. I wanted to express my gratitiude in finally getting to see my parents and Seulgi in what seemed like forever. I walked passed the hall while holding the ends of my dress, trying not to trip or anything. 

"So, you should know what I feel about you, Prince Sehun. I just want to know how you feel about me." I heard one of the ladies say. I'm assuming it was Naeun but I wasn't sure. I didn't want to interrupt but I still wanted to hear what Prince Sehun had to say. Not that I was trying to be nosy.

Being the clumsy me, I accidently knocked down one of the plant, the pot broken into pieces. "Oops!" I yelped a little to loud and picked the pieces of the pot. The plant laid down like it was dead and I felt stupid. I could hear the sound of footsteps approach me and I was totally embarrassed. "Clumsy Minah..." I muttered to myself as the pair of eyes stared at me.

I looked up and saw the Prince's eyes on me followed by Naeun's, who seemed irritated. "I'm so sorry. Prince Sehun and Lady Naeun, please carry on, I'll clean this up." I say, my hands still trying to gather the pieces after feeling my index fnger get sliced. My finger bled and Naeun turned away quickly to avoid the view of blood. Prince Sehun quickly grabbed my hand, examining it. He pulled me up from my feet. 

It stung like crazy. But it wasn't like I was going to die or anything. The view still wasn't pretty though. "Minah, I should take you to the nurse. If you don't mind Naeun, can we finish this conversation later?" He asks her and I felt guilty interrupting their private conversation. 

But Naeun seemed to be calm, she nodded her head still not being able to look at the blood. "Just take her quickly. I can't stand blood." She tells us and walks off. 

He still had my hand in his. He sighs and brings me to the medical room in the palace. I've never been here but it was still nice. The room was neat and there were nurses walking around. "One of you nurses, please tend Minah's wound." He says sternly. One of the young girl runs up to me. 

"I can take care of her Prince. You may leave." She says and I feel my spirit drop. I wanted to speak to him but not like this. Especially not in this room.

"I'll stay." He says. 

I turn my head to meet him. Did he really just say he'll stay? For me? I blinked not once but twice. "What?" He lifts me onto one of the bed wondering why I was so shocked. But I didn't answer him and let the nurse do what she needed. 

We just sat and stared at her work quitely. She seemed quite skilled and finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter